Galvanized Iron wire/ Binding wire or building wire Corrosion- resistant
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 8000 kg
- Supply Capability:
- 3000000 kg/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1.Structure of Galvanized Iron Wire Description：
Galvanized Iron Wire has the characteristics of thick zinc coating, good corrosion resistance, firm zinc coating, etc.
Galvanized Iron Wire mainly used in construction, express way fencing, binding of flowers and wire mesh weaving. Galvanized iron wire according to manufacturing technique, it includes hot-dipped galvanized iron wire and electro galvanized iron wire. Mainly telecommunication equipment and materials, medical equipment and device, weaving of wire mesh, steel rope, and filtration mesh, high-pressure pipe, construction, arts and crafts, etc
2.Main Features of Galvanized Iron Wire：
• Use widely
• Corrosion- resistant
• Practical use
• Beauty Surface
3. Galvanized Iron Wire Images
4. Galvanized Iron Wire Specification
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company？
One of the most biggest manufacturer & supplier of wires and wire mesh，is a large-scale professional Galvanized Iron Wire factory in China. Annually more than 10000 tons wires and wire mesh are exported to markets all over the world. Different kinds of wires and mesh are available according to customer’s requirements.
②What is the Technical Information of the Galvanized Iron Wire?
1).Material: super carbon steel
2).Processing by drawing, hot-dip zinc-plating
3).Standard wire gauge from 8# to 24#
4).Thick zinc-coating layer
5).Super in corrosion resistance
6).Firm coating layer
7).Custom size available
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of Galvanized Iron Wire within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pacific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 15 to 20 working days can be served.
- Q:Me and a buddy took the 305 out of the car. I have a 350 to take its place, but was wondering what are the only wires i need to have a clean engine bay. the old engine has a million wires hooking up to everything. Some muscle cars only have spark plug wires, the starter wire and battery cable. What must i do to get mine like that? i dont care about emissions. what must i change or add to the new engine?
- I have an '84 Monte SS and wanted the same thing. Here's what I have: the 2 wires that come from the harness and go to the starter (1 Positive, 1 S terminal), oil gauge wire, temp gauge wire, the alternator wires, the wire going to the distributor cap, and the tach gauge wire going to the distributor cap. That's pretty much it, as well as your battery cables, and spark plug wires. You really don't need to do or add anything as long as it runs and everything works that needs to work, it'll be fine. I'm going by memory, so if I forgot something I apologize, but that's the best of my recollection right now. If you have anymore questions you can email me.
- Q:I Have a 02 Dodge ram with the 5.9L engine and i purchased a O2 simulator because i wanted to remove the cats. what i need to know is which wire is the Signal, 12 volt, and the ground wire on the oxygen sensor. If anyone has any idea please share some info.
- The wires should be color coated. Usually if it is a 4 wire o2 there are two white wires and two black wires and the blacks are both grounds. Same should go with the 2 wire o2 the black is usually the ground and the wite is the 12v wire.
- Q:Can I use 12-2 gauge wire on a 10 amp breaker to wire my light switches,and can I use 10 gauge wire on a 10 amp breaker? For a light fixture
- Normally lighting circuits have a 15 amp breaker for protection and wired with 14 gauge wire. 14 gauge wire is good for 15 amps. 12 gauge wire is good for 20 amps. 10 gauge wire is good for 30 amps. So you can use 12 gauge wire, if you alrady have it available, but if you are going to go out and buy it, you can save some money by buing #14 wire. You can always go oversize with the WIRE just never undersized with the wire. Circuit breakerprotection is prescribed by the NEC. 15 amps for lighting and 20 amps for wall outlet power. I don't know where you even found a 10 amp breaker. ---------------------------------------... WOW! XTX has no clue what the National Electrical Code even says about this! Disregard his answer! It will get you into trouble!
- Q:My renter took apart a timer that was hooked to a ceiling fan because the timer was clicking loudly.Now, I just want to simply install a normal on/off switch in it's place. There are two sets of wires coming into the box. One set has a red,white, and black wire coming from it. The other set has just a white and black wire coming into the box. I'm sure this is relatively simple for someone who has wiring expertise. How do I wire a normal light switch to these wires?!?!
- you ought to positioned the switching in earlier the low voltage transformer. If the light fixtures are all under pressure jointly, there's no way you have gotten the skill to preform this activity. you will ought to positioned the two light fixtures on one transformer and have the switched with or via the feed wires to the transformer. The final mild will must be via itself transformer and switched additionally with the a hundred and twenty volt feed. I woul hire an electrician a stable one, A union guy on the part or somthing. no longer your girlfrinds uncle chuck..
- Q:What is a wire transfer? Is it when you can send money from one bank to another diferrent bank far away?
- You can also wire transfer to an individual. They initially were money oders and now are usually processed through an Automated Cleaing House Service (ACH).
- Q:hey im wiring up a headunit to my L300 van. The factory headunit wasnt there and im having trouble connecting which colour wires to the factory colour wires. if anyone knows which coulours go to what would be much appreciatedcheers.
- Hi, okorder /
- Q:I have an old house and am replacing a dimmer switch in the kitchen.The old switch is has only 2 wires coming out of the switch that are both black. From the wall 2 wires connect to the 2 black wires on the switch, one is black which I have concluded is hot and the other is red, which must be the common wire. My question is that there is a 3rd wired that is pushed into the electrical box that is capped and not being used. This wire is white. I can only assume that would be a ground wire, but why would it be white in color. Can you tell me what the coloring scheme was for wiring old houses? Now I can connect the switch and use only the black and red wire, but would like to ground it properly if possible.
- These would be normally. You should have them checked before you connect something. Black is hot White Neutral Red wires are also used for hot wires, switch legs (like to a ceiling fan), and are the second hot wire in 220-volt installations. Another useful application is the interconnect wire between two hardwired smoke detectors. A ground would be green or bare.
- Q:i have a 97 chevy blazer. My fuel pump went so i purchased a new one. i did not know that the company changed the wiring on the fuel pump..all the wires are 2gether in the wiring harness and all i have to do is cut off the old harnss and wire the new one in its place. Im not sure exactly how to wire it. What do I do? do i just strip wires and twist them or what?
- it truly is a typical issue with older Chevy's. the glaring answer (the only my pal chosen for his van) is basically to maintain the tank finished (or as close to as you are able to) and use the mileage holiday meter (if it has one) or the odometer to Gage how on the breaking point of empty you're able to correctly be. Admittedly it is the cheapskate thank you to bypass, yet whilst in any different case it runs properly it truly is a robust answer. a real fix could be value prohibitive, and you're able to spend the money on a stereo somewhat:)
- Q:The question is can i complete a ac circuit if i connect a live from one wire to a neutral from another.
- It will conduct, it may also overload and melt the insulation on the wire without tripping a breaker. The purpose of a breaker is safety, one aspect is if a wire isn't large enough to carry the current applied it gets hot. If you have 15 amps from two breakers (on the same leg) the current on the neutral could be double the amount the wire is safe to carry, but the breakers won't sense a problem and may melt the insulation on the wire carrying 30 amps. There are a few instance that a neutral can legally be shared by multiple circuits, many restrictions apply, and conductors from separate romex cables do not satisfy any legal circumstance I can think of.
- Q:One wire has part of the plastic coating on the end, the other wire does not.
- the lead is the wires showing. lead wire can also mean attaching a wire and feed it through a wall attach other end to the wire and pull it through. Now if you need both ends to have wire showing take a utility knife firmly place wire on block of wood and lightly cut through the caseing. thats the thick wire that en cases the other wires and peal back and then cut it off. then carefully hold blade of utility knife and wire aganst your thumb on a 45 degrees away from you and pull that will strip the plastic off the wires hope that answers your question dave
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like