100%PP Wilton Carpet with Modern Design for Home Decoration
US $ 4.5 - 20 / Square Meter
300 Square Meter/Square Meters MOQ for wilton carpet
40000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month production ability for wilton carpet
China Main Ports
L/C,T/T, Western Union, Money Gram
Quick Details of 100%PP Wilton Carpet with Modern Design for Home Decoration
· Material: 100% Polypropylene
· Style: Jacquard
· Pattern: Cut Pile
· Design: Wilton
· Techniques: Hand Tufted
· Use: Bedroom, Commercial, Decorative, Home, Hotel
· Size: available
· Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
· Brand Name: JIAXUNDA
· Model Number: JXDPP-184
· Name: 100%pp material modern design home decoration wilton carpet
· Material: polypropylene
· OEM & ODM: Accept
· Color: red, yellow, or other
· Pile height: Could be 2 to 225px
· Pile weight: 2200g per square meter
· Sample: 5-15 days
· Character: flower wilton carpet
· techniques: hand tufted
· Design: Customized
Packaging & Delivery of 100%PP Wilton Carpet with Modern Design for Home Decoration
pp bag for100%pp material modern design home decoration wilton carpet
Product Description of 100%PP Wilton Carpet with Modern Design for Home Decoration
jute and cotton
All size is available
All color is available
Choose the design from us, or offer your design
Rolled in plastic bags or as the customer's request.
400 square meters
About 25 working days after receiving your advance money
T/T30% advance, 70% against the copy of BL
Place of origin:
Tianjin China, or other port of China
- Q:Hi,we are replacing are carpet,and would like to hear from anyone that knows about carpet.?
- I am not familiar with those brands but, it's what is not seen, that will make you happy. Carpet padding is often overlooked or not considered important when installing carpet. A good padding can make the carpet feel better and last longer. I have seen the same carpet installed over two different thicknesses of pads and the difference is unbelievable.
- Q:Green lawn like what kind of carpet
- Q:Previous spots on carpet always reappear!?
- I think everyone should invest in a Bissell carpet steamer. They're no more expensive than a vacuum cleaner, and they sure do come in handy for cleaning tough stains in carpets. There's a special Pet Formula detergent they sell (I think Walmart sells it in a generic formula, too), that does a great job of getting up cat stains. It's a lifesaver for me.
- Q:What is the difference between floor mats and carpets?
- Water absorption and dust removal. And the carpet is mainly for comfort: Sand scraping, decoration; classify according to the function, elevator mats, etc.: The outdoor location pad, well pad, sound insulation pad. classify according to usage: indoor mats, anti-skid function, art and aesthetic effect
- Q:how to get paint off carpet?
- First, call the manufacturer of the paint. There should be a number on the can itself. They may be able to recommend a better idea than I'm about to. But I suspect they'll tell you what I'm about to say. So long as the paint is still wet, and it is water-based paint, you can clean it up with soap and water. To know if it's water based paint, look on the label. Under clean up it should say water, or soap and warm water or similar. The thing is, you don't want to soak the carpet, so don't just dump soapy water on it. Instead, get a bucket full of soapy water, and a sponge, and dip the sponge into the water, then use it to remove some paint. Repeat, getting new soapy water as needed. Actually, your son needs to be cleaning this, under your supervision. So get him going. This is going to be a lot of work, because that is a huge amount of paint. How in the world did he spill that much? Why did he even have that much open at once? His spill - he needs to do the clean up. If you have the cash, the easiest thing is to rip out the carpet and get new.
- Q:What kind of rug would look good in the room?
- Don't okorder.com/
- Q:How to deal with the dust in carpet which has been used for 1 year
- If it is wool! Dust collection, every two weeks...... Do a comprehensive professional cleaning every year (find a professional carpet company)
- Q:Friends ruined my cashmere rug. Does anyone know any miracle cures ?
- A professional carpet cleaner is your best bet. However, you say this is out of the question. Realize that any home remedy is risky. Having said this, you can try to clean this rug yourself, but the results are not guaranteed. You can remove red wine with white wine. Pour white wine onto the red wine stains. Let that sit for about 20 minutes. Then wash the rug in your machine using the cold water setting and Woolite. I would not add fabric softener. After washing, hang to air dry. Do not machine dry. There is a chance machine washing will ruin your rug, but cold water machine-washing is as close as hand-washing as possible. If you let the rug air dry, there is a good chance it will survive. Honestly, if I had an expensive cashmere rug that was stained, I would take it a professional. The choice is yours. Good luck. -
- Q:How can i keep my area rug to lay flat and stop wrinkling up on my carpet?
- I have a rug in my living room and I have a coffee table that's on top of it. Of course I have tile not carpet. Maybe you can go to dollar general or Walmart and buy a cheap table or something to keep on top of it. You can even search online and order a table!
- Q:does anyone have carpet tiles?
- Carpet Tiles are sort of the DIY answer to laying carpet, since some people find the thought of unrolling the whole 12' roll and cutting it to be a bit daunting. Most of them will come with a 6-8lb pad attached to the bottom, but some come as a flat lay commercial style as well. They're comparable to the actual rolled carpet, but over time they are a bit quicker to show wear and fray, and the visibility of seams really depends on the installation. With the newer technologies, they've made it so they blend in very well, but only if put down properly. The lasting factor comes down to how you treat the carpet and what kind of warranty it has. Obviously, the one with lesser warranties will go a bit quicker, but the same can be said for high traffic areas vs. low traffic. On average, they don't last quite as long as standard roll carpets. I usually see them installed in basements or sitting rooms, not usually entry ways or bedrooms. Just make sure you do some research on the brands and check the warranties before purchasing, and good luck if you do decide to go through with it :)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range