100%PP Wilton Carpet with Modern Design for Home Decoration
US $ 4.5 - 20 / Square Meter
300 Square Meter/Square Meters MOQ for wilton carpet
40000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month production ability for wilton carpet
China Main Ports
L/C,T/T, Western Union, Money Gram
Quick Details of 100%PP Wilton Carpet with Modern Design for Home Decoration
· Material: 100% Polypropylene
· Style: Jacquard
· Pattern: Cut Pile
· Design: Wilton
· Techniques: Hand Tufted
· Use: Bedroom, Commercial, Decorative, Home, Hotel
· Size: available
· Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
· Brand Name: JIAXUNDA
· Model Number: JXDPP-184
· Name: 100%pp material modern design home decoration wilton carpet
· Material: polypropylene
· OEM & ODM: Accept
· Color: red, yellow, or other
· Pile height: Could be 2 to 225px
· Pile weight: 2200g per square meter
· Sample: 5-15 days
· Character: flower wilton carpet
· techniques: hand tufted
· Design: Customized
Packaging & Delivery of 100%PP Wilton Carpet with Modern Design for Home Decoration
pp bag for100%pp material modern design home decoration wilton carpet
Product Description of 100%PP Wilton Carpet with Modern Design for Home Decoration
jute and cotton
All size is available
All color is available
Choose the design from us, or offer your design
Rolled in plastic bags or as the customer's request.
400 square meters
About 25 working days after receiving your advance money
T/T30% advance, 70% against the copy of BL
Place of origin:
Tianjin China, or other port of China
- Q:the differences of pure cotton carpets and acrylic fiber carpets
- The anti static performance of pure cotton is much better than that of acrylic synthetic fiber material, if carpet has serious electrostatic, it's uncomfortable to step on it. In addition, too much electrostatic is also easy to absorb grey swing Lei seal brown Fu chicken sweep alone preserved dust, which is very dirty. Of course, acrylic fiber carpet is cheaper. The fluffiness and elastic are better than pure cotton, it's soft to step on it.
- Q:What's a good cure for rug burns?
- gotta love the first little baby bumps. no quick cures that i know of for rug burns, but some good lotion like aquaphor will help it heal and if you coat her nose with it before a crawling session it may act like a buffer lol. you could use neosporin so no scars, but i don't like putting that stuff on my babys face. my daughter gets the rug burns on her knees and elbows now that she is a little older. try getting her some babylegs to put over her legs (or arms if she'll let you) to prevent rug burns there. i have started making my own to match all her outfits lol. they're addicting! when it's hot here, i just let her crawl around with her dipe on and babylegs, nothing else. so they're usable in all weather. (best thing to use them for is the gap between the bottom of her pants and her socks when you put her in a carrier or stroller in the cold weather)
- Q:Alternatives to carpet?
- Unless you install some thing yourself such as carpet squares , laminate ,vinyl tile squares, on the average when you have some one install flooring, carpet is one of the cheapest flooring materials. So to keep costs in check pick some thing you can do and for a basement carpet of some kind is the warmest. So consider carpet squares and do it yourself. Sheet vinyl isn t a DIY er job but vinyl squares is a DIY er job and use area rugs for the kids. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar.. GL
- Q:What carpet is suitable to be put in front of the company? is there any requirement about color, texture, pattern and thickness?
- they are all depend on the nature and scope of the business. the color and size shold be chosen accroding to the color of the wall closing the door; as for texture, PVC is better, because there are many people go in and go out and it is easy to clean; the pattern and thickness are depend on the company's funds.
- Q:how to place area rug in front of sectional?
- Put the couch over approximately 1/4 of the rug, then place your coffee table over the area rug. You'll still get the maximum look, even if you are in the minimum amount of space.
- Q:Is there any way I can keep throw rugs with rubber backs from creeping on the carpet?
- Nail em down. :)
- Q:how to remove real strong cat urine in rugs?
- Baking soda works well to eliminate surface (but not deeply penetrated) odors. You can also try white vinegar.
- Q:Can you spray paint carpet?
- the paint will stiffen the carpet , you could rent a steam cleaner and pre treat the stains with vinegar and a scrub brush . There are Professional that dye carpets I have no idea on how much they charge but I'm sure that it doesn't come cheap.
- Q:Dedusting carpet
- The best choice is the box carpet, it's very convenient to clean up. It can also be spelled out the area you need in accordance with your own mind. The general carpet has a little bit of dust removal function.
- Q:Ugly carpet!! :(?
- im redoing my room and rent The landlord things the UGLY TRAILER GREEN carpet is the most beautiful thing in the world. I wanted beige carpet SO... I went to my local home depot and bought carpet squares. I got some easy up adhesive and stuck them down. I had to raise the door since it's a little lower than it's supposed to be, but it looks great. They stay down and when the landlord came to collect rent, I showed him and then he decided to change the whole house and put down BEAUTIFUL cherry hardwood and bought us runners of our choice color .Show the landlord the rooms potential, but let her know it's TOTALLY undoable and maybe she'll understand. Say your allergies can't stand the stained item or something. Be creative!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range