100%PP Wilton Carpet with Modern Design for Home Decoration
US $ 4.5 - 20 / Square Meter
300 Square Meter/Square Meters MOQ for wilton carpet
40000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month production ability for wilton carpet
China Main Ports
L/C,T/T, Western Union, Money Gram
Quick Details of 100%PP Wilton Carpet with Modern Design for Home Decoration
· Material: 100% Polypropylene
· Style: Jacquard
· Pattern: Cut Pile
· Design: Wilton
· Techniques: Hand Tufted
· Use: Bedroom, Commercial, Decorative, Home, Hotel
· Size: available
· Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
· Brand Name: JIAXUNDA
· Model Number: JXDPP-184
· Name: 100%pp material modern design home decoration wilton carpet
· Material: polypropylene
· OEM & ODM: Accept
· Color: red, yellow, or other
· Pile height: Could be 2 to 225px
· Pile weight: 2200g per square meter
· Sample: 5-15 days
· Character: flower wilton carpet
· techniques: hand tufted
· Design: Customized
Packaging & Delivery of 100%PP Wilton Carpet with Modern Design for Home Decoration
pp bag for100%pp material modern design home decoration wilton carpet
Product Description of 100%PP Wilton Carpet with Modern Design for Home Decoration
jute and cotton
All size is available
All color is available
Choose the design from us, or offer your design
Rolled in plastic bags or as the customer's request.
400 square meters
About 25 working days after receiving your advance money
T/T30% advance, 70% against the copy of BL
Place of origin:
Tianjin China, or other port of China
- Q:IS CARPET CLEANING SAFE?
- With standard safety, it's not problem for you, your son and also your parrot. But I recommend (because I do not know the status of parrot) to open the windows and if it's cold these days, open them a little but Not Complete to have a fresh air in your house,
- Q:Jungle Carpet Python caging?
- Carpet Python Cage
- Q:How to get nailpolish off of carpet? ?
- If it didn't go into the carpet, let it dry. If it is just lightly on the surface, you can take a razor blade and scrape it off after it dries. If you try to use nail polish remover, it will smear, spread, and make it look worse. The best thing to do on carpet is to try to remove it when it's dry and can be scraped or cut off. I slopped latex paint on my carpet. After it dried, I took thin shears and got just behind the dried paint and cut it away. Although nail polish is not a latex, I still think this is the best way to go. If you must try to use remover, try to get the dry polish off as much as you can first. Then with the remover, stay limited to just the area of the spill, so as not to spread it.
- Q:How to put the carpet?
- Q:What type of carpet has the best stain defense?
- I have Stainmaster ... and I have 3 dogs and a cat. My carpet is not yet 4 years old, and it is destroyed. Stainmaster isn't worth the time it takes to type the word. OK, the truth is ... if a stain is just on the surface, and you catch it and clean it RIGHT AWAY ... yes, you can usually get it out. However, if it soaks through, forget it. You may be able to get most of the visible stain out, but the smell? No way. If you could replace your carpet with Pergo, tile, anything BUT carpet, I'd recommend it. If, however, you do want to use carpet, I'd look into commercial-grade carpet. That's the stuff used in department stores, restaurants, offices, etc. Not too luxurious, but pretty tough. It is a very tight carpet ... most wet stains and spills will wipe up. And it can be vigorously scrubbed without damaging it. If you buy a carpet with an allover pattern, in a medium-to-dark tone, it will better hide the stains than one that is a solid color, especially a light color.
- Q:how to replace holes in a carpet?
- at frist you cut out the hole in give designed then other cloth cut the same designed and pest them.
- Q:Carpet Cleaning.... HELP?
- Try another carpet steam-cleaning company. Try to find one that has special experience with pet odors. 4) Pull up your carpets and check the pads. Replace what is needed.
- Q:How can I clean my area rug?
- If it fits in your kitchen sink or the bath tub, ,Then put it in a little at a time, Start by wetting the first part of it, and using a scrubbing brush, and brush it brush it up and across, clean the brush of all the hair. and proceed to put the next part of it in the sink, and continue, this procedure . Once you have done the whole rug,Now use dawn or any detergent to clean it, Roll it up and stand it up to let the water drain from it. Then hang it out or put it in the dryer. When dry take a piece of large tape and go over the rug to remove any hair that is left.
- Q:Can anyone offer advise on fraying carpet?
- Paint the back side of the carpet with a latex glue. This product is used to make repairs to the edges of expensive wool rugs.
- Q:what is the carpet in the living room used for?
- It looks neat and clean.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range