Vacuum Cleaner Bagless Vacuum Cleaner CNBL701
(1400W ERP level:
Energy--E, Hard floor--C, Carpet-- F)
with advanced exclusive 7 true cyclones system, no loss of suction
washable HEPA filters with 99.97% cleaning efficiency, good for allergy people and asthmatics
motor thermal protector, automatically motor protection whilst overheating, ensuring motor life use
with moderate dust bin at 1.5L dust capacity
Motor power higher up to 1400W
attractive spray color feature, displaying good-looking.
multi-choice products color with novel & unique color match.
automatic cord rewinder: 5 meters
power speed control, multi-choice freely on power application
accessories: long flexible hose, oval mini brush, crevice nozzle, metal telescopic tube, metal floor brush,
low noise: less 78(dBA)
Stage of Filtration
Suction Power (W)
Noise Level dB(a)
Net Weight (kg)
Gross Weight (kg)
Product (HxWxD in Cm)
Carton Box (HxWxD in Cm)
loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:How do I repair the belt of the vacuum cleaner?
- Release the belt from the pulley of the motor and remove it from the vibration lever
- Q:what products should the USA manufacture that aren't being manufactured at the present time?
- Peruse the telephone book yellow pages. Start with the A's and end with the Z's. There is a fine listing of ideas there.
- Q:What are the structural principles of a vacuum cleaner?
- All vacuum cleaners are equipped with an assembly brush for cleaning floors and carpets. Suction cleaners are also equipped with a range of cleaning brushes and suction nozzles for cleaning corners, curtains, sofas and crevices
- Q:I have a question about bagless vacuum cleaners....?
- As long as you let the carpets dry first, in case they got a little wet with the spray cleaner, you should have no problems.
- Q:I have carpet cleaners coming tomorrow morning. Do they vacuum before they clean, or am I supposed to do that?
- you do it they do not vacuum also.. do not make the same mistake i did and walk on the carpet before it is dry if you do it will get dirty real fast...
- Q:Have you ever heard of Bissell vacuum cleaners, are they a good make or not really?
- I would take a Hoover over the Bissell ones.
- Q:Vacuum Cleaners? What is better bagless or bags. What can I get for $100.oo?
- I prefer the bagless. You can see all the dirt it's picking up and clean up is a snap, just remove the canister and dump it out. It also seems to do a better job. You should be able to get a decent vacuum for under a$100.
- Q:Is it just me, or are vacuum cleaners getting more and more VIOLENT each day?
- They've been getting beefier and beefier, and all that clear plastic demonstrates a macho desire to show off their parts. They've been working out secretly and taking steroids, you know.
- Q:Where do they sell mickey mouse vacuum cleaners?
- The Disney Store can get you anything Disney= )
- Q:Can I use my vacuum cleaner to suck up the excess co2 in the air?
- no, because it will just exit the vaccum since it is not air tight. also, air is mixed with co2 and you wouldn't be able to separate the two.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range