Vacuum Cleaner Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner CNCL602
(1400W ERP level:
Energy--D, Hard floor--B, Carpet-- D)
with advanced exclusive 7 true cyclones system, no loss of suction
washable HEPA filters with 99.97% cleaning efficiency, good for allergy people and asthmatics
motor thermal protector, automatically motor protection whilst overheating, ensuring motor life use
with super big dust bin at 5L big dust capacity
super strong power up to 2000W
attractive spray color feature, displaying good-looking.
multi-choice products color with novel & unique color match.
automatic cord rewinder: 5 meters
power speed control, multi-choice freely on power application
accessories: long flexible hose, oval mini brush, crevice nozzle, metal telescopic tube, metal floor brush,
low noise: less 78(dBA)
Stage of Filtration
Suction Power (W)
Noise Level dB(a)
Net Weight (kg)
Gross Weight (kg)
Product (HxWxD in Cm)
Carton Box (HxWxD in Cm)
loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:vacuum to clean interior of oil burner?
- If you're encountering soot it will pass thru the filter of most vacuum cleaners and you can end up with a mess. There is a soot sucker brand vacuum designed to vacuum soot.
- Q:What vacuum is the best for picking up pet hair? I would like suggestions under $300.?
- The Shark Navigator is a small, compact vacuum with features and capabilities similar to that of its full sized and more expensive counterparts. It is by no means a replacement for a Dyson or a Miele, however, at only $140.00, it is a good compromise between more expensive, more powerful units, and cheap vacuums that don't work at all. In our tests, the Navigator did a very good job of picking up pet hair. Consumers also report having a good experience with the Navigator removing pet hair. Shark has also just released the Navigator Lift-Away, which combines an upright vacuum and a canister into one neatly packaged vacuum cleaner. We are currently reviewing the Lift-Away and will have it posted soon. One final note, we have found that bagless vacuums are far superior to bagged vacuums when it comes to pet odor control. We’ve tested Oreck bagged vacuums with special odor control features and very expensive Miele pet vacuums with special odor inhibiting filters, and none of them really work. The only vacuums we’ve found that don’t have pet odor problems are bagless vacuums you can empty regularly, with washable filters that you can wash as often as necessary to control odors.
- Q:What is the fear of vacuum cleaners called?
- If you can trust Wiki pedia or whatever the heck it's called the fear of vaccum cleaners is OKORDer. Who knew!
- Q:Are Kirby vacuum cleaners worth the price? What do you think about Kirby vacuums?
- I used to own a Kirby. They are now about $1,500 to buy. I was not so pleased after awhile with Kirby. I now own a SEBO Automatic 4X made in Germany. It is truly the world's best made vacuum, with a life time guarantee on the drive belt. That only cost me $500.00 a year and a half ago, now $600. new. So well worth it. Truly. Kirby is loud, heavy, etc. My SEBO is lightweight, and not as noisy. One of the best investments I have ever made. As for cleaning your carpet -- Kirby usually only does a small area -- for demonstration purposes only. Take care.
- Q:Why would people buy Dyson cleaners?
- I would never buy a bagless vacuum cleaner, and don't see why anyone would. The bag contains the mess, makes cleanup much easier. As far as I know, this brand cleaner has gotten poor reviews. .
- Q:Which one carries higher electrical current? Which one has a higher electrical resistance?
- The vacuum cleaner's current is largely drawn by its vacuum motor/s. Some cleaners use another motor in order to drive a brush in the cleaning head. Could this extra motor be the cause of the added current in some cleaners?
- Q:how did they clean carpets before there were vacuum cleaners?
- they were area rugs then they would drag them outside and beat them with a broom
- Q:Vacuum cleaners HELP!!!!! I have been looking all over the place trying to find recommendations for ...?
- i was thinking the same thing. i have a eureka vacuum. it is basic maybe spent $60 from walmart. i have had it for a while now. 4+ years maybe. the trick is you have to show any vacuum TLC. clean the brush and change the bag regularly. don't let it fill up even half full before you change it. the problem with all vacuums that have bags is the bag is also the exhaust. the air comes out and once the dirt clogs up the tiny holes. then it doesn't work as well. ALL vacuums work great at first when they are clean and with a new bag. you just have to take the effort to keep them that way.
- Q:What are some good vacuum cleaners?
- The oreck,the Kirby canister or the sears canister vacuums are your best bet.The average upright vacuum does not have a lot of suction power but those listed especially the Kirby canister and the sears canister will pickup most anything.The oreck is lightweight and powerful but the motor is small and overheats easily.
- Q:What is the best vacuum to buy?
- the BISSELL pet eraser vacuum got great reviews and costs $149.99 at Kohl's
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range