Vacuum Cleaner Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner CNCL601
(1200W/1400W ERP level:
Energy--E, Hard floor--A, Carpet-- F)
with advanced exclusive 7 true cyclones system, no loss of suction
washable HEPA filters with 99.97% cleaning efficiency, good for allergy people and asthmatics
motor thermal protector, automatically motor protection whilst overheating, ensuring motor life use
with super big dust bin at 4L big dust capacity
super strong power up to 1800W
attractive spray color feature, displaying good-looking.
multi-choice products color with novel & unique color match.
automatic cord rewinder: 5 meters
power speed control, multi-choice freely on power application
accessories: long flexible hose, T-mini brush, crevice nozzle, metal telescopic tube, metal floor brush,
low noise: less 78(dBA)
Stage of Filtration
Suction Power (W)
Noise Level dB(a)
Net Weight (kg)
Gross Weight (kg)
Product (HxWxD in Cm)
Carton Box (HxWxD in Cm)
loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:Do you know anyone who collects vacuum cleaners as a hobby?
- As unique and crazy as that sounds, I've never herd of such an activity. If you ask me it sounds rather odd, and pointless. I personally don't like vacuums though, they tend to make a lot of noise pollution and I just can't stand that. But, I guess all people have different things they find to their likings, but this is one thing I'll never understand.
- Q:Which vacuum cleaner is the best?
- All bagless machines are no good. They will have good suction power, but very low airflow. You need both airflow and suction power for good cleaning. Bagless systems have to draw air through a very long series of tubes and filters, and this lowers the airflow but it increases the sealed suction. My advice would be to at least get a bagged machine. You've probably heard of dyson (they have GREAT advertising) which is a bagless, but they are not a good machine!! Try and stay away from those brands, it will be much better in the long run. If you have a baby you are probably interested in good filtration. Now, bagless machines and any vacuum from a box store will have poor filtration when comparing them to a high end vacuum cleaner. Miele's for example will bring the air parts per million to ZERO. Most bagless machines will actually raise the airborn particles beacuse even tho they are retaining alot of dirt, they are putting out some dirt in the air and so the particles in the air increases. Riccar, Sebo, Miele, Simplicity and Lindhaus are the BEST vacuums you can get. There are a couple other brands as well, but these are the main ones. Honestly a bissell or a dyson or a hoover or any of those do not compare in quality, filtration, or features. Sure they will pick up good out of the box, but that is not of great value if they don't retain the dirt, don't last longer then 5 years etc... Here are some models i would recommend. The Riccar Standar, Sebo G1 or X4 or Felix, Or the Miele Callisto. Good luck!!
- Q:In doggie he!! are the bad dogs?
- Q:Vacuum cleaners don't suck dirt into the bag, how do they actually work?
- A vacuum cleaner has different parts which are 1 An intake port, which may include a variety of cleaning accessories 2 An exhaust port 3 An electric motor 4 A fan 5 A porous bag 6 A housing that contains all the other components . All these componet play very important role in vacuum cleaner. For a vacuum cleaner to operate, A vacuum's suction is caused by a difference in air pressure. An electric fan reduces the pressure inside the machine. Atmospheric pressure then pushes the air through the carpet and into the nozzle, and so the dust is literally pushed into the bag.
- Q:Is the an effective way to clean out laptop fans?
- Dust cans and vacuum cleaners on reverse work well. The vacuum will be more powerful, so it's preferred, the only trouble is that in order to make sure you don't re-infect with more dust than before is to use a water based machine, such as a rainbow. I highly recommend that you DO NOT use typical filter/bag based machines with electronic equipment. Anyway, once you have your air-duster of choice, use an extended paperclip to reach into the vent and hold the fan still. Blow from one side, so that the air pressure forces the dust out the other side of the vent. Depending on the make of your laptop, it's often advantageous to simply take it apart for a good cleaning every 3 months or so.
- Q:Good Vacuum cleaners?
- The miele stick vac is great, it plugs in and has tons of power. Miele, Riccar and Sebo would be the best ones you can buy Be careful of consumer reports, they don't rate everything and honestly half the time they're wrong.
- Q:what type of plastic is any dyson upright vacuum cleaner made up of?
- For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axK2O Definitely get the Dyson. We've got a Dyson (yellow) and it works wonderfully! We've got a Labby who sheds enough in a week to put together a whole new puppy and the Dyson stands up to the challenge. We also live in a semi-sandy area and the Dyson keeps the rugs from being gritty. By design the Dyson is modular and you can take it apart where clogs generally occur that decrease suction. If it doesn't clean properly you haven't cleaned it properly. It is also great for people with allergies because it doesn't kick up dust and dirt and put it back into the air. If you're serious about cleaning, pick up your Dyson today! (Thus ends bound's Dyson infomercial!)
- Q:What vacuum cleaner should I purchase?
- Vacuums are like cars everyone will have a favorite. Dyson is most likely the most expensive. as far as the best they all have their good points after years of use where I work we ended up with a sears vacuum (link below) it works very well it is under $80 so we can replace it as necessary we have used commercial vacuums at $800 each and the sears cleans just as well . We get about 18 months use out of these and about 5 years out of the commercial vacs our vacs are in actual use about 7 hours a day (we have a 24 -7 operation) I have one of the sears at my house have had it for 4 years still working just fine. My suggestion to you is to go to sears and compare the different vacs they have all brands. Pick the one that you like the best. they all have a different feel you might not like one because it feels heavy or too light, hard to push, awkward attachments etc. Good luck on your decision
- Q:help with vacuum cleaners...?
- Oreck.It's an upright.There are several models,One is $299.00.I'ts very lightweight,suction is powerful.Great household vacuum.
- Q:What do I do with my old phones and vacuum cleaner?
- Sell them to a second hand shop or something? You might get some cash in return :P Cause some second hand shop fix things.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range