Vacuum Cleaner Bagless Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner CNCL702
(1200W/1400W ERP level:
Energy--D, Hard floor--B, Carpet-- D)
with advanced exclusive 7 true cyclones system, no loss of suction
washable HEPA filters with 99.97% cleaning efficiency, good for allergy people and asthmatics
motor thermal protector, automatically motor protection whilst overheating, ensuring motor life use
with super big dust bin at 4L big dust capacity
super strong power up to 2000W
attractive spray color feature, displaying good-looking.
multi-choice products color with novel & unique color match.
automatic cord rewinder: 5 meters
power speed control, multi-choice freely on power application
accessories: long flexible hose, oval mini brush, crevice nozzle, metal telescopic tube, metal floor brush,
low noise: less 78(dBA)
Stage of Filtration
Suction Power (W)
Noise Level dB(a)
Net Weight (kg)
Gross Weight (kg)
Product (HxWxD in Cm)
Carton Box (HxWxD in Cm)
loading qty (20'/40'/40H'):
Permanent bagless design with translucent dust compartment
Multiple cyclonic design
Stand holder for tube
Handle airflow control,crush-proof hose,2 position brush and integrated accessories
multiple filtration system
360 degree hose swivel
Packing:Gift Box / Export Cartons
Standard:CE, GS, CB, EMC
Q: What's the difference with cyclonic to multi-cyclonic filtration system?
Multi-cyclonic is where the dust container has a plastic filter section inside and has many little tunnels in it that separate the finer dust and dirt for the next filter and there is no HEPA filter in the middle plastic filter section.
Cyclonic filtration is where there is a central HEPA filter that sits inside the dust container and catches the finer dust.
Q: My vacuum just stopped while I was using it! What do I do now?
All of our vacuum cleaners have been fitted with a thermal safety cut-off switch which activates to stop the motor from burning out. When it does that it will prevent the unit from turning on again until it has cooled sufficiently to reset, which is between 2 – 4 hrs. The most common reason for safety cut-off switch activated is the filters needs to be cleaned. Please read the instruction manual and follow the instructions on how to clean the filters.
- Q:My vacuum cleaners' brush wont spin when on floor----spins when you take it off the floor, belt is not broken?
- If your vacuum's belt is, in effect, a big black rubber band, then D S is absolutely correct, it is the belt. These things seem to be too short when they are being installed, but are made that way purposely so that there's enough friction against the motor pulley and the agitator to turn the brushes after they are in contact with the carpet. Over a period of time, usually, dependent on how much and how often you use the cleaner, the belt stretches out and loses it's tension on the motor pulley. The pulley is much smaller than the agitator and is usually very shiny and smooth, as opposed to the large wooden or plastic agitator. Actually, the belt is the only part on most cleaners that isn't covered by their warranty, because they are considered expendable. Get a couple new belts, install yourself if you're capable, and keep the second on hand for when the new one strectches out.
- Q:irobot vacuum cleaner that sucks up dog hair?
- Never happen the dirt cup is way too small. You have to do it the old fashion way or hire a made!
- Q:When did the following become common in homes?
- TV in my home came when I was age 5. The washing machine had rollers on the top to wring out the water. My parents NEVER owned a dishwasher. My parents hung the clothes on the line; never owned a dryer. My mother used the hair dryer with the bag and hose. .
- Q:best vacuums cleaners on the market today?
- I am so glad that you asked that question. I had been looking for myself a vacuum cleaner until a few weeks ago. I think I have bought the best vacuum cleaner ever. Its a Eureka Altima Turbo bagless that has the attachments for stairs and also includes a self cleaning duster. I purchased it at my local Wal-Mart for 78 dollars.
- Q:What are some good upright vacuums?
- I have had a Dyson for 2 years and wouldn't get any other now. It has done wonders for my carpet. I had an electrolux but it just wasn't doing a good job,I got the Dyson and had to empty the canister 3 times just doing the livingroom the first time I used the dyson.
- Q:How come some dogs are afraid of hoovers?
- My younger dog thinks vacuuming is a fantastic game. He's outside, and when the vacuum goes anywhere near the door, you see his head go down, his eyes lock, and he stalks the thing through our door. He barks and leaps and wags his entire behind. Nutter. My older one, on the other hand, couldn't run fast enough. Hates it. Both dogs hate the hose, though. And the younger cannot stand scooters, prams, other dogs, skateboards, strangers, and children. He doesn't attack, except other dogs, he just hides behind me. I think this is partly my fault- I hate everything on that list, except other dogs, so I probably don't help.
- Q:If you add the same sound to another one of the same sound, will it be louder?
- It depends. A vacuum cleaner is probably a bad example. A vacuum generates more of a white noise than a tone or particular 'sound' that could be easily tested or studied. Practically speaking and actually taking measurements, you'll probably find it louder, but not twice as loud. Pressure waves (sound) can be additive, or they can cancel each other out depending on their phase. If two identical pressure waves are exactly in phase, the result is a doubling of their amplitude. If they are exactly out of phase, they cancel each other out and you won't hear anything.
- Q:Should we men just replace women with vacuum cleaners?
- Lonely men and their vacuum cleaners.... Why don't you just get an inflate-a-date. At least that can kind of look like a girl. But if you just wanna hook yourself up to a vacuum cleaner, go ahead, knock yourself out.
- Q:Whats wrong with my hoover?
- First thing, you must check the filters. Make sure they are either clean or replaced if needed. If this does not do for you, there's a possibility that either the hose or the auger intake compartment are plugged with lint from the carpet or hair from Fido or Missifu. To clean the hose, disconnect it, take it out of the house, stick a wooden stick to remove lint or hair and then give it a blast of water using the garden hose. Make sure to inspect the intake uger is free of lint as well. To clean the auger intake you can use a piece of wire. It always work for me...! good luck...!
- Q:How many Psi/Atm needed for a low pressure and a high pressure vacuum cleaners such as the Kreepy Krauler ones?
- You can never have more than 1 atm in a vacuum system. Obviously the more vacuum you generate, the better it will clean. Most vacuum cleaners probably produce between 50-80 inches of water vacuum.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range