Product description of unsaturated polyester resins
UPR196 is a common unsaturated polyester resin with medium viscosity and high reactivity,applicable to the manufacture of common steel glass products, cooling columns, containers of dilute acid etc.
Excellent appliication properties,short application time,good fiber wet,higher fiber content
Specification of FRP Grating
2.General pupose resin
3.Good impregnation to glass fiber and mechanical property
Technical Indexes of Liquid Resin
Transparent Sticky Thick Liquid
Performance Indexes of Resin Casting Substance
Barcol hardness ≥
Tensile strength ≥
Tensile modulus ≥
Elongation at break≥
Flexural strength ≥
Impact strength ≥
Note: Environmental Temperature for Experiment: 23±2°C; relative humidity: 50±5%
1. Why Choose us?
CNBM is a stated own company, provide the guarantee for the best quality, best service and safety business.
2. How will we guarantee the quality?
a, ISO 9001-2008 quality control system;
b, Strict and regular quality control in production;
c, Inspeciation when loading into container before shippment;
d, Sample stock for one year for quality tracing and record.
3. What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is one pallet.
4. Can you provide sample?
Yes, samples are in stock. we can offer free sample for you.
- Q:Is anion cation exchange resin dangerous?
- Ion exchange resins can also be classified into styrene based resins and acrylic based resins according to the type of matrix. The types of chemically active groups in resins determine the main properties and classes of resins.
- Q:Are PEX fittings approved to be underslab?
- Hi there! Punk rock is all about doing it yourself, taking pieces and really making them your own! If you're thinking about a top, I would take a pair of scizzors and make some slits on the sleeves, and maybe one in the back. Then you can take a few safety pins (maximum four) and pin it back together, while still leaving a few gaps! If you're talking about pants, leggings, or tights, I would definitely take scizzors and make about fifteen horizontal slits that are 3 to 4 inches wide all the way down the outer side of your leg! Pair that with some shiny black boots (doc martens are perfect!), mess your hair up a little and you're good to go!
- Q:How to clean the resin material?
- Hydrocarbon cleaning agent has become an important industrial cleaning agent because of its good environmental protection and cleaning capacity. Hydrocarbon cleaning agent common problems, distillation range is wide, complex composition and molecular structure of irregular, toxic aromatic hydrocarbons. The light fraction reduces the flash point of the cleaning agent, while the heavy fraction also makes cleaning and drying worse. Choose 150 to 190 DEG C in distillation fractions solvent, combined with the four major factors causing acidification of solvent in industrial cleaning (air, water, and metal impurities) added metal cleaning agent special stabilizer can prevent the solvent decomposition, in the decomposition of the initial acid neutralization will produce, with super strong resistance, to ensure the cleaning materials from corrosion. It has been widely used in metal, jewelry, watches, electronics, electrical, semiconductor, LCD and other industries, it can effectively remove oil, grease and fluxing resin, polishing wax etc..
- Q:How do I clean soot from my fireplace bricks?
- 1. You subconsciously lock the door, and then you forget that you did later on. 2. Your husband is doing it. 3. Problems with the door.
- Q:Difference between vacuum pouring dry type transformer and epoxy resin casting dry type transformer
- Vacuum pouring dry type transformer and epoxy resin casting dry type transformer should not have qualitative distinction, use all is insulation. At present, the vast majority of dry type transformers in the market are vacuum epoxy resin casting dry-type transformers, which are seldom poured by other insulating materials.
- Q:Could you pull a fire alarm in a medical emergency to get attention?
- Yes its very dangerouse!!! if it breaks and they throw the tail in the air it can fall and poke there eye and make them sad.
- Q:What is the difference between thermosetting and thermoplastic?
- The first heating can soften the flow, heating to a certain temperature, a chemical reaction, a chain solidified and hardened, this change is irreversible, and then again heating, it can no longer soft flow. It is by virtue of this characteristic of molding, the use of the first heating of the plastic flow, under pressure filled cavity, and then solidified into a shape and size of the product. This material is called thermosetting plastic.Thermosetting resins are linear or branched before curing, forming a chemical bond between the molecular chains after curing, becoming a network of three degrees, not only without melting, but also insoluble in solvents. Bakelite, formaldehyde, melamine, formaldehyde, epoxy, unsaturated polyester, silicone and other plastics are thermosetting plastics.
- Q:What is the use of self - hardening furan resin? Where should I use it?
- Furan resin refers to the furan ring with furfuryl alcohol and furfural resin as general raw material production, which under the action of the acid curing into insoluble and infusible solids, a variety of furan resin, resin furfural, furfural acetone resin, furfural acetone formaldehyde resin etc..
- Q:What is the difference between resin, plastic, fiber and rubber?
- Synthetic resin is the main ingredient of plastics, plastics content in general 40% ~ 100%. due to the content, and properties of the resin is often decided by the plastic properties, so people often think of resin as a synonym for plastic.
- Q:How can ion exchange resin be activated?
- Cation exchange resin can be activated in vivo. The liquid amount of 2 times the volume of resin. The activation solution with a concentration of 3.0MOL/L hydrochloride, through the resin layer at a flow rate of 1.2-4.0M/H, the volume of 1-2 times, the volume of the resin concentration of 2.0-2.5MOL/L sulfuric acid soaking more than 3H
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range