Product description of unsaturated polyester resins
1. Commodity resin and polymers, which include hydrocarbon resins, unsaturated polyester resins and ethylene-propylene-diene rubbers;
2. Specialty polymers and fine chemicals, which include cyclic olefin copolymers, flame retardants, agrochemicals, specialty nobornenes, flavors and fragrance intermediates.
Specification of FRP Grating
2.General pupose resin
3.Good impregnation to glass fiber and mechanical property
Technical Indexes of Liquid Resin
Transparent Sticky Thick Liquid
Performance Indexes of Resin Casting Substance
Barcol hardness ≥
Tensile strength ≥
Tensile modulus ≥
Elongation at break≥
Flexural strength ≥
Impact strength ≥
Note: Environmental Temperature for Experiment: 23±2°C; relative humidity: 50±5%
1. Why Choose us?
CNBM is a stated own company, provide the guarantee for the best quality, best service and safety business.
2. How will we guarantee the quality?
a, ISO 9001-2008 quality control system;
b, Strict and regular quality control in production;
c, Inspeciation when loading into container before shippment;
d, Sample stock for one year for quality tracing and record.
3. What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is one pallet.
4. Can you provide sample?
Yes, samples are in stock. we can offer free sample for you.
- Q:How do the satellites orbiting the Moon not start orbiting Earth?
- If its a new heater it is probably just oil on the metal used during manufacture. This will burn off and smoke the first couple of times they are used. If they haven't been used for a while it could be dust especially if it smells, this will burn off to. Good luck!
- Q:Do you think it's human nature to have unlimited NEEDS?
- As you are dealing with two different properties I would think the answer is NO
- Q:I live in Virginia. My landlord will not give contracts or receipts for rent. Now charging 5% late fee. Legal?
- Check the page at my site listed below, under Sources, for lots of info, lessons and links re the different types of resin used for crafts (polyester and epoxy primarily), how they're mixed and used, and how to color them, etc. That should get you good and started. Diane B.
- Q:Who said &If your neighbors house was on fire, wouldn't you give them a hose?& HELP!!!!?
- . HTH, Diane B. P.S. You can also use some of the 2-part epoxy *glues* instead of the larger containers of epoxy resin if you're doing only small items. One very clear one (at least in the US) is Devcon's 20-Ton, 30 minute setting one. .
- Q:how do you use a Kryptonite K280 Retractor Ski & Snowboard Lock?
- I , , for further information and pricing on these bowling products. Good luck!
- Q:The difference between resin sheet and glass sheet
- Advantage：1. light weight.2. is not easy to break: if the lens is broken, not only fragments less, and less sharp, can make the eye and facial injuries to a minimum, this is the market marked "safe lenses" the main reason.3., it can be dyed: the resin lens is easy to dye, and can be appropriately matched with the clothes and fashion.4. can block ultraviolet rays: almost completely block ultraviolet wavelengths below 350mm, the effect is far better than glass lenses.5., strong anti fogging: because of the thermal conductivity of resin lens is lower than glass, it is difficult to produce vague and unknown phenomena due to steam and hot water, even if it is blurred, it will soon fade.
- Q:Hey I have a pair of shoes with some scuffs I want to remove?
- I agree that you may be asking too much if there's a lot of water over a long time or stress that could cause breaks in the surface. You can take care of the UV problem though by coating the cured resin with polyurethane that has UV resistance (Varathane is one brand that does). And polyurethanes also have a tougher surface than any resin. You can take care of the water problem (at least to *some* extent) by coating with a polyurethane (probably more than one coat), and if you use a marine or spar version of polyurethane there will be longer resistance to absorbing water. Don't know if saltwater would be worse (but if you're thinking of using the item in an aquarium or any kind, I wouldn't risk the health of the fish). HTH, Diane B.
- Q:terminal control in C programming language?
- hairspray does work but i buy anaresol spray specific for static cling. that works and no sickiness like hairspray. it smell yucky when you spray but it goes away.
- Q:How do you control the flow of epoxy resin?
- Epoxy resin adhesive is a kind of engineering adhesive made up of epoxy resin base, curing agent, diluent, accelerant and filler. Because of its good adhesion performance, functionality is good, relatively low price and the bonding process is simple, so in recent years in home appliances, automotive, water transportation, electronic appliances and aerospace industry has been widely used in the field. With the continuous development of high technology and nanotechnology in recent years, the modification of epoxy further widely used IPN, chemical copolymerization and nano particle toughening methods such as high performance adhesives prepared by epoxy resin is also more and more.
- Q:if you were off duty, would you tell off someone for parking in a handicap spot, fire lane, or fire hydrant?
- If you went over these speed bumps slowly I wouldn't put the blame on the owner of the lot but the repair shop probably gave you a warranty and they need to get a blow torch and put those flex pipes on right.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range