TC4807tower crane is a new-style hoisting and transporting machine designed to meet the need of assembling high-level construction equipment. The product is an upper rotary self-lifting kind with horizontal jib, trolley amplitude. The length of the jib is 48m, rated maximum lifting capacity is 4t and rated maximum lifting moment is 400kN.m. The following is the main characteristics.
1. Wide applicability. The applicability is ranging from civil construction in small and medium cities, to high-rise, multi-layered civil construction in big cities. It can also be used in the construction of multi-layered industrial factories, in the slip-form construction of huge chimneys and silos and in goods loading in port or goods yard.
2. Easy to assemble and disassemble.
3. High speed, easy adjustment, stable operation and high efficiency. Low speed with heavy load and high speed with light load can be realized through lifting structure. Two kinds of speed of trolley can meet operational needs. Open stopper is equipped to slewing structure, enabling precise placement and easy assembly of crane. 4. Complete protective and reliable safety devices. The product is equipped with weight limit, moment limit, height limit, trolley limit and slewing limit to ensure normal operation. Besides rest platform, protective railings are also equipped.
5. Driver’s cabin is separately set. It is broad, bright, comfortable, safe and easy to operate.
TC4807 Parameter list
Max lifting capacity
Metric lifting moment
Material of main tower
Section of tower mast
0.375/0.75( r/min )
Mechanism and Factory Photo
- Q:Origami crane word problem?
- 1/5 + 1/x = 1/3 == x = 15/2 = 7.5 h answer : 7.5 hours ++++++++++++++++++++
- Q:inventor of junk yard electromagnetic crane?
- British scientist William Sturgeon invented the electromagnet in 1824. The crane for lifting heavy loads was invented by the Ancient Greeks in the late 6th century BC. Who put the two together idk.
- Q:[tower crane] and [tower crane] what is the difference between, how to distinguish?
- To put it plainly is a great name.A nickname is.
- Q:Help with crane fly larvae in my kitchen?
- probably not larva of crane fly...they live in the soil outside. Describe or post a pic what you have
- Q:Does tower crane belong to special equipment?
- Tower crane is a high-altitude operation, the type of work belongs to special types of work, equipment belongs to special equipment.
- Q:does every japanese child knows how to fold a paper crane?
- I can't say I've MET every Japanese child. Can't say I even know MOST of them. You may have to go around and ask EVERY Japanese child to find out.
- Q:Stringing Paper Cranes Together?
- Depends how you want to string them... but use thread and a needle. If you want to string them vertically, put the needle through the body of the paper crane... I not sure about horizontally. Too keep them in place, place knots below the body of the crane. I hope this helps, but I hope another more experienced person answers this :P
- Q:How did they get that crane on the top of the Deutsche Bank bldg here by the WTC in NY?
- Call Vergona Crane Co. in NJ or Cranes, Inc. (718-784-1776) or send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org No kidding, one of the three will be able to answer your question. They know all about Cranes and Derricks. I wouldn't be surprised if Vergona or Cranes leased the crane to the construction company on that site. I am a Lifestyle Consultant among other skills, etc. and because I work for titans of all industries in NYC, I am knowledgeable about a lot of things.
- Q:What is the admissible weight of a crane?
- Depends on how it is transported - you have to give more information on the kind of crane and where it will be used.
- Q:I need help on finding the least amount of steps on how to make an oragami crane.?
- Start with a square piece of paper. You got that? Fold the paper corner to corner to get a large right triangle, and fold it corner to corner again to get a smaller triangle. You got that ,or did I lose you. Open the paper, and you will see a big X. Never mind the X. We will come back to it. Now fold the paper side to side to get a rectangle, and fold the two SHORT SIDES to the X fold. Open and do the other two by repeating what you just did. Open the paper FLAT. You can now see a 4 pointed star. Along the four sides of the square, push down on the perimeter of the star to make the star come up. Fold down until you have a flat KITE. Make sure you have 2 flaps on each side. What you are looking at now is one wing, and the other one is in the back. The neck and head are inside the wings. Pull them out half way to expose them. Fold one side at the tip to make a head. If you did everything correctly, and hold under the neck with one hand and pull the tail with the other hand, the crane should flap its wing. Write back if you need more help.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range