TC5008 tower crane,the max.working range is 50M and the rated loading capacity is 400KN•M.the free standing height is 29m and the max.height with wall tie is 120M(2 ratio) the electric box has waterproof and dustproof function and the main electronic component is Schneider made in China ,the slewing mechanism adopt planetary reducer and the technology of this kind of tower crane is advanced, performance is reliable and structure is simple and practical ,this tower crane has advance safety device and the price-quality ratio is very high
This kind of tower crane is used to build residential building construction. and main part of the mast section is angle steel ,the lifting jib adopt the square steel tube, the lifting mechanism adopt advanced reducer with four shaft to protect the body of the tower crane ,the slewing mechanism adopt wound-rotor motor and this kind of tower crane adopt two slewing mechanisms which make the operation more stationary and smooth.
TC5008 Loading capacity
TC5008 Parameter list
Max lifting capacity
Metric lifting moment
Material of main tower
Section of tower mast
0.35/0.7( r/min )
0.38/0.76( r/min )
Factory and Mechanism Photo
- Q:folding paper cranes?
- A novice at origami (me) can fold a paper crane in a minute, so that's one-thousand minutes. (1000/60=16.666) so it'll only take sixteen hours. I'm only joking. Just fold one and write This may be only one crane, but has the heart of a thousand or something. (sorry for the cheesy line) I hope your grandma gets better, I know how it feels, as my brother has brain tumour.
- Q:it says theres cranes bill in my primer???!!!?
- It probably is what you think. I've heard that they use whale parts to make some brands of lipstick so I wouldn't be surprised if they used parts of other animals in cosmetics. =X
- Q:Do you find it ironic a crane crashed into Mecca's holiest mosque on 9/11?
- It should have been a cruise missile.
- Q:What is the most effective way to kill a Crane Fly (Daddy Long Legs)?
- A Daddy Long Legs is a spider. Crane flies are not related to spiders. We call crane flies leatherjackets even though that's the name for the larvae. My husband calls them mosquito hawks. If you don't have my cat, who considers them a delicacy and allows me to carry her around the house so she can catch them and eat them (and apparently floss her teeth with them), then the towel snap is quite effective.
- Q:What windproof devices should be set up for crane work?
- 2. torque limiterTorque limiter is an integrated safety protection device for jib cranes.We know that an arm crane represents the load condition from the moment of gravity. The load moment value is made up of product weight, amplitude decision, amplitude value is determined by the product, the boom of the crane arm length and angle cosine so that the crane is overloaded, in fact are the weight, arm length and arm angle limit, while also considering the working conditions and other parameters as well as constraints effect of control is more complex.At present, the widely used microcomputer controlled torque limiter can synthesize various situations and solve this problem better. The torque limiter consists of a load detector, an arm length detector, an angle detector, a work condition selector, and a microcomputer. When the crane to enter the working state, the computer will detect the signal input parameters of the actual working state, after operation, amplifying and processing, and advance into the rated load moment value, and at the same time in the display to display the corresponding actual values. When the actual value reaches the rated value of 90%, it will issue a warning signal when the actual value exceeds the rated load when the alarm signal, at the same time the crane to stop dangerous direction (lifting, boom, arm and rotary movements continue to drop).
- Q:Another question about origami cranes...?
- It okorder.com/ The animations on this site are good, showing what you have to do, without hands in the way.
- Q:How can we attract Sand Hill Cranes to our bird feeder?
- Sand Hill Cranes are omnivores which means that they feed on a wide variety of food. Their diet will change depending on the time of year and the habitat. Part of their diet would be rodents, snails, frogs and other small animals. They also will eat the roots of aquatic plants and grains in farm fields. This is where you may be able to draw the cranes to your yard. Spread the bird seed on the ground. Even small piles of seed may help. These birds like to forage through grassy areas and can do some digging with their beaks leaving the ground lumpy, so be sure you want them in your yard.
- Q:How to explain and classify the types of tower cranes? What do QTZ80 and Q5510 mean?
- 80 is lifting torque of 800 KN.M, 5510 is 55 meters, big arm of the front crane 1 tons
- Q:HOW TO BUILD A WORKING CRANE?
- you are totally just trying to avoid doing this work by yourself. anybody with two eyes can just look up crane on google and learn how it works. they are super simple just go to the library or something. or better yet go look at a real crane.
- Q:i need a summary for the story cranes by hwang sunwon?
- Cranes, by Hwang Sunwon, depicts two friends and their contrasting political views. Fond memories of their past adventures cool the hatred between them. It is almost mind-boggling to think that one day we would face our friends and have to murder them because of our differing ideology.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range