The Integrated Hot Blast Stove
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
The integrated hot-blast stove Brand: HUAYUAN
Specification: 116KW, 232KW, 349KW, 465KW, 581KW, 698KW, 1046KW
(please refer to service consultant for specific parameter)
1、could be used for such process requirement as paint, drying and heating.
2、hot blast temperature could be 280℃.
3、the material is heat-resistant because of long-time high temperature dry combustion.
4、the design construction of boiler should be exquisite, or the life-time will be greatly improved.
5、reduce the demand for pure wood fuel, which will reduce fuel cost correspondently.
6、design with our invention patent, which could burn all kinds of pellet fuel.
- Q:I have a HS TARM Multi-fuel Boiler # OT 35 It was made in Denmark around 1977. Any suggestions on how to convert this to burn pellets? Thanks for your help!
- yes. central heaters which burn pellets
- Q:Its a combi bolier and is serviced but Engineers have not found reason
- u can isolate the radiators from the boiler using the isolation valves fitted on the bottom of the boiler. if the pressure stays the same u are losing pressure in the radiators,if the pressure still drops u r losing pressure in the boiler.before u isolate the radiators make sure the boiler is set for hot water only.u could also change your engineer
- Q:How can we ensure boiler outlet steam quality?
- Be sure to blow down steam before using steam at at top of the boiler shell. Steam should be superheated to the required pressure requirement.
- Q:to re-position any replacement to the current 'Diplomat' cast iron model would be very awkward and with an open vented gravity system could I possibly get exemption from John Prescotts 'SEDBUK A/B' ruling by fitting the most efficient alternative (as a condensing boiler might not run at top efficiency anyway without significant modifications all round)Why is there no reference from boiler manufacturers to SEDBUK B grade. I think wet Central Heating is getting too complex and I may consider gas wall heaters instead.Are things improving out there regarding earlier 'teething' troubles with condensing boilers and are conventional boilers still being manufactured?
- You could replace your controls if the boiler is in sound shape (the boiler I work on is 30 years old and the piping is over 90 years old) If you have radiators I would replace the steam traps on each radiator if you haven't done so in the last 5 years. These traps are located on the outlet side at the lowest side of the radiator. Also the chemical balance of the water is critical to the proper function and efficiency of your system.
- Q:ive just had fitted a brand new 12/18 worcester external boiler fitted and it appears to be using alot of oil ie 500 litres in 30 days any advice appreciated
- I have the same boiler (condensing) approx. 1 year old and I consumed 1034 litres in 8 weeks to end of January. Works out at ?275 a month which is extortionate! I thought this was very high, considering my house is not overly hot and half the rooms aren't even heated. Hot water is on 2 hours a day. So I had a heating engineer round and he suggested to turn the dial on the boiler to 'half' instead of max, (as advised by installation engineer). He also suggested to run the central heating on all-day setting instead of morning and night, as boiler works hard to get to temperature. We'll see, although a tad sceptical of this advice. I'm also turning main thermostat down to 18C from 20 to see if that helps. The boiler was fine so I'll probably have to live with it. It's not being stolen either. The usage in summer and autumn was about a quarter of what it is just now. Roll on spring! Would be grateful for any useful tips to control heating.
- Q:I have a 1000w generator. Can I run a cord from the generator to a 110 outlet to power the boiler in my home?
- If the rated PF (power factor) of the generator = 0.8, the useful output is 1000 x 0.8 = 800 w Then you can take power only for a 800 w boiler The output voltage of generator should be 110 v, and the Frequency of both should be equal ( 50 or 60 Hertz as the normal
- Q:how to bleed a boiler furnace radiator?
- First of all, you need to figure out which one you have. Boiler = water or steam, furnace=forced air. If you have a water boiler and find it's airbound (most common sign is noisy pipes ) you have to go to each register (whether it be a baseboard or radiator) and find the bleeder screw. It will be on the end elbow on each baseboard or on one of the pipes coming up on radiators. Turn the boiler on (turn your thermostat down so it calls for heat) and go to the highest point in the house. The air usually goes there. Take a large pot with you to catch the water. Carefully open the bleeder slowly until you hear air coming out. Stop turning. The next thing you'll see is water spitting. Catch it in the pot and close the bleeder.Wait a minute and repeat. Do this on all of the of the registers until all the air is bled out and the noise goes away. Remember if you can hear hydronic heat flowing, there's a problem! Now, if you dont have bleeders on the registers, that's a headache but can be done. Downstairs at the boiler you should see a valve for a hose. Similar to the ones on the outside of the house.Again with the boiler running and with a hose hooked up to this valve and draining into a sink. Open the valve and let the air and water flow out. Do this only for 30-45 seconds at a time though because you can easily drain the boiler and ruin it. Repeat until sound goes away. Keep an eye on the water pressure gauge-dont let it drop too low! Close the valve and let the water feed fill the boiler again.
- Q:What is the concept of "hydrophobic" and "condensate" in the boiler?
- Steam pipe is not allowed to exist inside the condensate, so the hydrophobic pipeline is generated after the discharge of condensate discharged from the steam pipeline, thus protecting the turbine and pipeline interface flange.
- Q:A boiler with a steel bottom 15 mm thick rests on a hot stove; the area of the bottom of the boiler is 0.15 m^2. The water inside the boiler is at 100°C and 0.75 kg evaporates every minute.Calculate the temperature of the lower surface of the boiler, where it is in contact with the stove.
- It will be important to look up what value your textbook gives for the thermal conductivity of steel. I'm going to use 50 W/(m K), but I found different values in different places. The latent heat of evaporation for water seems to be more of an agreed value: 2260 kJ/kg The heat required to evaporate 0.75 kg per minute is 1695 kJ/minute = 28.25 kW The heat transferred through the bottom of the boiler is k A delta-T / d where k = 50 W/(m K) A = 0.15 m^2 d = 0.015 m and delta-T is to be calculated. 28,250 W = 50 W/(m K) times 10 m times delta-T delta-T = 56.5 K I guess the temperature of the lower surface of the boiler is 156.5 Celsius. Check my arith.
- Q:how to calculate boiler efficiency? what's the equation?
- Using an electrical current, find out the amount of time at a set current and voltage necessary to raise the temperature of the boiler by 1 degree C.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like