Detailed Product Description
1,table top gas stove
2,Factory with 28 years experience
3,No.1 in gas cooker export
5,Patented whirlwind blue flame
1,Surface: 0.4mm top quality stainless steel
2,Side & Back panel: 0.5mm cold-rolled steel with painitng or fully stainless steel
3,Burner: 90mm single/90mm double cast iron burner
4,with brass cover or india burner,straight flame burner cover
5,Automatic ignition, 100% catching fire
6,With/without safety device
9,Net weight/Gross weight:8.0kgs/9.50kgs
10,Loadign quantity:920pcs/1960pcs/2156pcs for 20ft/40GP/40HQ
11,Top ten hot selling models
- Q:What are the main causes of hob breaking?
- In my opinion, there are many reasons for the broken teeth of the hob. In addition to the above analysis, it is also related to the regrinding of the tool, such as grinding the front face of the knife and grinding cracks
- Q:What is the number of hob head?
- The number or number of teeth in the same law
- Q:Conjugate gears have different displacement coefficients, so can hobs be used in general?
- If the basic parameters of the gear are the same (m * ha * C *), and the tip of the tooth has no trimming, the hob can be used in general. When the addendum of the gear tooth is required, it should be analyzed. If the coefficient of variation between the two coefficients is not large, and the margin of repair is not very strict, there is a general possibility. If the X difference is large, it can not be universal, there will be the top of the tooth repair margin is too small phenomenon. Even when x=0 is rolling with the same knife, the average number of rolls is less, and the gears are smaller at the time of repair, while the number of teeth rolled seems larger.
- Q:Hobbing machine hob shaft strange ring, what's the matter?
- The gear grinder is out of order and the gap is a bit too big
- Q:How about the front edge, the normal and the normal tooth shape of the hob with rake angle?
- The reference rack tooth shape (normal tooth shape) is unique. It is the mother of other tooth forms. So, no matter what type your knife is made of, its original baseline rack profile is the same, so that the required piece of work can be cut.
- Q:How to judge the direction of hob rotation?
- The hob is vertical (vertical axis) to see the direction of the spiral direction of the hob blade is raised, most of the hob is rising toward the right, that is, the right-hand hob
- Q:Grinding wheel for grinding hob
- A plain white disc grinding wheel should be fine. Basically, the wheels are standard parts
- Q:Tool presetting method in hob grinding
- First of all thank more than two friends here, sharpening is not convenient, the price is Wuliubaiyi, want to put the tool grinding their own modifications, dividing head for dividing. We are tipped gear hob, front tooth surface misalignment, like 7 degrees, the specific degrees I don't know. I also want to ask whether this kind of knife and grinding wheel are right or right
- Q:Why is the front rake hob good for chip removal?
- In my understanding, the front corner is the angle formed by the front face and the vertical direction. Thank you for your communication
- Q:What's the difference in shape and function of the shaper cutter, shaving cutter and gear hob?
- The shaper cutter is like a straight gear, and the front face of the cutter is concave taper in order to form the rake angle, and the machining accuracy of the gear is higher (than hobbing).The shaving cutter is like a helical gear, and the cutter teeth are arranged in a longitudinal groove, which is used for fine machining after slotting and hobbing.The hobbing cutter is shaped like a worm and is arranged along the axial direction, and belongs to the rack type gear cutter.
We always keep the principle of "specialization and innovation". Our gas appliances have adopted our patent technology - whirlwind on focus burning, which increases the heat efficiency of burning, and saves gas, time and money. We warmly welcome OEM and ODM orders from domestic or overseas clients. Prompt delivery and top quality will be strictly guaranteed by us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 3.39%
South America 3.51%
Eastern Europe 1.53%
Southeast Asia 9.73%
Mid East 58.69%
Southern Europe 0.75%
South Asia 9.86%
||ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004;SA8000；CE
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range