Stainless Steel Insulated Storage Tanks for Sale
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 500 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Processing: Storage Tank, cutting-rolling-welding-polishing-assembling-testing-warehousing
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: KUNBO
Model Number: bright tank, KB-006
Processing Types: Alcohol
Voltage: 380V, 50HZ
Certification: B&V; CE
Packaging & Delivery
|export standard package
|25 - 45 days after deposit received
1.manhole 2.CIP spraying ball 3.adjusting feet 4.sample valve 5.temperature gauge 6.pressure gauge 7.level gauge
- Q:what is an Amtrol EXTROL model 30? it is a tank on my boiler. what is it? why use it?
- Its an expansion tank for the boiler system. It is a necessary component to your system. When the boiler water gets hot it expands. It goes into the expansion tank. If there was no expansion tank the boiler pressure would rise and exceed the set pressure of the pressure relief valve.
- Q:Boiler annual inspection standards how much mpa to test, the country which law has this requirement?
- Outlet water pressure greater than or equal to 0.1MPa (gauge pressure), and rated power greater than or equal to 0.1MW of pressurized hot water boiler; organic heat carrier boiler.
- Q:I asked a question here on replacing my boiler and got a great responce! THANK YOU!My question now on my system which is a baxi (i think) back boiler, on the front fire there is a pull off panel to which reveals the thermostat, this goes from low,1,2,3,4,high, all my radiators have control dials to which i can control temperature, does this back boiler thermostat just control the water temperature or does this affect the radiators also? also on the other end of my radiator is just a cap with a + and - symbol , a user Robert J has gave me advise to not have these fully open which THEY WERE! so i will sort this tonight! thanks guys
- A gravity hot water circuit cannot be controlled with a thermostat alone.A motorised valve would need to be fitted to stop the circulation to the tank when there is still demand for heating.A mechanical pipe stat could be fitted but they are a lot less reliable. The thermostat on the boiler controls the overall temperature of the water that runs through the radiators and to the coil in the hot water tank.The radiator thermostats control the room temperature. If the radiators heat fully,top to bottom then leave the lock shields alone.They are used to balance the system to ensure each radiator gets its fair share of the hot water.If the water returning to the boiler is still hot then the boiler will use less energy to re heat it.Ideally there should be a 11 degree difference between the flow from the boiler to the return back to the boiler.
- Q:Can you put a central heating combi boiler in a bedroom?
- Yes, providing all the usual rules regarding boiler installation and flue location are followed but it can be a bit noisy if you're trying to sleep in there. The boiler takes the air it needs from the air outside via the flue, so you have no worries about it sucking the oxygen out of the room. The exhaust gases also go out via the flue. EDIT: As long as the boiler is correctly maintained and fitted there is no real risk of a carbon monoxide leak, but it would be wise to fit a carbon monoxide alarm in the same room.
- Q:I have a worcester bosche thermotechnik 240 CCOMBI Boiler RSF.The downstairs radiator bleed screw needs replacing. How do i do this? Here are my presumptions.Turn Water Off, Drain system, replace screw. Then Im stuck.Theres a pipe that joins the Central Heating Return (second pipe from underneath/left) to the Mains Cold Water In.How do i set the taps for this pipe? After turning water back on? Any help appreciated thanks.
- No if the radiator bleed screw need replacing you do not have to drain the whole system shut both taps on the radiator one at either end remove screw this will let some water out so be ready for this when it stops remove the bleed screw replace open both taps bleed radiator Then go to boiler the small pressure gage should be some where between 1.5 and 2 bar if not open the tap on the loop from the mains pipe until the gauge reaches this mark shut off tap job done hope this helps
- Q:I hired a contractor (he is owner of the business as well) to replace old gas heating boiler in our house. It was in last October He installed high efficiency boiler that reduced our gas bills, but our happiness was short lived , since the problems started in December. The boiler stopped working because of faulty igniter,.Called the installer took him nearly 12 days to replace. After that it stopped working 6 or 7 times. I would call him, he would show up in 2 - 3 days, fix something and the heating was back. This time it stopped working again, but the installer never showed up, calls left on his voicemail but no reply. The boiler is NTI- TI-150. We had to buy portable electric heaters and in December, when there was no heat for 12 days, we had to keep gas burning in a stove, in addition to electric heaters. The installer is nice guy, but I had enough of it. I am thinking to ask him to replace the boiler with something more reliable. What should I do if he refuses? Should I sue him?
- I would guess you should contact the manufacturer to see if they have any suggestions. Also, it may be that your new boiler may not be large enough, or mismatched with your heating system, ie. hydronic wall or floor heating radiators. The 150 is fairly small, and usually for one zone of heating, as far as I could tell, without knowlege of your old system/boiler number, etc.You should call the man and insist he honor his contract, as I suspect the cost on that wasn't cheap. There are other issues to consider with the NTI furnace as well, apparently from this website below.
- Q:I have a combi boiler that heat up my radiators and also heats up water as you need it by turning on any hot water tap (faucet), yesterday I noticed that it wasn’t heating up the water properly – the water temperature would start out at 30 degrees it would then climb to about 55 degrees for a couple of minutes before falling back to 30 degrees, it would continue to climb and fall, I called the company that is contracted to look after and repair my boiler but the man that came out said that since the water tempreture rises there was not a fault with it, I pointed out that it could cause problems if I take a shower and the changing temperature had never happened before, I then asked if maybe there was a fault with one of the sensors – he said yeah sensor maybe its that I will order you a new one, I am no expert and the engineer didn’t seem like an expert either so does anyone know if that does sound like a sensor problem – it’s a vokera boiler
- I have a combi boiler too, it could be the pressure building up inside. Have a look for a lever which can be twisted to release the pressure. Turn boiler off when you do this though
- Q:The boiler has 3 circulating pumps, forced hot water, 120,000 in and 150,000 out currently 40 yeas old
- A gas boiler is typically designed to last around 30 years, but guessing at the approximate age of your, boiler they have been known to last for 80 plus year's. The key factor is preventive maintenance, On a semi annual basis flush the system, check for leaks, and ensure that you're burners are burning clean. When this type of boiler goes out it goes out in a big way and pretty quick. If you are unable to do this i would suggest having a local lic. hvac tech. to preform the inspection, it is usually alot less costly to have them repair a minor problem as it occurs than to fix an amount of accumulated problem's.
- Q:in a steam system wich are the components that make possible to work the boir, what is related to what?
- A steam boiler is defined as a boiler use heat to convert water into steam for a variety of application. In technical terms, A boiler can be defined as a closed vessel in which water or other fluid is heated under pressure. This fluid is then circulated out of the boiler for use in various processes or power generation. In the case of power generation steam is taken out of the steam boiler at very high pressure and temperature.
- Q:Hi all,I've had my boiler now for almost 20 months, and over the past two or three weeks, I've had a fault code E133, which means Interruption Of Gas Supply or Flame Failure. I was wondering what the problem could be or what the potental cost is?
- You dont say what model your boiler is which may have helped as different models have slightly different operating systems but you do say its about 20 months old so has it been serviced in that time as if not it would support the idea of either a dirty electrode or possibly a dirty burner and the electrode is not in the flame properly so the boiler doesnt know its alight so it goes to lockout ie E133.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like