Tianyu series Biomass Hot Water Boiler
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
National patent cyclone combustion biomass boiler, Brand: HUINENG TIANYU series.
Applied fuel: biomass and wood briquette fuel.
1. Patent cyclone combustion technology.
2. Natural anti-back fire design for feeding system.
3. Variable frequency speed control system makes feeding system more stable.
4. The adoption of high-efficiency energy-saving tube makes heat efficiency of our boiler exceed national requirement.
5. Full-time cyclone technology prolongs the maintenance cycle.
6. Bevel design of bunkers reduces the feeding height greatly, makes fuel feeding easily, also enlarge the capacity.
7. Zincification-and-galvanize for appearance makes boiler exquisite and durable.
8. One-button control system makes automatic running and safe operation.
Product specification: cover from 10*104Kcal~180*104Kcal ( part of specifications for reference)
Rated discharge pressure
Rated temperature of output water
Rated temperature of return water
- Q:how do you bleed air from a boiler system?
- very very very carefully. (different for diffrent systems)
- Q:What is the effect of the fluidized bed boiler cloth
- The air supply system required for the combustion of circulating fluidized bed boilers consists of fans, ducts, wind chambers, windsets, adjustment baffles and measuring devices. The role of the windshield as an important windshield in the fluidized bed boiler
- Q:Why is the ventilation after the boiler is shut down?
- Resistance, heat transfer, reduce boiler efficiency, and even increase the flow resistance of flue gas.
- Q:I have no boiler as is, so I'm looking for the best boiler for my home. It is a single story ranch with a full unfinished basement. The livable floor is approx 1200sqft. This will be the only zone for now until I finish the basement so I guess two total. Actually I may run another zone for garage, so figure 3 zones. I am looking for a high efficiency boiler that will do the job well and allow for future zones. .
- Talk to a couple of people who install this type of boiler, or better yet, call the gas company and ask their recommendations. You sound as though you are getting a hot water boiler, but giving sizes for natural gas hot water heating? Are you getting a combination boiler? If so, a gas technician would recommend the best way to go about this since they estimate the required areas. If you're looking at combi boilers, the type and size of radiators figure into the mix too, for maximum efficiency.
- Q:I just moved to a new place. And since the building is old there were a lot of problems with it. So I contacted the manager but he didn't want to fix all of them. He always gives me excuses not to fix it, saying that nothing was promised to you. I think he doesn't want to fix it because he is shady and cheap.One of the problems I have is the boiler. Every time I take a hot shower, the boiler starts to pump water. By doing that, it makes loud noises! I told the manager about this and his reply was: There is nothing wrong with the broiler. Hot water pipes in the walls tend to knock when in use due to expanding. The problem is that the noise isn't coming from the pipes, it is coming from the boiler itself. Since I don't understand much, I was wondering if that is normal or not.Like I said before, I don't think my manager likes us. So I think he said that so he doesn't need to fix/replace it.Opinions/Suggestions anyone?
- If a sputtering supply of water comes out of the hot tap, the most likely cause is an airlock in the hot water pipe. The mains pressure of the cold water is much greater than that of the hot water, so you can use this to force a bubble of air back up the hot water pipe to the hot water cylinder. There are two ways of doing this. Say you have a sputtering tap in the kitchen.If your washing machine is connected to a hot and cold water supply, you can fix an airlock quite readily: ?Turn off the cold water tap at your washing machine and disconnect the hose from the back of the machine. ?Turn off the hot water tap and disconnect the hose from the tap. Now connect the free end of the cold water hose to the hot water tap. (You should now have the two taps connected to each other by a hose.) ?Turn on the hot water tap and then the cold water tap. Leave both taps on for approximately 30 seconds (CAUTION: no longer, because you don’t want to overfill the hot water cylinder). This’ll allow the greater pressure of the cold water to push the airlock back up the pipe. ?Now check the flow at the hot water tap in the kitchen. If there is no improvement, follow the same procedure again. If after three attempts the problem isn’t solved, you‘ll need to call a plumber Another method is to use the mixer tap in the kitchen (or bathroom). Read all the instructions below before you start. ?Jam a cloth over the tap outlet and hold it firmly in place with the palm of your hand to prevent any squirting or flowing from the outlet. (Wear your wetsuit just in case!) ?Turn on the hot tap and then the cold for 30 seconds (make sure it’s in that order to prevent the mains pressure from forcing your hand away). The cold supply will now run through the mixer and across into the hot water pipe, clearing the airlock. Allow the taps to run for 30 seconds, then turn the cold water tap off first, then the hot.
- Q:what are the parts of a closed boiler system?
- Assuming you are only talking about a house boiler, if you need Steam Generators at a power plant--E-mail me Feed water inlet--someplace where the make-up water can enter the boiler. Boiler Drum--place where the water is heated to turn to steam Steam piping--Where the hot steam is distributed though out the house leading to the: Heat exchangers--or radiators, generally in each room, after going through the radiators the steam goes through the return line back to the boiler to be reheated and reused. Low water trips--if the boiler level gets below a preset level it will not allow the boiler to heat anymore until the water is introduced thus raising the level above the trip point. Boiler drain-when boiler is shut down for the summer it should be drained and flushed a couple of times to get rid of muck and mud. Sight glass-so you can actually see the level in the boiler drum--required for some pressure boilers. Safety valve-set for a pressure so if for some reason the boiler raises pressure past that point the safety will lift and relieve the pressure-much like a pressure cooker. Heat source: Gas fired, Fuel oil fired, electric or wood/coal. Note: some home boiler have the make up coming off the hot water heater, and some homes have the boiler providing hot water to the house. Note: Some boilers, especially the hot water boilers will have a recirculation pump which pushes the hot water around.
- Q:how can you make a double boiler without a double boiler?
- If you don't have a standard double-boiler, put the smaller pan on the burner with the boiling water and set the larger pan on top. I did this for years before I purchased a real double boiler. (Just be sure that the boiling water isn't high enough in the lower pan to get the upper pan wet through direct contact with boiling water)
- Q:Hi - I'm a newbie so please be patient ! - My Gas Fired central heating Boiler (I have a HALSTEAD 60 type boiler installed) has a knob on it that I can set to off or from levels 1 through to 6. I have no idea what this knob's function is. I do know however, that located above this knob, there is a light that keeps coming on, and once it comes on, the boiler stops firing. I then usually leave the heating off for some time and twiddle the knob and turn on and off the electrical power to the Boiler and subsequently will usually get the Boiler to fire again when I hit the Manual Reset button that is located over the aforementioned 'knob'. I have checked the thermostat (which is located in the hallway) and I know that it's working fine because when the Boiler IS firing, I can turn it off or on by adjusting the thermostat accordingly. How can I get rid of the problemI have with the boiler 'cutting out' and the subsequent ignition lockout light coming on ?? Thank you !!
- Boiler Ignition Lockout
- Q:recently moved house,mira shower connected to combi boiler.shower has great power but takes quiet a time to heat up .I removed bath panel , there are two pipes running from cold and hot water pipes towards the shower.Why is there a pipe going from the cold water pipe as i thought the shower would work off the hot water only.There is a turn off screw from the cold water pipe could i turn it off a little so there is not so much force going to shower
- i think of which you get air purifier in a bath yet baths extremely make you sense comfortable so i bathe regular yet as quickly as each week i take a bath, and then rinse off with a bath after it, so i assume i like the two. yet i wouldnt basically take a bath on the grounds which you do no longer probably get large sparkling.
- Q:Method for testing boiler water quality
- Water samples into the bottle to be left with 10 ml gap to prevent water temperature or temperature changes, the stopper is squeezed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like