Stainless Steel Socket
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 200 Pieces pc
- Supply Capability:
- 50 Tons per Month pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Stainless Steel Socket
ISO9000 quality system
Corrosion & oxidation resistance
Surface:clean and no burr
Thread : NPT/BSP/DIN/PT
Stainless Steel Socket
1.size range :1/8"-4"
3.material:304(304L)(CF8,1.4301) ,316(316L). (CF8M,1.4408)
5.connection type: threaded;welding;
6.standard: ISO4144 / EN10241 / ANSI / SP-114
7.certificate: ISO9000 Quality System
8.products range: stainless steel elbow,tee,cross,nut,plug,nipple, cap,bushing. Union.flange.ball valve and other stainless steel products according to the customers’drawings; Stainless steel hardware tools, mechanical part, aircraft parts and OEM capability.
9.package: plastic bags;cartoons;seaworthy wooden crates, pallets or as customers’ requirements
10.delivery time: 30-60 days after the palcement of order acording to the quantity.
11. technology: Stainless steel investment casting/silicasol shell technology + CNC machining
12.Quality: First-class with finest workmanship
13.Others: special design available according to requirements
14.Payment Terms: 50% T/T in advance and balance against the copy of B/L , L/C at sight
15.Our factory has been established since 1992 and we have our own export rights
We serve you with our professional products and service at any time!
- Q:I have been with my girlfriend for four years and if we have a terrible argument and I end up making her cry, I feel like the biggest bastard and try to apologize and comfort her, but whenever I try to, she locks herself in the bathroom for over an hour and avoids speaking with me. Half the time I sit there by the bathroom door, waiting so I can fully apologize and after wards she doesn't try resolving anything or explaining what I did wrong to upset her and she just goes straight to bed leaving me baffled and unsure of what to do next. Why does she do this? It makes me feel so helpless half the time, because I really dislike upsetting her and seeing her cry.She does the same thing if I watch a movie with her, where she finds it heartbreaking. She'll quickly rush off into the bathroom and then a minute later she'll come out and it'll be obvious she was crying and she'll deny it. Do you think she just doesn't like showing her feelings in front of me?
- you can buy a set of manifold guages online. - typical high side pressure (thats the smaller line) will range between 200 - 300 psig. Depending on the outdoor temperature. Instead of reading the pressure on the gauge read the temperature / number on the inner dial for R-22 that correlates to the pressure. That number should be 20 to 30 higher than whatever the outside temperature is. Low side should read between 60 to 70 psig depending again what the temperature is inside. - No. No static pressure test. the units needs to be running and the conditions should be atleast 70 F outside. And checking pressures alone will not tell you if the systems charged or operating correctly. A superheat check will give you an idea. Take the temperature of the suction line / larger pipe minus the pressure/temperature of the coil. Ex. 50 F line - 70 psig (roughly 40 F, found on the inner dial thats green) 10 F superheat. This is only enough to give you an idea, a good superheat check alone will not tell you that the systems is charged correctly, ecspecially if there is a TXV. Pressures, temperatures, superheat, subcool, will all very based on conditions (outside temperature, indoor wet bulb, airflow) Pressure and temperature readings which may be acceptable one day may not be another day as conditions change. When hooking on your hoses bleed the air out at the ends, and if you don't have low loss fittings expect to loose apprx. 3-5 ounces of refrigerant when you take off the high side which will be liquid refrigerant spraying out for a few seconds, so be sure to wear gloves, or learn how to recycle the refrigerant back into the low side from the high side before taking off your hoses.
- Q:My ultimate favorite breed of horse is a Lusitano. im a HUGE dressage girl and really wants to (down the road) get a lusitano stud for dressage. yes there are plenty out there so finding one isnt the problem, neither is the price. i want a highly trained dressage horse. first of all are lusitano horses pretty hot?? and arent they known for the Roman nose?? i LOVE the ROMAN NOSE. any ways what do you think of the Lusitano?
- The water supply pipes are likely enclosed in the wall. You will have to cut a big enough hole through thr plaster to work on thr pipes. You should only have to tap into the hot water suppy and waste for a dishwasher. If you encounter galvanized pipes you will need pipe cutters and possibly threading tools to tap into the pipe? Check with Home Hardware or Home Depot for possible adaptors for tapping into galvanized pipe by just drilling a hole in them and clamping on a T connector. There are many new adaptors that make working on old plumbing simpler.
- Q:I'm looking for a good pair of running tights without any bells and whistles. I'm not interested in any of this tech stuff, so no mesh behind the knees, no zippers on the calves, no reflective material, just basic black spandex. I'd like relatively heavy/sturdy spandex to keep me warm in 40F weather, and I might consider the fleece-lined type also.Could anyone suggest a brand and style? I'm a fan of Nike bottoms (their tops are awful!), so I looked at their website a bit and couldn't find anything as simple as what I want, so maybe I'm just missing something? I'd be happy with men's or women's styles.About 8 years ago, I bought some really simple men's Nike spandex and they were perfectafter seven years, they still felt like new. Unfortunately, I lost them and I'm trying to replace them. Thanks for any help!
- yes you can do this, there are Special fittings that can connect both of them together, but you have to have tread on them.
- Q:I'm a teen girl and I was wondering what makeup and other stuff I should bring to school? I'm making a check list tonight. Also, what do you bring to school? Please state your age! Thanks in advanced.
- Just depends on where you buy it. By the way, I think what you are calling angles is a 45 degree elbow.
- Q:Where was the Nascar official when one of the greatest drivers ever violates a simple safety rule. Anyone who has been around power machinery knows it is not a good thing to grind without wearing goggles or safety glasses! Do you think Nascar would allow a one eyed Tony Stewart drive in any series? The answer is NO! Depth perception is a must in close contact automobile racing; no exceptions. Let's be thankful that the Smoke Man was not injured!!!
- l ain`t a plumber but sounds like maybe you have the wrong thread on the pipe compared to the the thread of what your turning onto to it , dnear
- Q:Beauty stuffClothingSafetyStuff for funanything! :]
- It's Boo. I've read the book about 3 times.
- Q:From this list pick your top 10 favorite toys.AtariBaby AliveBalsa Wood Rubber Band AirplanesBarbieBarrel O' MonkeysBicycleBattleshipBB gunsBig Wheel / The Green MachineCabbage Patch KidsCandylandCare BearsChutes LaddersClueColorformsConnect FourCrayola CrayonsDominoesEasy-Bake OvenErector SetEtch A SketchFrisbeeG.I. JoeGameboyGreen plastic army menGumbyHe-Man and the Masters of the UniverseHula HoopHungry Hungry HipposJem and the HologramsJigsaw PuzzlesJump RopeKer PlunkLEGOLifeLincoln LogsLionel TrainsLite BriteLittle Golden BooksMadlibsMagic 8 BallMatchbox CarsMemoryMicro MachinesMonopolyMouseTrapMr. Potato HeadMy BuddyMy Little Pony NerfNintendoOperationOuija BoardPictionaryPlay DohPong Pound PuppiesRadio FlyerRaggedy Ann AndyRainbow BrightRemote Control CarsRock'em Sock'em RobotsRoller SkatesRubik's CubeScrabbleSea MonkeysSee 'n SaySee 'n SayShrinky DinksSilly Putty
- Some locks have security measures built into the design that prevents if from being carded. If you have a normally keyed lock you have many options. You might look to the hinges, an open window, brute force, or drill out the lock. There are more subtle methods that are less appropriate for an open forum.
- Q:poll what is something you are always prepared for?
- is there a fashion you're able to try this like for effective? cuz my college has facebook blocked, and whilst im in workplace tech, there is no longer something to do as quickly as you have complete you artwork!! hahah
- Q:I am planning on doing a science project that involves dry ice and the fog that it creates. Will the fog set off smoke alarms? (I can t find any clear answers)
- Maybe they lived in the Montana State University-Billings dorms for a while. The fire alarms would often go off at 3 in the morning on the worst days for weather out of the year, for reasons such as a pipe froze and dripped water on the control panel or a random glitch in the system. This would sometimes happen more than once in a night. It became nearly impossible to take the fire alarm seriously. Especially considering that in the probably 15 or more fire alarm soundings they experienced during the four years I was there, NONE of them were for an actual fire! The closest thing to an actual fire was some burnt toast in the cafeteria. No actual fire, just a thin cloud of smoke and a barely perceivable black circle on the ceiling. I can't say that I really take any fire alarm seriously after that. I take notice when I start seeing smoke.
- Q:Okay..so low battery warning. I took the battery out yet it keeps beeping at me? UGH!! WHY!!
- Die your hair black, wear dark clothing, don't wash your hair very often, wear thick and uneven eyeliner under the eyeswear very dark eyeshadow, goths have tons of piercings, keep your head down, always look like you lost your best friend yesterday and no one understands you, wear headphones blaring metal, try to get a shirt that advertises a heavy metal group..wear dark lipstick maybe? I could go on and on(i have several at my school).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
|30.00% North America
15.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% South America
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Central America
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% Northern Europe
|50 strong foundry industry;GOLD MEDAL CASTING;GOLD MEDAL CASTING;GOLD MEDAL CASTING
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Tianjin Port,Shanghai Port,as the customers' requirements
|91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|English, Chinese, Arabic
|5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like