Double flange, double eccentric, rubber seated butterfly valve
Double flange, double eccentric, rubber seated butterfly valve,
1. Size and pressure range:
2. Medium and temp. range:
Suitable medium: water and low-corrosive liquid etc.
Suitable temp.: -10-120
3. Technical items:
Design standard: EN593
Face to face length acc.to:ISO5752 series14/DIN3202,F4
Flange dimensions and drilling acc.to: ISO7005-2/ EN1092-2, DIN2501
Top works acc.to: ISO5211
Top flange for actuator installation acc.to: ISO5210
4. Material items:
Body: ductile iron,
Disc: ductile iron
Body seal ring:SS304
Disc seat ring: EPDM/NBR/VITON
Retainer ring: SS304
Shaft bush: AL-bronze
notes: Other materials are available on request
5.Coating: AKZO Nobel epoxy power, coating thickness min. ≥250micron
6. Operating mode: bare shaft, worm gear+handwheel, electirc actuator, pneumatic actuator, hydraulic actuator, etc.
7. Packing: seaworthy packing: iron case, veneer case, wood case,
8. Delivery port: Shanghai, Tianjing, etc.
- Q:What are the reducing, reducing, reducing, etc in the pipe joint?
- The pipe joint is divided into cylindrical pipe thread and tapered pipe thread, and the change of diameter refers to the different diameters of the two ends of the pipe joint
- Q:Hydraulic tubing connections are made of material steel
- Such as carbon steel and cast iron, a much more used, less material costsBut if you're under a lot of pressure, try using carbon steel
- Q:Pipe joint thread, said in 2 / 3 / 4 points, what does that mean, how to convert ah?,
- 2 points =2/8, that is, 1/4 inches, and the others are divided by 81 inches =25.4 mmIf it means the thickness of the pipe, it is the British tube of 1/4Indicates that the thread size is the thread of G 1/4
- Q:Requirements for fire hose fittings
- 4.3.3 thread connection(1) the galvanized steel pipe with inner diameter of less than DN100 and hot-dip galvanized seamless steel pipe both inside and outside wall can be threaded. When using internal and external wall of hot galvanized steel pipe, the pipe can be used malleable iron threaded fittings (GB3287-3289); when the system adopts internal and external wall of hot galvanized seamless steel pipe, the pipe can be used forged steel threaded pipe fittings (GB/T14626).(2) steel tube wall thickness is smaller than DN50 shall not use thread movable joint, and single variable diameter joint shall be adopted at reducing diameter of pipe.4.3.4 welding or flanged joint(1) according to the flange type connection form can be divided into: flange, welded flange and threaded flange etc.. Flange selection must comply with steel pipe flange (GB9112-9131), steel welded seamless pipe (GB/T12459), pipe flange with Teflon coated gasket (GB/T13404) standard.(2) if hot-dip galvanized steel pipe adopts flange connection, threaded flange shall be used. The system pipe adopts the inner wall without corrosion, and the pipeline can be welded and connected. Piping welding shall be in accordance with the specification for construction and acceptance of welding equipment for field equipment and industrial piping (GB5036).
- Q:What is a reinforced pipe joint?
- The strengthening pipe joint is a medium strength iron casting, which has good casting performance, simple process, small casting stress and no manual ageing
- Q:What material does the hydraulic pipe joint use? Carbon steel or cast iron?
- Carbon steel, low carbon steel is welded joint. Medium and low pressure is no problem. 1~16mpa no problem. Medium and high carbon steel has not been used, this is not good welding.
- Q:Why are the sleeve joint leaks?
- The locking nut is too loose or too tight. Is not screwed tight, then the connector body and the sleeve cone is not tight, the card edge is wedged into the outer periphery of the tube to form a reliable seal; overdone, the card sets yield deformation and loss of elasticity; two cases were leaking. Solution: tighten the nut according to the required torque.
- Q:Infusion, infusion tube joints fall off and immediately connected, lost three or four minutes will have an impact?
- There is no air on the upper end of the infusion pipe, the joint is not polluted, and immediately after the falling off, the problem is not too great. The switch on the upper end of the infusion tube is not closed. The liquid medicine can be discharged directly and immediately after falling off, so there is nothing wrong with it.
- Q:What is a slot type mechanical joint?Copy search
- The groove connecting pipe consists of two categories of products: sealing function of pipe connections with rigid joint, flexible joint, mechanical three and groove flange; the pipe connections transition of elbow, three links, four links, different diameter pipe, blind plate etc..
- Q:What are the differences between hydraulic couplings and fittings and elbows?
- The hydraulic pipe connection includes hose joint and steel pipe jointThe connector body does not include the nut clamp. There are straight through fittings, elbows, and 45 degree joints, etc..Elbows generally refer to joints of 90 degreesMy side is to do this piece, the United States PARKER Parker imported hydraulic hose, joints, quick connectorThere's contact information in the comments, thank you!
Our main products are double eccentric metal/rubber seated butterfly valves, triple offset butterfly valves, tilting disc check valves, centerline butterfly valves, ebonite butterfly valves, eccentric plug/ball valves, gate valves, globes and power station valves, with sizes ranging from DN40mm (2") to DN4000mm (160") and PN ranging from 0.01MPa to 6.4MPa. Our valves are widely used in the fields of water supply, metallurgy, electric power, petrochemical and municipal construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range