Small size 12" lcd monitor HDMI
12.1 inch TFT-LCD
Number of Colors
Video input format
External Power Supply:100 to 240V AC (DC 12V)
Workable Temperature:-10 to 60°C
Storage temperature:-20 to 70°C
Operate relative humidity:20% to 80%;
storage relative humidity:10% to 90%
1) provide wall brackets for wall-mounting, VESA 75mm&100mm
2) provide base to support the monitor
brightness,contrast ratio,auto adjustment,phase position,clock,Languages,function,Install,reset
1 year,provide spare parts
345*285*50mm (not include base)
345*325*50mm (include base)
Each unit box size
4pcs in a carton,carton size:650*450*420mm
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1. We will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We own well-trained and professional sales and after- sale services who can speak fluent English.
3. We offer OEM services and can print your own logo on products.
4. We have strong ability to do ODM projects.
- Q:What is the best LCD monitors for the best price?
- Yes I can give you some input. For real, no b.s. like on Polls and Surveys. I studied monitors last year extensively, and here are my results: The two best choices I could find were Viewsonic and Samsung. I went with the Viewsonic 22 because of it's extremely high user satisfaction ratings, the unbelievable warranty it came with, and the price. Samsung was neck-n-neck, with Viewsonic. But the warranty wasn't as good, and they weren't on the market as long so I had no long term performance information to go on. You will never regret buying a Viewsonic anyway. They are not going out of business, and their quality is near the top of the heap. I bought it from COSTCO. If you don't have a membership then I recommend that you get one, because you are going to save the membership fee with the monitor purchase anyway. They have both Samsung and Viewsonic. You can go with the Samsung, if you want. You won't hear complaints from me. I'm just advising you from extensive experience and age (unfortunately), how you can make the best choice. You can see my monitor on my 360. The picture is tiny, but, you can see it.
- Q:LCD base is broken, how to do?
- With separate brackets, you can go to Taobao to search the display stand
- Q:Where can I take my LCD monitor to be fixed?
- depending on the size of your LCD, it may not be worth it. New 19in wide screens can be found for less than $200. A new panel would half that to install. (That is what we charge in our shop for a 17 in)
- Q:PHILPS 23 inch LCD is always black screen?
- This situation is generally caused by two reasons, 1, your computer may have Trojan procedures, or operating system vulnerabilitiesYou'd better kill poison, or optimize the system, and estimate that you have a pirated system.2, the display, LCD screen, if the discharge of the Trojan virus, such software and other reasons, have a great relationship with the pressure of a general display and lamp, belonging to the product itself, can give the local agent replacement or warranty
- Q:How do you see the quality of LCD?
- Hello, you said 2000:15000:18000:1 refers to the contrast, this is a parameter to measure the quality of the LCD screen, the definition of contrast is brightness / white screen black screen, generally the higher the contrast, the display will be better in some senseSelect several important parameters of lcd:1. brightness2. contrast3. colors,If you are 16.7M and 16.2M, we must give priority to the 16.7M, although it looks just a little bit, but is actually a lot worse, 16.2M is the use of some technology in static state can be achieved so much, but the movie actually only 262K color, a lot of difference4., if you play more dynamic games, then the reaction speed of liquid crystal also depends on the slow, there will be a dragIn addition what perspective ah what their look on the line, by the way check what the dead
- Q:Can LCD monitor get overheat?
- No, your moniter will not overheat as long as you keep it somewhat ventilated(no towels on it)
- Q:What is the difference between LCD and printed color difference?
- There must be a difference in color. Generally, the printed items are slightly redder than what is seen on the LCD screen. Generally, the color in the print attribute is adjusted to the color in the display property, and the color difference is very small.
- Q:Can all LCD monitors screen HD Youtube?
- um lies? my monitor is 22, and it is 1650x1050 res (not HD) and i can play all HD content, whether your LCD monitor can play HD or not is really dependent upon your cpu.if it is above 2ghz dual core i say hellz yea you can O i just blew your mind P lol.
- Q:Maintenance of liquid crystal display
- Daily maintenance points:1 、 liquid crystal display for a long time do not use, please turn off the power or set the host for power-saving mode.2, as long as possible to reduce the use of bright white screen for a long time, these two points can slow down the aging of the tube, and extend the service life of the monitor.3. Keep the storage and use environment clean and correctly clean the screen surface.4, away from the high temperature and humidity environment.5, no liquid upon screen and machine.6, strictly prohibit extrusion impact screen surface.7, avoid unnecessary vibration.8, do not disassemble and disassemble.
- Q:What is the best method to seal up cracked glass on an LCD monitor?
- You really can't do that. The LCD glass is behind a protective plastic covering that isn't easily removable. You'd probably do more damage than good by trying to get to the cracks to try to seal them up. You'd have to replace the LCD panel itself or get another monitor.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range