Fire fighting Sprinkling and irrigation General industrial services Mines Boiler feed Sea water
- Q:if water pump is working should lower rad hose to thermostat be hot, it is cool and spongy!?
- yep it should be hot.and the top radiator should be hot too when the engine is hot. if the bottom hose is cold when the engine is hot then it sounds like a clogged radiator. try this. after you get the engine hot, shut it down and feel the fins on the radiator next to the fan. if you feel cold spots then the radiator is clogged in some places.
- Q:What are submersible water pumps?
- Submersible pumps are among the pumps used for pumping liquids from a sump or reservoir at low level. The non-submersible pumps are placed above the the liquid level. Submersible pumps are immersed in the liquid in the sump. The submersible pumps have positive suction head while the submersible pumps have negative suction head.
- Q:where is the water pump on my 94 civic?
- most likely the water pump. The water pump is under the timing cover and is driven by the water pump. Make sure that you replace the timing belt when you replace the pump.
- Q:how do i take off water pump on 97 lt1 camaro?
- Raise and suitably support vehicle. Electrical connectors from electric engine coolant fans. Electric engine coolant fans. Engine block coolant drain hole plug and knock sensor. Drain engine coolant. Install engine block coolant drain hole plug and knock sensor. Tighten Coolant drain hole plug to 18 Nm (13 ft. lbs.) Knock sensor to 19 Nm (14 ft. lbs.) Lower vehicle. Intake Air Temperature (IAT) sensor electrical connector. Air intake duct from throttle body and Mass Airflow (MAF) sensor. Upper and lower radiator hoses from water pump. Heater hoses from water pump and throttle body. Electrical connector from coolant sensor. Reposition ignition coil and bracket. Air pump and bracket. Water pump bolts/screws (40) and stud (41). Water pump (37). Water pump gaskets (38). Water pump driveshaft coupling (39), and water pump driveshaft seals (156). Clean Water pump gasket surfaces. Water pump bolts/screws and stud. INSTALLATION Water pump driveshaft coupling (39), and water pump driveshaft seals using Water Pump Driveshaft Assembly O-Ring Seal Installer (156). Water pump gaskets (38). Water pump (37). Water pump bolts/screws (40) and stud (41). Tighten water pump bolts/screws (40) and stud (41) to 45 Nm (33 ft. lbs.) . Air pump and bracket. Position coil and bracket. Electrical connector to coolant sensor. Heater hoses to water pump and throttle body. Upper and lower radiator hoses to water pump. Air intake duct to throttle body and MAF sensor. IAT sensor electrical connector. Electrical connectors to electric engine coolant fans. Refill cooling system. Inspect for leaks, after running engine to normal operating temperature.
- Q:engine doesnt pump water?
- There are 2 water pumps. One in the stern drive, or mounted on the engine which takes the water your in to cool the engine. The other is a conventional circulating water pump, which is important in fresh water cooled engines . Most often it's the impeller failure.
- Q:Why does the water pump in the tank pull out the power supply and then plug it in?
- What kind of filter pump? If you don't pump water, there may be a blockage in the foreign body. You can either take a look or fail to reach the level of water it needs
- Q:What is a 1 inch water pump?
- The outlet is 1 inches (25MM) of the water pump
- Q:I have a mercury 60 hp 4 stroke about 6y old and the water pump was working fine then just stop pumping water?
- change ever year rubber don,t last sitting on in the heat
- Q:What would happen if you combined two water pumps?
- Any discharge piping system down stream of a pump (in this case a hose) will have a pressure drop that varies with flow. You can develop a curve of this pressure where flow rate is plotted against pressure drop. Any centrifugal pump will have a performance curve. The lower the discharge head (pressure) the more the pump will pump. The higher the head the less the pump will pump. Assuming these are centrifugal pumps then their performance will balance with the system pressure drop curve to seek a point on each pump's operating curve that matches the overall system pressure drop curve. In other words the pressure will go up some and the flow rate will also go up some but neither will double.
- Q:!989 Evinrude water pump problems?
- You miss aligned the Pick UP tube with the lower unit, drop the unit, and watch from the bottom to make sure the hose hits the PICK UP tube !
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average