Pressure Boosting Fire fighting Sprinkling and irrigation General industrial services Mines Boiler feed Sea water
- Q:Is the pump lift horizontal or vertical?
- A vertical, vertical lift is one meter (see environment), usually 5~10 times the horizontal distance
- Q:Pressure of water after pump question?
- 1.If there is no water at the discharge of the pump then there can be no pressure. 2. If there is water at the discharge of the pump, but the pump is not running, then there will be a pressure in the system. 3. If the pump is running, the pressure in the system will be higher than at 2.) above becuse it takes additional pressure to move the water through the piping. The flowing water requires additional pressure to get thru the piping system.
- Q:I want a water pump that I can tie into my home water and put on a timer.?
- You can find the timers at any walmart or big lots, they have outdoor timers (they normally use them for christmas lighting) for around $6, just make sure that they can withstand the amperage of your pump since you are not mentioning the size of it.
- Q:doubt about water pump..?
- Is the motor of the pump built-in so that the pumped fluid flows through the motor also? If the answer to the question is yes then do not use the pump for pumping kerosene. However, if the pumped liquid does not come in contact with motor then you can use the pump for pumping kerosene. But ensure that the pump shaft seal is of mechanical type (so that kerosene does not leak from the shaft sealing area) with parts (specially any rubber parts) compatible with hydrocarbons (use viton rubber parts instead of EPDM)
- Q:How many kilometres should a water pump be changed on a toyota hiace 5l engine?
- no set mileage. no service interval for that above a visual inspection. should i replace water pump as well YES!!!!!!!!! water pumps are a consumable item. don't wanna do that much labor again soon. i strongly suggest you pay the extra bucks and get a toyota AISIN pump. it will last longer than any after market one hands down. do check for a front main crank seal leak as well. it's part of the oil pump. personally, if it were me, i'd do all three. belt, pump (from toy will be pricey, but worth it), and reseal kit for the front main (is 10-15 bucks and not much more labor).
- Q:Possible leak from water pump?
- Stop guessing and have the cooling system pressure tested.
- Q:Ask the principle of fire truck and pump adapter
- The water injected into the water pump is the water on the fire engine, and the fire engine is supplied by the city fire hydrant.
- Q:Water level pump Visual Basic Programming?
- Q:97 Dodge Stratus Timing belt & Water pump?
- Non- interference engine.Meaning no damage. repair it. 100% guess here Parts: Pump / T-belt / Tensioner,Coolant - $140 your cost -200 shop Labor : 3 hours/Or free rate of difficulty 1--10 -5-
- Q:how to remove fan bolt in 1992 ford ranger v6 3.0, to get to water pump?
- You take a wrench that will fit behind the fan, and knock with a hammer on the wrench to break the nut loose. You turn the nut to loosen it the same way the fan turns when the engine is running
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average