Rubber Truck tire flap
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
- Q:can i put a 285/75/16 tire on a rim that already has a 265/75/16 tire on it already
- The tire can be mounted to that rim. I would not recommend it. Especially if you are only putting it on one of the wheels. It is two sizes wider. You can have clearance and handling issues. Stick to the tire size that your vehicle was equipped with unless you are using custom rims.
- Q:im not really tired but kinda?
- u mite b tired bc its 2am but if it was during the day and u wer tired after eating its bc eatin a big meal makes ur metabolism slow down so u get very lethargic (lazy) :)
- Q:I‘m a 16 year old female and I‘m always tired. I have had blood tests and my red blood cell count thing is on the lower side of normal but not bad enough to be anaemia.I dance a lot and i‘m not fat, I get 7-8 hours of sleep every night.I think I eat properly.Does anyone have any suggestions on why i‘m always tired?
- they are cooitted ti the current range it takes a lot of money to develop and produce a new bike as far as I know the smallest rhey do is 800
- Q:The tire says 35 pounds, and the door jam says 30 pounds
- The sticker on the door is for the tires that were originally placed on the car. If you still have the original tires you should go by the door, if you bought new tires, you should go by what the tires say.
- Q:I‘m trying to buy some tires to start rebuilding my girlfriends Cruiser we got at a garage sale, and I‘m wondering whether or not I can switch out tires marked 26 x 1.75 with tires marked 26 x 2.125? My girlfriend likes Hello Kitty, and Nirve has some 26 x 2.125 tires with hello kitty on them that I‘d want to get if I could.
- The tires will fit your 26 inch rims. You will probably be OK, but take a look at the current tires on the bike to make sure you have some additional clearance between the tire and the fork up front and the stays in the back. If you have sufficient clearance for the wider tire, you should be good to go. HTH
- Q:What is the standard for car tires?
- Car tires according to different carcass structure can be divided into pneumatic tires and solid tires. The vast majority of modern cars use pneumatic tires. According to the level of air pressure in the tire, pneumatic tires can be divided into high-pressure tire, low-pressure tire and ultra-low pressure tire three. Various types of cars generally use low-pressure tire. Pneumatic tires according to the composition of different structures, but also divided into tube tires and tubeless tire two. Passenger cars are generally used tire tires within the tire ply and buffer layer arranged in different ways, the tire can be divided into two kinds of radial tires and bias tires. The car is generally used in radial tires. Tire side are marked.
- Q:I just bought a new rear tire for my 2006 Suzuki GSX-R 600. Last night I noticed it was nearly flat. After inspection I found a small nail near the top of the tire (about an inch from the top to be exact). The nail is not on the side of the tire. Can I get a plug for the tire?
- I bought a Trek SU200 for my girlfriend. Not a woman specific bike and it's an Urban bike but you could ride this over any thing so long as it's not ultra muddy or snow covered. A real solid ride for the money!
- Q:Car tires speed level, who can give a detailed description?
- Each tire sidewall is engraved with the tire speed symbol (also known as the speed level), the corresponding speed symbol can know the maximum speed of the tire, for example: tire specifications 195/65 R15 91V in the speed symbol is V, search speed The symbol and speed correspondence table know that the maximum speed of the tire is 240 km / h. Michelin tires on the label attached to the speed of the symbol and the specific maximum speed of information.
- Q:How many miles can a Toyota Prius tire go? How much does it cost compared to conventional tires?
- The Prius uses similar tires as other cars -- and just like many other cars, the tires that the manufacturer ships them with are only so-so. When it comes time to replace the first set, there's plenty to choose from, pick what you like. The story gets a bit more complicated for the earlier Prius (model year 2003 and earlier), as the original tires were classified as "Extra Load" (XL) and are size 175/65R14. There's not a whole lot of XL-rated tires in that size, so you either have to get slightly larger tires to meet the load rating, or get the exact same tires as originally shipped with the car, or choose to get non-XL tires. The published weight of the Prius doesn't actually mandate XL-capable tires, but it's close, so that's probably why Toyota spec'd them in the first place. Using non-XL tires, but keeping close watch on the pressure, should be fine. (For people that don't know, keeping more pressure in the tire allows it to support more weight. Obviously you should never exceed the tire's upper pressure limit (measured when the tire is cold) as shown on the sidewall though.)
- Q:How does the car tire model distinguish?
- Tire Specifications: Specifications are tire geometric parameters and physical properties of the logo data. Tire specifications are often used in a set of numbers, the previous number indicates the width of the tire section, and the latter number indicates the rim diameter in inches. The middle of the letter or symbol has a special meaning: "x" that high-pressure tire; "R", "Z" said radial tire; "a" that low-pressure tire. Level: level refers to the tire rubber layer of the public layer of the number of layers, and the actual number of ply is not exactly the same, is an important indicator of tire strength. Level with the Chinese logo, such as 12 levels; with the English logo, such as 〃 14P. R 〃 that is 14 layers of pole. Cylindrical material: Some tires are individually marked, such as "nylon" (NYLON), generally marked after the level; the world's tire manufacturers marked in the specifications, the first letter with the Chinese alphabet, such as 9.00-20N, 7.50 -20G and so on, N is nylon, G is steel, M is cotton, and R is rayon. Load and pressure: generally marked the maximum load and the corresponding pressure, the load to "kg" as a unit, the pressure that tire tire pressure, the unit is "kPa." Rim Size: Indicates the rim size that matches the tire. Easy to use, such as "standard rim 5.00F". Balance mark: made of colored rubber mark shape, printed on the sidewall, indicating the lightest tires here, the assembly should be on the valve to ensure the balance of the entire tire. Rolling direction: the tread pattern on the running of the drainage non-slip particularly critical, so the pattern of asymmetric off-road vehicle tires commonly used arrows assembly assembly direction to ensure the design of adhesion, anti-skid and other properties.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like