PV Solar Panel Price / Solar Cell / Solar Module
Main fence wide:1.4-1.5mm back electrode wide：2-2.5mm
Fence line qty：90
1. Shipment shall be made only after PAYMENT is received.
2. Please do inform us your DETAILED ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFOMATION before shipment.
3. Shipment shall be made in THREE WORKING DAYS.
- Q:What is the harm of silicon chip into the fingers?
- It is best to take out as soon as possible, otherwise easy to infection,
- Q:What does TTV mean in silicon wafer production?
- TTV is "total thickness variation" acronym or abbreviation, meaning total thickness variation, total thickness deviation.There is a method to measure the consistency of the thickness of silicon wafer, which is called the total thickness deviation (TTV)
- Q:Why do you want to make the wafer bigger?
- The cost of the chip is directly related to the area. On the same chip, the more chips can be carved, the lower the price of the chip. Because silicon chips are inevitably produced defects (such as impurities, etc.). The larger the area of a chip, the higher the probability of the collision, and the higher the proportion of the whole wafer. A chip to do one hundred chips, a defect is 1\%. If only do ten, out of a defect is 10\%. An extreme example is the large CCD, professional camera or digital camera with the CCD is 23.7x15.6mm, light by the light area of 370 square millimeters, quickly catch up with the area of the high-end RISC processor
- Q:Geometric parameters and testing of silicon wafer
- Wafer inspection the main test items are: side, diagonal, chamfer, thickness, TTV, line, chipping, cracks, warping, oil, resistivity, lifetime.
- Q:What is the silicon wafer, the specific definition of what?
- Silicon wafers are the raw materials for making transistors and integrated circuits
- Q:Is there anyone who knows how to choose a good glue
- The viscosity requirement is so small, why the curing time is so long, the general curing time is long anaerobic adhesive, or structural adhesive.
- Q:How much a piece of silicon on the board
- The same power, the conversion rate of the area is small, or vice versa. If you do not consider the area, the same power, the amount of electricity generated is the same, with the high conversion rate and the low rate of change, of course, there will be some impact on life expectancy. I do not know so clear? I is a professional manufacturer of solar photovoltaic, do not understand what I can find, you can.
- Q:What to do with silicon. What is the relationship between the semiconductor and the PCB board
- However, in order to manufacture semiconductor components and integrated circuits (IC). Pure silicon wafers have to be created and then used in a variety of processes, such as etching, doping, etc., to make conductive semiconductor circuits on silicon wafers. This process can achieve the level of precision represents the level of semiconductor manufacturing processes, such as the computer's CPU is the number of microns with the manufacture of technology. Because the process is more precise, in the same size of silicon, can make a number of more circuits, that is to achieve a higher degree of integration. At the same time, because the distance between the circuit is small, the length of the wire is short, the required working voltage is lower, the power consumption can be reduced, and the operating speed can be increased.
- Q:The benefits of silicon chip
- (1) classification of silicon steel sheetA and silicon steel sheet can be divided into two kinds: low silicon and high silicon. Low silicon silicon containing less than 2.8%, it has a certain mechanical strength, mainly used in the manufacture of motor, commonly known as dynamosheet; high silicon silicon content is 2.8%-4.8%, it has good magnetic properties, but more brittle, mainly used in the manufacture of transformer core, commonly known as the transformer silicon steel sheet. There is no strict limit in the actual use, the use of large silicon wafer manufacturing large motor. B, according to production and processing process can be divided into two kinds of hot rolling and cold rolling, cold rolling can be divided into grain orientation and grain orientation of the two. Cold rolled sheet of uniform thickness, good surface quality, high magnetic, therefore, with the development of industry, the trend of hot rolled sheet is cold rolled sheet has replaced (China has explicitly requested to stop the use of hot rolled silicon steel sheet, which is called "pre cold generation of heat")
- Q:Silicon chip cutting, NTC442 machine, a knife can cut the number of slices
- 0.310 of the slot, the silicon rod length of 320mm, the theory of number =320/0.31*2=2064What do not understand, ask me to adopt ~ ~ ~ ~ ha!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range