Specifications of Mono Solar Wafer
Monocrystalline solar wafer 125*125mm
Conductivity Type: P type
Resistivity: 1~3 ohm
|| Mono Wafer|
|| P type|
|Square size wafer（mm)
||≤ 30 |
| Oxygen content（atoms/cc）
|| No crack, gap, missing Angle, perforated, silicon fell and stress |
|Neighbouring vertical degree
|| ≤0.5mm（length）×0.3mm（width）(not more than 2 per wafer)|
Advantages of Mono Solar Wafers
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and good service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Good Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Usage and Applications of Mono Solar Wafers
Mono Solar wafers is used to make Solar Cells. With high quality and stable quality. Our Solar Wafers can greatly improve the performance of Solar Cells.
Packaging & Delivery of Mono Solar Wafers
Carton Box Package and Deliver by air.It should be noticed that it should be avoid of water, sunshine and moist.
Wafer Factory Picture of Mono Solar Wafers
Package Picture of Mono Solar Wafers
- Q:Polished silicon wafers can be most SEM substrates
- A lot of nanotubes, wires and so on are grown on similar substrates, and then direct SEM observation.
- Q:Pure curiosity why silicon wafer is round
- Why does the silicon grown in the melt not directly cut into square, it is not easy to put it......Rub... In order to reduce costs ah.
- Q:I grew Ag particles on a silicon wafer, about a few hundred nanometers in size
- Finish drying, look at the actual situation on the electronic microscope. If the results can not be adjusted according to the situation of sample preparation.
- Q:The purpose and means of chemical etching of silicon wafers?
- Corrosion is to create suede, was not intended to be clean, but cleaning agents will inevitably etch the surface damage layer of wafer line after cutting in the solar industry is a must, because it can produce suede.
- Q:Why is it not easy to use high resistance on the silicon chip integrated circuit
- In some places, the resistance of the epitaxial layer is adopted, and the resistance is N type, which has a lot of inconvenience in the circuit, and the numerical value is also very difficult to do
- Q:Consult the difference between silicon and battery
- From the silicon wafer to the battery piece needs to undergo the process of making wool, and the single crystal silicon wafer is generally made of alkali. Therefore, the appearance of monocrystalline silicon battery is black, and the appearance of polycrystalline silicon sheet is dark blue.
- Q:The metal in the silicon wafer
- By 1960, the scale of industrial production had been in this way. Silicon rectifier and thyristor has prompted the silicon material production jumped in the first semiconductor material. With the development of silicon epitaxial single crystal technology and silicon planar technology in 60s, it not only makes silicon transistor manufacturing technology mature, but also promotes the rapid development of integrated circuits. In early 80s the world's polysilicon production reached 2500 tons. Silicon is one of the promising materials for solar cells. The technology of producing solar cells with polycrystalline silicon has been mature; amorphous silicon films have been developed rapidly. Chemical element silicon. Electrically active impurities phosphorus and boron should be less than 0.4ppb and 0.1ppb in qualified semiconductor and polysilicon. A certain amount of electroactive impurities should be added to the single crystal to obtain the required conductivity and resistivity. Heavy metals such as copper, gold, iron and nonmetal are very harmful impurities. The carbon content in silicon is higher than that of 1ppm. When the carbon content is over 3ppm, the harmful effect is more significant. Oxygen content in silicon is very high. Oxygen is both beneficial and harmful. The content of oxygen in Czochralski silicon is within the range of 5 to 40ppm, and the oxygen content of the fused silica can be less than 1ppm.
- Q:How to make the photoresist and silicon substrate adhesion better
- A thin layer of HMDS (hexamethyldisilazane) can be applied on the bottom layer of the silicon wafer, and then coated with PR, the main function of the solvent is to make the surface structure of the SIO2 of the silicon chip to be changed from hydrophilicity to hydrophobicity
- Q:After cutting a few chips, mortar density is getting lower and lower
- PEG water absorption is very strong, as long as the air humidity is slightly higher, then did not cut the water content of a mortar on the rise, as well as the viscosity of mortar and mortar temperature is related to the temperature difference, the viscosity of mortar to a difference of about 10
- Q:Why do you choose a silicon chip as a chip?
- B is byte, B is bitIn the circuit, an output can output a high and a low, the high level is 1, the low level is 0, then the output is a bit, which is the smallest one memory cellThe output of the circuit is controlled by the gate, and the gate is controlled by a voltage,So, there will be a gate capacitance, capacitance, electricity, the output is 1, no electricity, the output is 0, tens of thousands of and 1 is a memory of the file, it may be a MP3, a movie...
Our company is a world class resources and green energy developer, operator and supplier with its engagement in green energy development, integration and operation. We strives to offer highly efficient, eco-friendly, economical and reliable energy solutions through an integrated and diversified energy industrial chain. In adherence to the philosophy of bringing green power to life, the Group stays committed to continuously providing high-quality energy and services for a better living environment. Under approaches of people-oriented, excellence-foremost, value-creation and harmony-pursuant, our Group is determined to become a respected world-class green energy conglomerate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range