100 Watt Solar Products Made by 36pcs Solar Cells
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems,also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solor Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
6Inch 2BB Polycrystalline Multi Solar Cells Mono Solar Cell
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
For a-Si panel: 20 years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 2 years.
- Q:Why silicon wafers are made in watts!
- Battery specifications good variety:103*103mm125*125mm150*150mm156*156mmThe longest seen is the single crystal 125*125mm polycrystalline 156*156mm according to the efficiency to determine the current efficiency of the battery chip is 16%--19%
- Q:Process flow of wafer wafer ultrasonic cleaning machine?
- Plasma cleaning relates to the field of etching technology, and fully satisfies the removal of residual surface of silicon wafer after etching processKeep particle cleaningBackground technologyIn the etching process, the particles come from many sources: etching gas such as Cl2, HBr, CF4 etc. are corrosive, etching after the end will have a certain number of particles on the surface of the silicon wafer reaction chamber; a quartz cover will produce quartz particles in plasma bombardment; reaction chamber liner (liner) also metal particles will be produced in the etching process for long time. The surface residual silicon etching after particles block conductive connection, cause damage to the device. Therefore, the control of particles is very important in the etching process.
- Q:Why do you use a concentrated sulfuric acid and hydrogen peroxide to wash silicon?
- But it is best not to use, the use of water under normal conditions and these two kinds of things can be caustic clean silicon, 100% recycled mortar is not the problem, but this requires tens of thousands of cost and appropriate design, I am clean
- Q:How to deal with silicon wafer annealing
- Silicon wafer annealing process, is a part of the process. According to a certain procedure, the process of heating and cooling..;
- Q:Why do they make so many transistors on silicon in an integrated circuit
- This means that you do not understand the meaning of integrated circuitsI suggest you go online to see what is integrated circuit
- Q:How to convert photovoltaic silicon MW
- 156 single crystal (chamfer 200) area: 238.95125 single crystal (chamfer 165) area: 154.831MW=1 * (10 negative) W
- Q:What is the difference between silicon wafer P111 and P100
- Crystal growth direction<111><100><110>The coordinate system is set up in the crystal cell
- Q:Why integrated circuits can be etched on silicon
- Integrated circuit (integrated circuit) is a kind of micro electronic device or component. With certain techniques, the transistor, required a circuit of resistance, capacitance and inductance components and interconnect wiring together, produced in a small or a few bits of the semiconductor wafer or substrate, and then encapsulated in a tube shell, a micro structure required for the circuit function; all of them element in the structure has formed a whole, so that the electronic components to miniaturization, low power consumption, high reliability and intelligent a huge step forward. It is represented by the letter "IC" in the circuit. The inventor of the integrated circuit is Jack Kilby (based on Ge) and the (silicon based (Si) integrated circuit). Most of the semiconductor industry today is based on silicon integrated circuit.A new type of semiconductor device developed in the late 1950s of 60s. It is through oxidation, photolithography, epitaxy, diffusion, evaporation of aluminum and semiconductor manufacturing process, the connecting wire between the required circuit has a certain function of the semiconductor, resistors, capacitors and other components and they are integrated in a small piece of silicon wafer, and then welding electronic devices are encapsulated in a casing. The outer shell of the utility model is provided with a round shell type, a flat type or a double line type. IC technology includes chip manufacturing technology and design technology, mainly in the processing equipment, processing technology, packaging testing, mass production and design innovation ability.
- Q:After the completion of the silicon chip will appear in the shadow of the white spots or what is the situation? How to solve
- Check the cleaning agent is uniform, cleaning time is appropriate
- Q:What is the meaning of a cleaning in a semiconductor silicon wafer process? RCA?
- () SPM:H2SO4 /H2O2 120 to 150 DEG C SPM has a high oxidation capacity, can be dissolved in the metal oxidation solution, and the oxidation of organic matter to generate CO 2 and H2O. The use of SPM to clean silicon wafers can remove heavy organic contaminants and some metals on the surface of silicon wafer, but it is difficult to remove organic matter when organic matter is particularly serious.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range