185W Solar Energy System Solar Panel Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Cells
17.6%-18% High Efficiency A Grade 125mm Monocrystalline Solar Cells
1.First-class production technology and packaging technology.
2.Adopting the world's leading technology of silicon and polycrystalline silicon cells, power density, peak hours more battery power, higher conversion efficiency.
3.Beautiful, stable, easy to take down the anodic aluminum frame electric degrees and has a wind-resistant, anti-snow function.
1. Shipment shall be made only after PAYMENT is received.
2. Please do inform us your DETAILED ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFOMATION before shipment.
3. Shipment shall be made in THREE WORKING DAYS.
- Q:Why the resistivity of silicon wafer is high and low
- For example, after heating resistance and cooling, more or less there will be changes in the normal temperature change, is allowed error.
- Q:How is the silicon chip integrated circuit?
- Based on TTL series integrated circuit as an example, from silicon to process integrated circuit: cut off from a monocrystalline silicon chip, polished - polishing - oxidation - lithography - diffusion - epitaxial buried layer - oxidation - oxidation - diffusion - isolation lithography lithography - base diffusion - oxidation lithography - emitter diffusion vacuum aluminizing - sintering (ohmic contact lithography) - at the initial test procedure is done.
- Q:Geometric parameters and testing of silicon wafer
- Monocrystalline silicon chip has side length 125mm, 156mm, and 125 of the large diagonal diagonal 156mm and small chamfer diagonal 165mm,Polycrystalline silicon chip to the side of the main 156mm, diagonal 219.2mm.Wafer inspection the main test items are: side, diagonal, chamfer, thickness, TTV, line, chipping, cracks, warping, oil, resistivity, lifetime.
- Q:Pure curiosity why silicon wafer is round
- Journey~woo~'s response: Yeah, why are they made of round bars?...... Sometimes it's a little inconvenient to design the channelRod like the natural shape of production.
- Q:What are the difficulties of silicon wafer cutting?
- 3, with line (intensive line): because the grinding ability of mortar mortar or not slicing machine loop system, caused by the silicon dense line region.4, because the hydraulic cutting machine: dislocation line clamping device surface residual glue mortar and other foreign matter or pallet, causing the hydraulic device and the plate can not be completely clamped, and plate screw loosening, resulting.
- Q:There is a micro structure on the side of the silicon wafer
- The content of silicon in the earth's crust is 25.8%, which provides an inexhaustible source for the production of monocrystalline silicon. Silicon is one of the most abundant elements in the earth's crust,
- Q:What is the surface hardness of monocrystalline silicon and polycrystalline silicon wafers
- At this time, the hardness and elastic modulus of the oxide layer on the surface of monocrystalline silicon wafer were measured, which were about 10.2 GPa and 140.3 GPa, respectively. When the contact depth is about 32 ~ 60NM, silicon wafer contact stiffness and contact depth into a non linear relation between the hardness and elastic modulus increased sharply with the contact depth, show that the hardness and elastic modulus of monocrystalline silicon oxide film surface layer is affected by the matrix material.
- Q:How do we use the scanning electron microscope
- After wiping with cotton wool, wash ear ball can be dried.Some of the words can be placed in alcohol solution ultrasonic cleaning, the effect is almost.
- Q:One hundred watts of solar panels to how many pieces of silicon wafers, 156 of single crystals and polycrystalline
- Whereas it is high. If we do not consider the area, the same power, the electricity generated is the same, with high conversion rate and low exchange rate independent of all aspects of life, of course, there will be some impact. So I do not know clearly? I is a professional manufacturer of solar photovoltaic, do not understand what I can find. If you can.
- Q:What is the meaning of a cleaning in a semiconductor silicon wafer process? RCA?
- RCA cleaning is to use the RCA method to clean.RCA is a typical and commonly used wet chemical cleaning method:
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range