Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Cell/156mm Mono Solar Cell
Main fence wide:1.4-1.5mm back electrode wide：2-2.5mm
Fence line qty：90
1. Shipment shall be made only after PAYMENT is received.
2. Please do inform us your DETAILED ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFOMATION before shipment.
3. Shipment shall be made in THREE WORKING DAYS.
2. Shipment shall be via EMS, DHL, Fedex,UPS etc.
- Q:I grew Ag particles on a silicon wafer, about a few hundred nanometers in size
- And then use the copper net fishing, so that particles attached to the copper network.
- Q:How to calculate the conversion efficiency of monocrystalline silicon
- The algorithm is as follows:Solar cell efficiency = (open circuit voltage * short-circuit voltage * fill factor) / (battery area * light amplitude) *100%Light intensity - AM1.5 as the standard, that is 1000W/m2
- Q:What is the role of silicon wafer annealing furnace, what specific requirements
- The silicon wafer contact material uses the quartz material, does not contact the metal material
- Q:Wafer size6 inches and 8 inches only refers to the diameter of monocrystalline silicon?
- Refers to the diagonal length of the silicon waferBut you asked the wrong question, the wafer is divided into monocrystalline silicon and polycrystalline silicon wafer, you say is a square of silicon polysilicon film of silicon wafer, you ask in the four corner is a circular arc shape, so you should also count the length of the diagonal right. If not to shape the polysilicon film solution you can search the Internet search look.
- Q:What to do with silicon. What is the relationship between the semiconductor and the PCB board
- However, in order to manufacture semiconductor components and integrated circuits (IC). Pure silicon wafers have to be created and then used in a variety of processes, such as etching, doping, etc., to make conductive semiconductor circuits on silicon wafers. This process can achieve the level of precision represents the level of semiconductor manufacturing processes, such as the computer's CPU is the number of microns with the manufacture of technology. Because the process is more precise, in the same size of silicon, can make a number of more circuits, that is to achieve a higher degree of integration. At the same time, because the distance between the circuit is small, the length of the wire is short, the required working voltage is lower, the power consumption can be reduced, and the operating speed can be increased.
- Q:Is a wafer a silicon wafer and a wafer?
- Ion implantation, etc., can be made into various semiconductor devices
- Q:What is a silicon wafer
- Silicon is an important material in the IC fabrication, through photolithography and ion implantation on the silicon wafer and other means, can be made into various semiconductor devices made of silicon chip. With amazing computational capabilities. The development of science and technology promotes the development of semiconductor. Development of automation and computer technology, this makes the silicon chip (integrated circuit) high technology product cost has been reduced to a very low degree. This makes the silicon wafer has been widely used in aerospace, industry, agriculture and national defense, and even crept into every family.
- Q:What is the price of monocrystalline silicon
- On a large grain of silicon, 160 thousand transistors can be integrated. What a fine project! This is the crystallization of multidisciplinary collaborative efforts, is another milestone in the progress of science and technology.
- Q:Why integrated circuit electronic devices should be integrated on silicon
- Integrated circuit (integrated circuit) is a kind of micro electronic device or component. With certain techniques, the transistor, required a circuit of resistance, capacitance and inductance components and interconnect wiring together, produced in a small or a few bits of the semiconductor wafer or substrate, and then encapsulated in a tube shell, a micro structure required for the circuit function; all of them element in the structure has formed a whole, so that the electronic components to miniaturization, low power consumption, high reliability and intelligent a huge step forward. It is represented by the letter "IC" in the circuit. The inventor of the integrated circuit is Jack Kilby (based on Ge) and the (silicon based (Si) integrated circuit). Most of the semiconductor industry today is based on silicon integrated circuit.
- Q:What is the meaning of the wafer (100), the crystal orientation index or the crystal plane index
- Said the origin and the point of x = 1, y = 1, the linear Z on the =1 atoms, if the crystal is body centered cubic lattice, the crystal orientation through the cube on the diagonal of the atom.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range