Monosolicion Solar Cells Poly 156mm*156mm
Typical electrical characteristics
Data under standard testing conditions(STC): 1,000W/m2, AM1.5, 25℃, Pmax: Positive power tolerance.
Typical teperature coefficients
- Q:Why do you want to make the wafer bigger?
- The cost of the chip is directly related to the area. On the same chip, the more chips can be carved, the lower the price of the chip. Because silicon chips are inevitably produced defects (such as impurities, etc.). The larger the area of a chip, the higher the probability of the collision, and the higher the proportion of the whole wafer. A chip to do one hundred chips, a defect is 1\%. If only do ten, out of a defect is 10\%. An extreme example is the large CCD, professional camera or digital camera with the CCD is 23.7x15.6mm, light by the light area of 370 square millimeters, quickly catch up with the area of the high-end RISC processor
- Q:Polished silicon wafers can be most SEM substrates
- A lot of nanotubes, wires and so on are grown on similar substrates, and then direct SEM observation.
- Q:Pure curiosity why silicon wafer is round
- Why does the silicon grown in the melt not directly cut into square, it is not easy to put it......Rub... In order to reduce costs ah.
- Q:I grew Ag particles on a silicon wafer, about a few hundred nanometers in size
- And then use the copper net fishing, so that particles attached to the copper network.
- Q:How to deal with silicon wafer annealing
- In the straightening process due to influence of single crystal pulling process, the crystal head will produce oxygen donor, existing oxygen donors lead to artificially high P type single crystal silicon head resistivity, annealing at a temperature of 650 degrees, time to out immediately after the fan blowing, rapid cooling, the oxide layer on the surface of polished off. The resistivity of the resistivity drop test. At the same time, the annealing will decrease the lifetime of minority carriers.
- Q:The relationship between the weight and the power of solar wafers!
- The thickness of the silicon wafer is unchanged and the weight is unchanged:156*156,8 inch polycrystalline silicon chip efficiency reached 16%, single-chip power of 3.89W.This can be pushed: the thickness of the silicon wafer is 180, the efficiency is up to 16%, and the consumption of the single silicon is 3.89w*7g/w=27.23g.When the thickness of silicon wafer is 180, and the weight of silicon wafer is unchanged, the conversion rate of polycrystalline silicon chip is up to 18%, and the chip power is 156*156*0.18/1000=4.38WThis can be pushed: the thickness of the silicon wafer is 180, the weight of the silicon wafer is unchanged, and the conversion rate of the polycrystalline silicon sheet is up to 18%, and the polysilicon consumption per watt is 27.23/4.38=6.2g
- Q:One hundred watts of solar panels to how many pieces of silicon wafers, 156 of single crystals and polycrystalline
- As for the power, according to the W=UI formula can be obtained, since a single voltage is fixed, the resulting current size determines the power of a battery, the current per tablet produced is not fixed, with the conversion rate of the conversion rate, high current is large, the reverse is small; the same the power conversion rate is high, the area is small
- Q:What is the role of silicon wafer annealing furnace, what specific requirements
- The silicon wafer contact material uses the quartz material, does not contact the metal material
- Q:For solar wafer cutting diamond wire, what are the characteristics?
- There are several kinds of electroplated diamond wire, resin bonded diamond wire and mechanical pressing diamond wire. The general application of electroplating diamond wire is mainly due to its good wear resistance and heat resistance, diamond particles are not easy to fall off.Advantages: 1. Compared with the free abrasive cutting, the diamond wire cutting has a higher grinding speed, that is, higher production efficiency.2, silicon wafer yield is higher.3, cutting fluid consumption less, can reduce environmental pollution problems.Disadvantages: 1, the silicon wafer surface has obvious line, to see whether the customer can accept.
- Q:Why do you choose a silicon chip as a chip?
- 1M=1024KB1KB=1024B1B=8b (note, lowercase)The computer is used 1024 of the hexadecimal, real life is commonly used in the, which is why the 512MB card, plug in the computer but only about 488MB
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range