|Place of Origin:|
SGCC Q195L, Q235, DX51D
Hot Rolled,hot dip
4.huge production capacity
5.BV,SGS and TUV certificates
Prepainted Steel coil PPGI
1. more than 10 years experiences in steel business
2. good quality
3. competitive price
4. meet your needs via reprocessing
5. excellent service
6. short delivery time
7. long mutual beneficial business cooperation
8. certificate: ISO9001
|Commodity||Prepanited steel coil|
|Grade||JIS G3302(SGCC), DX51D, EN10142, GB/T2518-2004, ASTM 653|
|Standard||ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB|
|Types||Commercial / Drawing / Deep Drawing / Structural quality|
|Thickness||0.16-1.2mm (0.14-0.5mm is the most advantage thickness)|
|Type of coating||Galvanized|
|Zinc / PE coating||Z60-275g/m2 ,12-20μm(top)/7-10μm(bottom)|
|Surface||RAL System as per customers request|
|Package||Properly packed for ocean freight exportation|
|Application||Industrial panels, roofing and siding for painting|
|Payment terms||30%TT in advance+70% TT or irrevocable 100%L/C at sight|
|Delivery time||25 days after recepit of 30% TT or L/C|
4 eye bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumference and bore protection
We have organized several common questions for our clients,may help you sincerely：
1)How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2)How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within 20-25 days, we will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pacific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 15 to 30 days can be served.
3)Do you have necessary certificate or inspection to make sure we can import smoothly?
Syringes are CE,FDA approved. And we supplied main nations in the world.
- Q:What is the best steel for making knives?
- Without okorder.com.. Plus few other useful resources. In the end, there's no one best steel, not even 5. It all depends on the knife design, use, edge thickness, what you cut, etc...
- Q:Why cold rolled stainless steel sheet is lower than cold rolled stainless steel coil?
- If it is calculated in accordance with the board, then his sales price should be 1*1*2*7.93*10=158.6 yuan / ZhangIf it is calculated according to the volume (assuming that the sales price is consistent), 0.9*1*2*7.93*10=142.7 yuan / ZhangSimilarly, a piece of stainless steel, if sold at the same price, leads to different prices. So in order to let both plate or rolling up to the same price, the price will be lower than the plate volume price, so the same with the price of the goods..The specific proportion of their conversion, can calculate the price of the goods in accordance with the principle of.
- Q:whats the benifits of using steel material for fasteners?
- There are different grades of steels which can suit different application considering corrosion,surrounding atmosphere,pressure,temperature and many more. Let us take the stainless steel fasteners: 1.Resists Rust: The primary advantage to using stainless steel bolts is that they resist rusting. This makes them ideal for outdoor or marine uses, since moisture will not cause them to corrode. Rust basically eats steel and makes it weaker. A rusty, weak bolt can be a serious safety risk, because it can break under a load. 2.Clean: Stainless steel bolts are very easy to clean due to having a higher content of chromium, which creates a lustrous, mirror-like surface that is very smooth. This makes stainless steel an ideal option if aesthetics are an issue. 3.Temperature: Stainless steel has a high melting point, which makes it a good option in machines that are put through immense amounts of heat. The bolts will not fuse together, and can be unfastened when the machines need repairs. Also, in very cold conditions, steel can become brittle. By mixing nickel into the stainless steel, the metal resists becoming brittle at low temperatures. See the source link for details.
- Q:what is the advantages in using mild steel as raw material in an experimental machining?
- BECAUSE IT HAS HIGH STRENGTH. IT HAS HIGH TOUGHNESS IT HAS LOW PERCENTAGE OF CARBON 0.05% TO 0.30% CAN BE USED AS GEARS,CRANKSHAFT
- Q:Do Case Knives Use Good Steel?
- Old Case Knives
- Q:Is Grade A Surgical Steel...?
- Perfect! 3
- Q:how can i wax corten steel?
- Bill summed it up pretty quick and provided a link. For some reason you are focusing on the copper content when it really is insignificant in the overall picture of the sun hitting its surface. If you could elaborate more, maybe we could offer a better answer.
- Q:what steel is best for a sword?
- You'll okorder.com has a great introductory articles on metallurgy as it pertains to swords. Check 'em out.
- Q:POkemon best game steel?
- Robopon ;) Transformers? really... fail joke, Robopon is essentially pokemon with robots ;) But on-topic, i believe Platinum would be your best choice.. from memory, it had no end of steel and steel-hybrids.
- Q:i have guestion a bout steel?
- Steel is an alloy. An alloy is a mixture of metals melted together, a solid solution. There are many recipes for steel depending on what the use is. Steel is an alloy of iron and another metal .Low carbon steel has less than 0.3% carbon, carbon steel is 0.3 to 0.6% carbon Low carbon steels generally contain less than 0.25% carbon and cannot be strengthened by heat-treating (strengthening can only be accomplished through cold working). The low carbon material is relatively soft and weak, but has outstanding ductility and toughness. In addition, it is machineable, weld-able, and is relatively inexpensive to produce. Carbon steel, also called plain carbon steel, is steel where the main alloying constituent is carbon. The American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) defines carbon steel as: Steel is considered to be carbon steel when no minimum content is specified or required for chromium, cobalt, columbium, molybdenum, nickel, titanium, tungsten, vanadium or zirconium, or any other element to be added to obtain a desired alloying effect; when the specified minimum for copper does not exceed 0.40 percent; or when the maximum content specified for any of the following elements does not exceed the percentages noted: manganese 1.65, silicon 0.60, copper 0.60.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range