Hot Rolled Steel Coil Best Quality from China
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or L/C
- Min Order Qty:
- 50 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 50000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
General Information of Hot Rolled Steel Coil
Rolled to its final dimensions while it’s hot enough to scale, our hot-rolled steel is an amalgamation of the various qualities of steel.
It can be in the form of plates, sheets and coils.
Our Hot-Rolled Steel Sheets and Coils are applied to a wide range of uses such as automobile, electrical appliance, machinery manufacturing, container manufacturing, shipbuilding, bridge, pipeline, and receive high acclaim from our customers for its excellent quality.
Specification of Hot Rolled Steel Coil
1. Thickness 14mm - 60mm
2. Width 1800mm - 2500mm
3. Sheets Length 6000mm - 12000mm
4. Internal Diameter 508mm or 610mm
5. Steel Grade Q235B, Q235C, Q235D, Q345B, SPHC 510L, Q345A, Q345E, SS400, Q345G, Q345F
6. FOB 620-720USD per ton
7. Standard ASTM
8. Rolling Precision A/B
9. Edge Q/BQ
Technical Information of Hot Rolled Steel Coil
1. Yield Strength (Mpa) 280-320
2. Tensile Strength (Mpa) 340-390
3. Elongation 23%-41%
4. Reverse Impact 9J
5. T-bending ≥2T
6. Pencil Hardness ≥2H
7. Duration Of Salt Spray Test 500 H
8. Bending At 180 Degree No crack, purling and fraction
Application of Hot Rolled Steel Coil
As raw material for:
1. Container &Pipe Production
2. Carbon Structural Steel
3. Low Alloy Steel
4. High Quality Carbon Structural Steel
5. Atmospheric Corrosion Resistant Steel
6. Low Carbon Steel (Commericial Quality, Drawing Quality, Deep Drawing Quality)
Export Package of Hot Rolled Steel Coil
BULK SHIPMENT PACKED WITH STEEL BELT.
- The main challenges in handling and processing steel coils include their large size and weight, the risk of damage during transportation and storage, the need for specialized equipment and facilities, ensuring proper handling to prevent injury to workers, and addressing the potential for corrosion and rust. Additionally, the variability in coil dimensions and surface conditions can pose difficulties in achieving precise and consistent processing results.
- Yes, steel coils can be coated with polymer.
- Q:Alright...Please tell me what I can and can't buy for Steel Legion in detail(Much Detail please)Ogryns.Las canons.The problem I'm having is that they don't have steel Legion Uniform..does it matter?1.I also heard that you can't use Commisar Yarrick.(So what could I use?)2.What are my Hq choices,Fast attack,Heavy Support,Elite etc.3.Steel Legion has a Commisar....(Do I buy one for each squad of Steel Legion or one?)Please in detail what should I buy...I don't have the codex yet but will soon!!4.I also heard that if I get Steel Legion I need a transport for everything?(Is this true?)5.Please be detail on what i can't and can buy!!(Please like HQ Squad leader,Sargent)
- here are a couple of things about the steel legion. you should have a lot of mechanized units, have chimaras for rvery squad if posible, artillery fire helps a hell of a lot. also sentinals and leman russes and hell hounds also help. if in apocolypse, use banblades and titans. storm trooper squads should be your base squadrons. put them in chimeras and get near the action, drop 'em off and rapid fire like CRAZY!!! the steel legion loves heavy weapons so remember to get some heavy weapons platforms. there favourite weapons are grenade and missle launchers. there is also an officer you can buy with a power sword with the steel legion look. steel legion are big xeno hunters. because commisar is a ork killer you should be allowed to field him. ratling/ sniper squads also help and if you can get a vindicare assassin that is very useful.
- Steel coils are used in the production of roofing materials as they are rolled out and cut into specific dimensions to create metal roofing sheets. These coils provide a sturdy and durable base material that is resistant to weather conditions, ensuring long-lasting and reliable roofing solutions.
- Steel coils are used in the manufacturing of household appliances as they are shaped, cut, and formed into various parts such as panels, frames, and components. These coils provide strength, durability, and structural integrity to appliances like refrigerators, ovens, and washing machines, ensuring their stability and longevity.
- Q:i always have eaten rolled oats and i have never tried steel cut oats. what are your opinions on them for oatmeal and which do u like better?
- Steel cut oats, much better texture. You can prepare them overnight in a mini-crockpot with raisins, brown sugar, nuts or anything you like in your oatmeal. You can also put steel cut oats and all your favorite oatmeal toppings in a stainless steel thermos with boiling water overnight. Either way it will be hot and ready to go in the morning. Have a great day!!
- The weight of a standard steel coil can vary, but on average, it ranges from 10 to 20 tons.
- Steel coils are an essential component in the production of transportation systems as they are used to manufacture various parts such as car bodies, chassis, and other structural components. These coils are shaped and processed to create different forms of steel, which are then used in the construction of vehicles like cars, trucks, trains, and ships. The durability and strength of steel make it an ideal material for transportation systems, ensuring safety and reliability.
- Q:I really need help what is the origon of stainless steel?
- In metallurgy, stainless steel, also known as inox steel or inox from French inoxydable, is a steel alloy with a minimum of 10.5% chromium content by mass.
- Defects in steel coils are typically detected through visual inspections, as well as non-destructive testing techniques such as ultrasonic testing and magnetic particle inspection. Once identified, the defects can be resolved through various methods including grinding, welding, or cutting and replacing the affected area. The specific resolution method depends on the nature and severity of the defect.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
|Main Markets||Mid East
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Nearest Port||Tianjin; Qingdao|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||100People|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese; Korean|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like