Cheap Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-ASTM A755M
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted Aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
General Information Of Cheap Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-ASTM A755M
508mm or 610mm
According to RAL color fan
Commercial and structural quality
Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
JIS G 3322, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Full wrapped with anti-damped paper inside, iron sheet wrapped outside, and bundled by iron strips
Base Steel Grade
SGCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z DX52D+Z; S200GD, S220GD, S280GD,S350GD,CS,FS,SS
Technical Data Of Cheap Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-ASTM A755M
Technical Data Of Cheap Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-ASTM A755M
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Cheap Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-ASTM A755M
It can be widely used in transportation, light industry, civil usage and farming. It is also the perfect building material in construction for making steel roofing, corrugate sheet, sandwich panel for wall or roofing, facade wall,shutters and home appliance.
Packaging & Delivery Of Cheap Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-ASTM A755M
The packing of coils consists of anti-damp paper, PVC film, hardboard paper, steel box, strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye to the side) or wooden pallets(eye to the sky).
Delivery Detail: As customer requested
- Q:knife made of 304 stainless steel?
- Sorry okorder.com/... I hope that link works but as you can see you dont want to use 303.304.316,410,416,430 You can get away with 301 but would be best to use 440. It kind of sounds like your a home shop guy. It would be best for you to make a knife out of a1 or d2 tool steel. with these steels you can torch heat them to a red hot heat where a magnet will not stick to them. Then let them cool slowly in the air. After that you can temper in a oven around 400f. This will a very hard long lasting knife. Check OKorder for good steel prices. A1 and D2 are not stainless but they are the best for a home shop. If you go stainless you can buy preharden material but you will have to grind everything. You can also pay someone to harden your knife but dont plan on it being cheap.
- Q:Steel shafted woods vs Graphite woods?
- Graphite shafts are generally better for the amateur golfer. Graphite shafts are more forgiving than stell shafts. With graphite shafts, it is easier to get the ball in the air, and keep your ball trajectory always with good height. For SOME above average golfers and tour professionals, steel shafted woods find their way into their bags. This is because steel shafts have the ability of being more precise in terms of direction. However, to hit steel shafted woods, you need a lot of power and a slightly faster than normal tempo. Point is, if your a golfer that plays this sport for the leisure, or don't want to be stressed, take the graphite shafts. But if you're a single-digit handicapper, and feel you're physically fit ALL THE TIME, then go ahead and try the steel shafts.
- Q:Are cold steel swords durable?
- O.Adequate. First and fundamental it takes coaching and observe to use a katana. There may be a little bit component known as 'system'. You need to to search out an trainer. Except you're a fairly significant man, an O Katana is conveniently too large for you. Weapons of this way were not used for dueling, they have been further anti-cavalry weapons. As a substitute cumbersome for one in the direction of one combat. The cold steel katanas are not very regularly correct varieties of a japanese sword - missing finesse and poorly balanced. They are going to take a beating though and it seems like that's what you probably giving it. Severely, you possibly more often than not a hazard to your self and possible others round you - to search out an teacher.
- Q:what is the densest type of steel alloy?
- Steel weighs 490 lbs/ft3. Then the alloying elements change the density slightly either way depending on their weight. This is the first time I have heard of someone looking for dense steel. Normally they look up the kind of steel based on what properties of the steel they are looking for. ie stainless steel, heat treatable, toughness, etc. Are you sure you are asking the right question?
- Q:manufacturing process of steel containers?
- There are many types of steel containers and many different mnfg processes. There are also thousands of different steel alloys. Steel is used for canned food, compressed air cyclinders, hydraulic pressure vessels, electrical boxes, and many other containers. Steel containers are made out of sheet metal by soldering, brazing, spot welding, seam welding, riveting, bolting, screwing, etc. Heavier wall containers are fabricated of plate steel. Some steel containers are made by deforming the steel by extruding, forging, spin forming, drawing, ironing, etc. Some steel containers are made by machining. You should be able to find plenty of references if you search for these terms. good luck
- Q:has anyone heard about the 2010 specialized allez steel?
- Steel? I doubt it's made out of steel, more labor and a heavier frame. Most likely aluminum. Shimano 2300 you say? The Shimano 2300 is the lowest of the low of Shimano road components. Most likely not too reliable and heavy. www.cyclestore.co.uk/productDetai... I think this is what you might be looking for.
- Q:How to tell if something is Steel?
- Iron is the primary ingredient in steel. All Steel is an alloy by definition. Stainless steels are alloys that resist corrosion. There are dozens of alloys of steel. Many stainless steels are not magnetic. If a magnet won't stick to it it is very likely to be a stainless steel but that is not true for all stainless steels. You really do need to be more specific as to what you want and why. There are too many to chose from.
- Q:Question about steel type used in bridges.?
- It is used for other things besides bridges and that might be a bad use. Corten was used for very tall light standards in the Fort Worth Water Gardens with the clear understanding that it was to be kept dry. As time passed and personnel changed, somebody decided the round base with bolts sticking up was ugly and put dirt and plantings in the basin in the concrete holding the poles. The watering of the plants kept the rust going through the steel and one pole eventually fell, killing two people. The other light poles were removed.
- Q:Is mild steel environmentally friendly?
- Steel just rusts, it doesn't produce any emissions just sitting there. They even make architectural steel called Corten to rust to a nice patina. If you consider how the steel was made in the first place, a great big NO! Steel making requires massive amounts of electricity plus it gives off some nasty fumes in the liquid state. Leather itself doesn't emit much of anything, but the dyes might. Again though, if you look at how it's made, tanning leather is right up there with steel mills and paper mills for pollution, some of the worst.
- Q:what are some disadvantages of stainless steel?
- Disadvantages Of Stainless Steel
Total area of XPSTEEL is approximately 600,000 square meters, and fixed assets of it is 2.5 billion Yuan;It specializes in manufacturing and selling hot-dipped galvanized steel sheet/coil , Prepainted steel sheet/coil hot-dipped,Galvalume steel sheet/coin , aluminum-zinc plated plate , cold-rolled products , Tin plate , hot-dipped aluminum steel sheet 50,000 tons, polysilicon 2,800 tons and single silicon wafer 8 million pieces;The Group has more than 1,800 employees, advanced professional manufacture equipment and matured technology as well as a team of high-quality professional management and technical talents.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001;ISO 14000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range