Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted Aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
General Information Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
508mm or 610mm
According to RAL color fan
Commercial and structural quality
Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
JIS G 3322, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Full wrapped with anti-damped paper inside, iron sheet wrapped outside, and bundled by iron strips
Base Steel Grade
SGCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z DX52D+Z; S200GD, S220GD, S280GD,S350GD,CS,FS,SS
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
It can be widely used in transportation, light industry, civil usage and farming. It is also the perfect building material in construction for making steel roofing, corrugate sheet, sandwich panel for wall or roofing, facade wall,shutters and home appliance.
Packaging & Delivery Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
The packing of coils consists of anti-damp paper, PVC film, hardboard paper, steel box, strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye to the side) or wooden pallets(eye to the sky).
Delivery Detail: As customer requested
- Q:opinions on steel vs synthetic cable?
- Steel is more dangerous, both in a fatal metal whip way and a metal splinters in my hand way. Steel weighs more. So why would anyone continue to use steel? Cost and care. Care: Steel can sit for years without having to worry about dry rot (as long as it's not out in too horrible of weather conditions). Steel is much more resistant to fraying. You don't have to baby steel so much to keep it in good conditions. Cost: As of right now, steel is less than half the cost of synthetic. A synthetic rope can cost as much as many electric winches which include a steel cable. I find that I don't use my winch nearly enough to warrent the extra care or cost of a synthetic. The weight savings would be nice, but I kind of ruined that a long time ago with the winch bumper, rock sliders, plate steel fenders/flares, belly armor and frame plating.
- Q:steel industry?
- NAFTA became a unfastened commerce contract it is fairly a lot a republican proper. unfastened markets are a sturdy element. each and every so often unfastened markets deliver approximately the shortcoming of jobs in one sector yet that would not advise unfastened commerce is undesirable. opposition like that ensures that capital is spent in it is best way. Proping up death industries isn't a sturdy concept. i know it is not a favored element to declare, even though it is the certainty. would desire to we've propped up the horse and carriage marketplace while autos got here alongside so as that horse handlers did not lose thier jobs? in all risk not. unfastened commerce is a sturdy element. That being mentioned, i don't think of that Obama will merely blanketly wipe out any coverage by means of fact it became a Bush coverage. he isn't that stupid. If it became a sturdy coverage that labored, i'm particular it will be retained.
- Q:Should I buy a guitar with nylon or steel?
- Small guitars easier to find in classical range. I assume their must be small steel strings but not seen them.
- Q:What does Blue Steel meen?
- Actually, it is a reference to the movie Zoolander, which is a comedy. Ben Stiller's character (Zoolander) is a fashion model (and assassin) and he gives names to the poses he takes in front of the camera. One of the poses, which nobody can supposedly resist, is called Blue Steel. Although bluing is something that actually is done to gun metal to harden it (i.e. heating/plating with nickel), that is not what this particular song is referring to.
- Q:Steel EASY 10 POINTS!?
- steel is used for cars and trains. one of the largest steel manufacturers is in my town its called CarTech its in reading pa.
- Q:How to wear out stainless steel?
- Its called stainless for a reason :) many grades are out there, 300 400 series. You could use acid to make it look older but you wouldnt want to cook with it after chemically converting it with acid.Personally i like cast iron. It will last a life time + and looks very cool. Sorry no safe way to do it and cook with it. B^
- Q:quinching steel... hardening?
- boy what a though question ! let me explain. when you rapidly cool a steel from high temperatures(depending on steel type) with water or oil or other means , it is called quenching. it depends on the steel type to say if it is better to quench it with oil or water but basically in water you will have a harder steel rather than oil. for some steels if you do this you will ruin it's properties ! you can't totally tell what kind of steel do you have until you get it analyzed with Quantometer analyzer with a pocket knife it is more like an estimation and it can't be trust able generally if you can scratch the steel with your knife it means it is not a hard steel and it might not be expensive. I hope that helps but for more information i need to know more !
- Q:Thomas steel products 2400 1st ave s Birmingham al 35233. this is the place that sells rebar & steel doors?
- Steel Fabricating/or Steel Fabricators is just a fancy way of saying that they sell steel products and a variety of related services. Thomas steel products has a wide range of steel products and services, from Windsor Republic Door Dist, Tie Wire, Steel Doors Frames, Snap Ties, S Parker Hardware Distributor, Reinforcing Steel Detail Drawings Avail, Rebar Fabrication, o_O.
- Q:Anyone seen Man Of Steel?
- I loved the new interpretation in Man of Steel Superman Returns got very poor reviews in the beginning, and as the hatred has worn off and fans have been the only ones voting, the score has moved up. As fond as I am of Christopher Reeves, his version was a touch campy. I much prefer the serious treatment.
- Q:How to weld stainless steel?
- There are many ways in welding stainless steel, such as coating manual welding,argon arc welding, pulsed argon arc welding, MIG, pulsed MIG, double pulsed MIG. Different welding ways own their merits and faults and adaptive working conditions. It is recommended to choose pulsed MIG, its molding very good and efficiency high, so it is mainstream application for stainless steel welding. Now many digital welding machines can supply these welding methods at the same time. And their welding effects is far better than traditional machines. Among them, FRONIUS’s TPS series and Nebula series are representitive products.
Total area of XPSTEEL is approximately 600,000 square meters, and fixed assets of it is 2.5 billion Yuan;It specializes in manufacturing and selling hot-dipped galvanized steel sheet/coil , Prepainted steel sheet/coil hot-dipped,Galvalume steel sheet/coin , aluminum-zinc plated plate , cold-rolled products , Tin plate , hot-dipped aluminum steel sheet 50,000 tons, polysilicon 2,800 tons and single silicon wafer 8 million pieces;The Group has more than 1,800 employees, advanced professional manufacture equipment and matured technology as well as a team of high-quality professional management and technical talents.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001;ISO 14000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range