Hot Sell Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-RAL9003
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted Aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
General Information Of Hot Sell Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-RAL9003
508mm or 610mm
According to RAL color fan
Commercial and structural quality
Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
JIS G 3322, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Full wrapped with anti-damped paper inside, iron sheet wrapped outside, and bundled by iron strips
Base Steel Grade
SGCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z DX52D+Z; S200GD, S220GD, S280GD,S350GD,CS,FS,SS
Technical Data Of Hot Sell Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-RAL9003
Technical Data Of Hot Sell Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-RAL9003
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Hot Sell Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-RAL9003
It can be widely used in transportation, light industry, civil usage and farming. It is also the perfect building material in construction for making steel roofing, corrugate sheet, sandwich panel for wall or roofing, facade wall,shutters and home appliance.
Packaging & Delivery Of Hot Sell Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-RAL9003
The packing of coils consists of anti-damp paper, PVC film, hardboard paper, steel box, strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye to the side) or wooden pallets(eye to the sky).
Delivery Detail: As customer requested
- Q:Why is steel denser than wood?
- The atoms in steel are more tightly packed. They have a greater mass in a smaller volume than wood. Basically, if you take 100 g of steel and 100 g of wood, the piece of steel will be smaller (less volume) than wood and therefore more dense. Density = Mass/Volume
- Q:Stainless steel water bottle, no spout?
- If okorder.com/...
- Q:Why is the steel tape tape head not fixed?
- It makes sense to be irregular;You can see the standard ruler of steel roll head is a gap, when you take the time to object quantity, the head will indent the gap, so you measure is the size of the head from the head of steel;When you hook the object, the head will pull apart and you'll take the dimension from the end of the steel head.
- Q:How can a spider's web be stronger than steel?
- Most importantly, spider silk is extremely lightweight: a strand of spider silk long enough to circle the Earth would weigh less than 500 grams (18 oz). Spider silk is also especially ductile, able to stretch up to 140% of its length without breaking. It can hold its strength below −40 °C. This gives it a very high toughness (or work to fracture), which equals that of commercial polyaramid (aromatic nylon) filaments, which themselves are benchmarks of modern polymer fiber technology. What this means in regard to what you have heard is that if you compared the tensile strength (type 'tensile strength' on wikipedia if you do not know what it means) of spider silk and a strand of steel at the same thickness, the silk would have a higher tensile strength than many grades of steel, upto that of high grade steel - of which they are about the same.
- Q:Is acrylic plastic good for bath tubs or steel ?
- I okorder.com. There are so many articles on this site that talk about all of the bathtubs available today. If you're wondering about what kind of material is best for a bathtub, this site will definitely help!
- Q:BMX Help, High Tensile steel VS chromo steel for cruising?
- High tensile steel could mean almost anything. SAE 4130 Chrome-Moly steel is the de-facto standard for steel bikes frames. High tensile steel could actually mean the same thing since chrome-moly is classified as high strength steel. The strength of the frame depends as much on the quality of the welds and on the size/thickness of the tubing as much as anything else. I'd say what kind of steel you use makes only a minor difference. One reason you want to buy bikes from reputable name-brand companies is they tend to have strict quality controls, this is particularly important when it comes to welds. Welds are always the weakest part of any bike frame, don't let anyone tell you different. 99% of the time if something in the frame breaks, it'll be at the welds. hope this helps.
- Q:Looking for an industrial/steel font?
- Steel okorder.com/
- Q:How do you melt steel without a blast furnace?
- Iron melts at a very high temperature, so if the goal is to melt it, then there will be a certain amount of intense heat of course. Steel is recycled in a carbon arc furnace. The bottom is lined in graphite. Large graphite rods are lowered into iron scrap and enormous amounts of electricity melt the iron due to the heating of the carbon due to its resistance. The carbon also removes any oxides by forming CO2. Aluminum and lead can also be recycled in this fashion. Ordinary rust can be turned into liquid iron through the use of the thermite reaction. Rust and aluminum power can be ignited with a propane toarch or a magnesium ribbon fuse. The aluminum is oxidized and the rust reduced to molten iron. This reaction is used to spot weld cracks in steel structures, like railroad tracks. It is also a popular arson device used by spies.
- Q:can I freeze steel?
- can't freeze it but ya can make it very cold
- Q:What is the difference between steel and fiberglass entry doors?
- price and weight. fiberglas is better but more $
Total area of XPSTEEL is approximately 600,000 square meters, and fixed assets of it is 2.5 billion Yuan;It specializes in manufacturing and selling hot-dipped galvanized steel sheet/coil , Prepainted steel sheet/coil hot-dipped,Galvalume steel sheet/coin , aluminum-zinc plated plate , cold-rolled products , Tin plate , hot-dipped aluminum steel sheet 50,000 tons, polysilicon 2,800 tons and single silicon wafer 8 million pieces;The Group has more than 1,800 employees, advanced professional manufacture equipment and matured technology as well as a team of high-quality professional management and technical talents.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001;ISO 14000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range