Hot Sell Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-RAL9003
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted Aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
General Information Of Hot Sell Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-RAL9003
508mm or 610mm
According to RAL color fan
Commercial and structural quality
Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
JIS G 3322, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Full wrapped with anti-damped paper inside, iron sheet wrapped outside, and bundled by iron strips
Base Steel Grade
SGCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z DX52D+Z; S200GD, S220GD, S280GD,S350GD,CS,FS,SS
Technical Data Of Hot Sell Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-RAL9003
Technical Data Of Hot Sell Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-RAL9003
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Hot Sell Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-RAL9003
It can be widely used in transportation, light industry, civil usage and farming. It is also the perfect building material in construction for making steel roofing, corrugate sheet, sandwich panel for wall or roofing, facade wall,shutters and home appliance.
Packaging & Delivery Of Hot Sell Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-RAL9003
The packing of coils consists of anti-damp paper, PVC film, hardboard paper, steel box, strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye to the side) or wooden pallets(eye to the sky).
Delivery Detail: As customer requested
- Q:pedal steel guitar...?
- I agree with everything that Lester said. Another thought is to consider starting on a lap steel guitar rather than a pedal steel - its related, a little easier to learn on, and less expensive. Once you get proficient on the lap steel, you can move up to the pedal steel. Good luck!
- Q:carbon steel?
- McMAster-Carr is a good catalog supplier of everything. Shipping for this stuff will be expensive. Talk to steel places near where you live. Carbon steel is not very descriptive. Structural steel is perhaps the most common, it has carbon in it, but people know it as ASTM A36 (36,000 yeild). You might talk to the steel people about your application to see what would be the cheapest for your application.
- Q:Can you WELD STEEL to ALUMINUM? How much heavier/stronger is STEEL?
- I can't weld steel to aluminum, and generally speaking I'd say the answer is no, however, there are some special procedures that can make a metallic bond between steel and aluminum, it can be done with explosive welding. A lot of multi-ply cookware is made with aluminum sandwiched between stainless steel, there is so much of it that I imagine there is another way besides explosives, but I don't know what. In any case it is not a normal workshop procedure. Steel is often considerably easier to weld, but it depends on the alloy. some steels are difficult to weld and some aluminum alloys are fairly easy, but on the average steel is easier. as far as brittle/ flexible it again depend on the alloy, some steels are less brittle than some aluminum alloys and the other way around. Steel does have a higher modulus of elasticity, so for a given size steel is stiffer, but that is for elastic deformation, for plastic deformation steel often has a higher yield strength, but some of the more exotic aluminum alloys can be stronger than low grades of steel.
- Q:What is the accuracy of steel tape inspection?
- The precision is the minimum scale of this measuring tool. The minimum scale of the steel tape measure is millimeters, and the data below is the reading data,
- Q:Angular Velocity of a Steel Ball after a Collision?
- You need to do conservation of angular momentum about the steel ball's axis. Angular momentum = I.ω The steel ball's initial ω = 5 rev/s = 5*2pi rad/s = 31.4 rad/s The steel ball's moment of inertia I = (2/5)*m*r^2 = 40*25 kg.m^2 = 1000 kg.m^2 The marble's initial ω = v / r where r is the perpendicular distance from the steel ball's axis You need to look at the diagram for this. The marble's I about the steel ball's axis is I = m*r^2 where r is the same as above. (marble is treated as a point mass). Then work out the total initial ang. momentum = final ang. momentum and solve for ω...
- Q:Why should you heat thicker steel before welding?
- ok dont listen to bob the builder down there, u preheat thicker steels to draw moisture out of them. take a propane torch to something exposed to just atmospheric air around 3 inches thick and the water will literally pour out of it. do u want that in ur weld? no. so u preheat to draw any moisture or contaminates out of the base metal. good luck.
- Q:British Steel Logo?
- Bristish Steel...ROCKS!!! Ebay is a good suggestion but if its something custom like that you could always bring in a drawing or picture to a jeweler and they can source it for you ;) I did something similar and the jeweler actually made it custom for me.... just a suggestion :) Good Luck!
- Q:Can i use an acoustic steel string as a steel-guitar?
- Musical style speaks volumes while it includes this concern. people who % severe quantity would be unhappy with unamplified nylon string guitars. From my attitude, the common distinction between metallic and nylon is this: metallic strings ring and nylon strings resonate. the quantity produced by employing metallic is frequently plenty greater suitable than nylon yet, to my way of thinking, the sound resonance produced by employing the wood of your guitar is largely masked by employing metallic strings. in case you have a decently made guitar (frequently, around 1000 money and up), the sound interaction between the wood and the strings in a nylon guitar is magical around the completed frequency selection. With a metallic string guitar, the sound produced by employing the vibrating string overpowers the wood resonance in any respect yet low frequencies. in my view, i will take a nylon string guitar any day for the sensitivity gained from the interaction between wood and vibrating string.
- Q:What is Damascus steel.?
- Damascus or Wootz was a type of steel that appeared around 300BC It originated in India before spreading throughout Asia and the Middle East. It was considered a good steel, and for it's date of origin, exceptionally advanced for the level of technology in the ancient world. However the techniques to create the steel were lost forever after a decline in the swords manufacturing. The most popular theory is that the metal containing the required trace elements became less available over time due to unreliable trade routes. In the modern area, many scientists and metallurgists have studied the surviving blades, resulting in many discoveries such as evidence of carbon molecules fused in a crystalline structure. While the blades do provide some clues, it's only a small part of a much bigger picture as to the full process of the metal from raw to finished product. Now many have claimed to have recreated Damascus/Wootz steel, but none are recognised as being authentic. It has become a market ploy these days that draws people to purchasing the blades but all you are actually seeing is one of the many various forms of folded or patterned steel, which has varying degrees of quality, strength etc. We do know the steel was folded similar to the way the Japanese did in creation of old Katana, so often people will sell Damascus steel Katana that are nothing but folded steel swords like others. (Which is beautiful and traditional, but was a process designed to uniform impurities in the metal, something we no longer need to do with modern metals)
- Q:Steel toe boots safe?
- I have been wearing Brahma brand steel toe work boots for the past 10 years (no, not the same pair for 1o years.. Each pair last me 2-4 years). They have ANSI class 75 steel toes. I work with cars, engines, tools all day long.. In the last 10 years I have had a transmission fall on my foot from about 2 feet high.. A bare cast iron engine block (153 lbs) break the bolts holding it to an engine stand and land on both of my feet. A camaro back over my foot with it's left rear wheel. Non of those things even dented the steel toe.. Just cut the leather covering the steel. No harm at all was done to my toes/feet. With out the steel toe boots, I know my toes/feet would have been broken.. 10 years so far, and from my results I plan on wearing steel toe boots for atleast another 30 years.
Total area of XPSTEEL is approximately 600,000 square meters, and fixed assets of it is 2.5 billion Yuan;It specializes in manufacturing and selling hot-dipped galvanized steel sheet/coil , Prepainted steel sheet/coil hot-dipped,Galvalume steel sheet/coin , aluminum-zinc plated plate , cold-rolled products , Tin plate , hot-dipped aluminum steel sheet 50,000 tons, polysilicon 2,800 tons and single silicon wafer 8 million pieces;The Group has more than 1,800 employees, advanced professional manufacture equipment and matured technology as well as a team of high-quality professional management and technical talents.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001;ISO 14000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range