General Information Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
Thickness 0.23-1.2mm (BMT)
Zinc Coating 80-275g/m2
Color According to RAL color fan
Internal Diameter 508mm or 610mm
Coil Weight 4-8MT
Quality Commercial and structural quality
Paint Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
Standard JIS G 3312, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Base Steel Grade
Chemical Composition Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony, frame of window, door, door of garage, roller shutter door, booth, Persian blinds, cabana, etc.
door, isolater, frame of door, light steel structure of house, home electronic appliances, etc.
Packaging & Delivery Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
Anti-damp paper inside full wrapped with plastic film, iron sheet outside on wooden pallet in 20 feet container with 25mt.
- Q:Do stainless steel mood rings rust?
- Stainless Steel does not rust...that is why it is used in our kitchens and the top kitchens of the world...!! sorry...Stainless Steel does not Tarnish either!
- Q:Surgical Steel Piercing Reaction?
- Surgical Steel Tongue Rings
- Q:Is blue steel stronger than stainless steel? i heard it is.?
- Stainless steel requires less maintenance, but I've got a K-38 Combat Masterpiece from 1974. Back then SW used the real blueing process, and the blue steel looks like its a foot deep. Probably the best looking gun in the accumulation. Still new in the box, never fired. Its my Vietnam tribute gun, same one I carried as a Security Policeman in the Air Force from 1969-1971.
- Q:Steel Garage...........!!?
- The entire garage is steel? Garage door? Are you able to open and close it without too much trouble? If so, just keep it lubricated. You could paint the door to improve its appearance.
- Q:Can you leave steel paintless?
- It will rust but there is a product called POR that comes in clear, it will stop rust almost forever. If you don't want to go to that expense then rinse it down with acid. Ask at an automotive paint store for it.
- Q:what types of stress require steel to be placed in footings?
- Steel is always added to concrete to handle local 'tension' stresses. (Sometimes to provide extra compression in 'pre-stressed' applications, but the steel is still in tension.) Steel would be added to the lower section of footings to stiffen them to 'bridge' local 'soft spots' in the substrate.
- Q:quality of steel ..................!!?
- Various ways: Carry out mechanical testing on it to see how strong it is. eg. Tensile testing, hardness testing, impact testing. Examine a cleaned up sample on the steel under a microscope to see what the steel grain structure is like and what condition it is in (hardened etc.) Or the easiest way is to ask the supplier what it is and then find a specification sheet giving you all the above information.
- Q:Does mild steel rust?
- Mild steel is an alloy. It is the most common form of steel. Mild steel (a so-called carbon steel) is a general term for a range of low carbon (a maximum of about 0.3%) steels that have good strength and can be bent, worked or can be welded into an endless variety of shapes for uses from vehicles (like cars and ships) to building materials. The carbon does not stop the material rusting or corroding. In addition to iron, carbon, and chromium, modern stainless steel may also contain other elements, such as nickel, niobium, molybdenum, and titanium. Nickel, molybdenum, niobium, and chromium enhance the corrosion resistance of stainless steel. It is the addition of a minimum of 12% chromium to the steel that makes it resist rust, or stain 'less' than other types of steel. The chromium in the steel combines with oxygen in the atmosphere to form a thin, invisible layer of chrome-containing oxide, called the passive film. The sizes of chromium atoms and their oxides are similar, so they pack neatly together on the surface of the metal, forming a stable layer only a few atoms thick. If the metal is cut or scratched and the passive film is disrupted, more oxide will quickly form and recover the exposed surface, protecting it from oxidative corrosion.
- Q:Quality of Cold Steel Recon 1 (folding knife)?
- Cold okorder.com/
- Q:Environmental concerns for a steel works factory?
"WKSTEEL is a large foreign-owned enterprises, with a total area of 358 acres, close to China's largest economic center Shanghai. The total investment of $ 330 million. Using advanced production technology, we can produce 3000-4000 t steel coils per month. Our products have already exported to Southern Asia, America,South America and Eastern Europe. "
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Southern Asia; America; South America; Eastern Europe
||ISO 9000 ISO 14000 OHSAS 18000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range