General Information Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
Thickness 0.23-1.2mm (BMT)
Zinc Coating 80-275g/m2
Color According to RAL color fan
Internal Diameter 508mm or 610mm
Coil Weight 4-8MT
Quality Commercial and structural quality
Paint Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
Standard JIS G 3312, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Base Steel Grade
Chemical Composition Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony, frame of window, door, door of garage, roller shutter door, booth, Persian blinds, cabana, etc.
door, isolater, frame of door, light steel structure of house, home electronic appliances, etc.
Packaging & Delivery Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
Anti-damp paper inside full wrapped with plastic film, iron sheet outside on wooden pallet in 20 feet container with 25mt.
- Q:Wrestling Steel Cage?
- the only thing you can find is a bird cage because their is no way you can buy a steel cage unless you build it yourself
- Q:grain growth in steel?
- There is such a thing as critical strain which will lead to extraordinary grain growth on annealing;but not without annealing.It would be to do with the density of grain growing sources and clearly the density of these nuclei woul increase with increasing severity of strain so I just of a guess that that those parts of a pressing with least strain might grow most.But I must tell you that in the case of Aluminium alloy extrusions severe and expensive coarse grain occurs near the surface and particularly toward the back end of the bar;so this would be where most severe deformation takes place.However in a pressed steel part you have all possible circumstances,some of which on ironed walls will resemble extrusion,others would be bending strains,tensile and compressive .I have to cop out of this now because as old wasname above,said it depends.But bear in mind that it is unlikely that the material you mention would be hot pressed,further .coarse grain might only be a surface problem and is likely to be cured by normalising so that new ferrite grows from austenite.A similar solution does't exisat for Al alloy extrusions,it has to be machined off.In a cold steel pressig you would only expect to see a cold worked sructure because the recrystallisation temperature of pressable steel would not be less than,say 550 degrees C .
- Q:Metro Roof Products? steel roof?
- Steel roofing Pro...life of product is much longer then Asphalt shingles....Looks great...multi colors.......Just love the stuff... Cons....More costly then singles at first but since it last longer it is really a better buy.......
- Q:Quick ... Does fire burn steel?
- Fire doesn't burn steel, fire is the catalyst for steel to react with oxygen and burn though technically it's oxidizing. An intense flame like that found in an Oxy-Acetylene torch will bring the steel to melting point, then the operator would toggle a lever on the torch blasting pure oxygen into the steel causing it to oxidize and fall away from the workpiece. The afore mentioned steel wool exercise illustrates the principle on metal so thin that the heat provided by a candle allows for oxidization with the oxygen present in the atmosphere.
- Q:How do you melt steel without a blast furnace?
- So unless you have a large anount of steel in a large oven and meticulous process control including chemical sampling, your product will end up looking like a piece of iron age metal. But if all you want is to see steel melt, any old blowtorch will do the job. The metal at the end of the process will be useless for pretty much any technical purposes, though.
- Q:GUITAR! is this nylon or steel? - fingerstyle?
- In that video, he is using a steel-string acoustic guitar. However, when choosing between a nylon string guitar and a steel string guitar, you must consider a few things. Steel-string guitars are more painful in the beginning for the fretting hand, but that means you'll have more strength in your fingers faster. Nylon-string guitars are easier on the fingers and sound much smoother and calmer than steel-string guitars. Also, nylon-string guitars have a wider neck and that neck meets the body at the twelfth fret, while most steel-string guitars have a thinner neck that meets the body at the fourteenth fret. Have fun with your first guitar! :)
- Q:how strong is 440 stainless steel?
- I own a claymore made of 440 stainless steel, I cut a small tree in half. I was surprised, I mean I had always heard it broke very easily, but tell that to the tree. In other words it is a strong metal, but I don't sugest you tempt fate and try to break it because you will. As far as high grade the higher the grade the better the blade looks. If your looking for something to swing around, listen up Damascus is a good steel and Superalloys are probably the best. Take it from me, i'm an expert in using a sword and you'll only get hurt. Most of the time when you swing a sword you wound yourself and don't know it. When you swing the hilt of the sword also presents a problem, it can wound you too. Infact if you can't live with being cut up all the time don't pick up a sword. I cut my hands all the time and i'm a professional so you would probably kill yourself trying. Of course I do use heavy swords, but you can still hurt yourself with a light sword. So don't attempt anything stupid for your sake.
- Q:steel vs bronze acoustic guitar strings?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: steel vs bronze acoustic guitar strings? i currently have just steel guitar strings, not a fan they need replacing and i was wondering whats the difference between steel and bronze strings and or nickle strings?
- Q:Which wheels are better? Steel? or Aluminum? and Why?
- If you got money to waste get the aluminum. Practicality is the steel wheels.
- Q:Steel vs. Dark Pokemon?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Steel vs. Dark Pokemon? Which type is better and give reasons why... I making a team of either Dark or Steel :D Thankyou
"WKSTEEL is a large foreign-owned enterprises, with a total area of 358 acres, close to China's largest economic center Shanghai. The total investment of $ 330 million. Using advanced production technology, we can produce 3000-4000 t steel coils per month. Our products have already exported to Southern Asia, America,South America and Eastern Europe. "
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Southern Asia; America; South America; Eastern Europe
||ISO 9000 ISO 14000 OHSAS 18000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range