General Information Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
Thickness 0.23-1.2mm (BMT)
Zinc Coating 80-275g/m2
Color According to RAL color fan
Internal Diameter 508mm or 610mm
Coil Weight 4-8MT
Quality Commercial and structural quality
Paint Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
Standard JIS G 3312, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Base Steel Grade
Chemical Composition Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony, frame of window, door, door of garage, roller shutter door, booth, Persian blinds, cabana, etc.
door, isolater, frame of door, light steel structure of house, home electronic appliances, etc.
Packaging & Delivery Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
Anti-damp paper inside full wrapped with plastic film, iron sheet outside on wooden pallet in 20 feet container with 25mt.
- Q:Buy a steel building!!!!?
- Before okorder.com/... Hope this will prove helpful to you.
- Q:what is a better grade of steel?
- SAE 440 is the best. Classified as high grade cutlery steel. There are various grades of 440: A, B, C, and F. 440 A is the most stain resistant while 440 C has the most carbon and can achieve the highest hardness (Best edge Retention). SAE 440 Chemistry: 16 - 18% Chromium, 0.60 - 1.2% Carbon, 0.75% Molybdenum. SAE 420 is pretty good. Classified as cutlery steel, it is a stain resistant grade but has less chromium and significantly less carbon than SAE 440. SAE 420 Chemistry: 12 - 14% Chromium, 0.15% Carbon (min), 0 Molybdenum Chromium is what makes the steel corrosion resistant. It also adds toughness. Molybdenum adds extra corrosion resistance and adds hardenability. So you can see by chemical components that 440 is highest quality although that also means more cost. 1045 and 1065 are low quality steels and you should probably never use them for a knife. The 1 indicates plain carbon steel with little other alloying elements. The last two digits indicate how much carbon is in the steel. 1045 has 0.45% carbon, mid-range hardenability. 1065 has 0.65% carbon, high hardenability. So if I had to choose I would choose 1065 over 1045 but the difference isn't that noticeable. Everything I said here assumes they have all had the optimum Quench and Temper heat-treatment for their chemistry grade.
- Q:steel or aluminum on fixie?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: steel or aluminum on fixie? On a fixie frame what should i get an aluminum frame or a steel frame
- Q:Is steel in spacecraft Ulysses?
- Steel might have been used in some bolts sure. But.....are you under the impression that Ulysses was ever intended to crash into the Sun or something? You know it wasn't right? It was launched (in the 1980's) to study the Sun. But....uh.....not by crashing into it. Ulysses was even sent out to use Jupiter as a gravitational assist. We are closer to the Sun than Ulysses is..... Even if it did go crash into the Sun though there is absolutely no way that ANY material, natural or manmade, could survive intact all the way to the core of a star. It takes photons of LIGHT something like 100,000 years just to make it out from the core of the Sun to the surface because it is so dense. How do you propose a metal probe making it back the other way? Would it have worse effects than what? The effects, no matter what it was made out of, would be that as it got CLOSE to the Sun it would vaporize. No matter what it was made out of though it would have no affect whatsoever on the Sun. Every single element, without exception, that exists on the Earth and everywhere else in our solar system also exists in the Sun already, in far greater quantities. The planets and Sun all formed out of the same nebula at the same time. The Sun just got massive enough that fusion began and it became a star. There is already more iron in the Sun than there is everything on Earth. If you took every single atom of every element there is on the Earth it would still not add up to even a fraction of the total amount of iron in the Sun.
- Q:hard ionized vs stainless steel cookware?
- Hard anodized generally refers to aluminum that has had a specific surface treatment. The benefit of aluminum is that it's a better conductor of heat than stainless, so it will heat up faster, depending on thickness. It's also lighter than steel, if that matters to you. As far as stainless steel, it all depends on the quality of the steel and of the construction. Some pots and pans are made from cheap grades of stainless which can suffer from corrosion problems. Though this shouldn't affect the taste of the food, only the appearance of the pan. Companies making bargain products may also skimp on materials by making the metal thinner; this causes hot-spots when cooking, In the case of skillets, thinner materials are more likely to warp over time. Stainless steel is generally stronger and tougher than aluminum- less likely to dent. Thought again, strength also depends on thickness. A good quality stainless pan is hard to beat in terms of durability, these things can last several lifetimes. On the other hand so will a good quality aluminum one.
- Q:working load of steel anchor ?
- Assuming that the chain can take the breaking load of the plate, the plate will fail at the area between the hole and the end, in double shear. The shear strength of the material should therefore be known for us to be able to calculate the breaking force. Approximately, the shear strength of steel is about 60% of the tensile strength. For ordinary mild steel the tensile strength is about 60,000 psi, not 38,000 psi. 38,000 psi is just about the yield point of mild steel. Using 60,000 psi tensile strength, the approximate shear strength of steel therefore is 36.000 psi. The net area between the hole and the end of the plate is: A = 3/16(3/4 - 1/4) = 0.09375 in^2 The force necessary to rip through the area which is also the tension on the chain is: T = 2 x 0.09375 x 36,000 = 6750 lbs
- Q:Is diamond lighter than steel?
- Diamond has half the density of steel but would make a terrible sword because it is not very tough. Toughness is a material's ability to resist breakage from forceful impact: Diamond has a toughness of 2.0 MPa·m1/2 and has a critical stress intensity factor of 3.4 MN·m−3/2. That makes it tough for a gem but are poor compared with steels. Plus diamond has a cleavage plane.
- Q:Why is the American steel industry failing?
- Q:Stainless steel can be used to do??
- I also know that jawaysteel this company, they're really good
- Q:Structural steel architecture?
- if u need to analyse a steel framed structure for joint details the best example would be of a mechanic workshop...the truss of such a workshop is always supported on a portal frame and in most of the case thats a steel structure...do keenly observe the joints at the footing plates that is connected to the girder section...nd also observe the joints in truss of such a frame....myslf m a civil engg. student.
"WKSTEEL is a large foreign-owned enterprises, with a total area of 358 acres, close to China's largest economic center Shanghai. The total investment of $ 330 million. Using advanced production technology, we can produce 3000-4000 t steel coils per month. Our products have already exported to Southern Asia, America,South America and Eastern Europe. "
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Southern Asia; America; South America; Eastern Europe
||ISO 9000 ISO 14000 OHSAS 18000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range