General Information Of Galvalume Steel Coil AZ150
With Cold Rolled Steel as base metal,with the aluzinc coated, finally the plate steel is called galvalume steel. Galvalume steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
Thickness 0.23-1.2mm (BMT)
Zinc Coating 80-275g/m2
Color According to RAL color fan
Internal Diameter 508mm or 610mm
Coil Weight 4-8MT
Quality Commercial and structural quality
Paint Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
Standard JIS G 3312, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Base Steel Grade
Chemical Composition Of Aluzinc Steel
Technical Data Of Prepainted Galvanized Steel
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Aluzinc Steel
roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony,
frame of window, door, door of garage, roller shutter door, booth, Persian blinds, cabana, etc.
door, isolater, frame of door, light steel structure of house, home electronic appliances, etc.
Packaging & Delivery Of Aluzinc Steel
Anti-damp paper inside full wrapped with plastic film, iron sheet outside on wooden pallet in 20 feet container with 25mt.
- Q:mild steel?
- i thnk 7.85 the density of ms is 7.85 kg/cm2 and formula is density=mass/volume u have volume=1m3 7.85*1=mass so 7.85 kg
- Q:Anyone seen Man Of Steel?
- I loved the new interpretation in Man of Steel Superman Returns got very poor reviews in the beginning, and as the hatred has worn off and fans have been the only ones voting, the score has moved up. As fond as I am of Christopher Reeves, his version was a touch campy. I much prefer the serious treatment.
- Q:stainless steel cookware sticking?
- Welcome to the life of stainless steel cookware. Make sure you have plenty of steel wool handy. It took my wife and I some getting used to, but we now love our set.
- Q:How to play Broken steel in Fallout 3?
- Yeah you awaken after the ending cutscene in case you have it put in and then yet another quest line is given to you and you will circulate on your merry way doing in spite of you experience like.
- Q:Does steel make its own static electricity?
- No. Steel does not build up static electricity by itself. Also, magnetic fields are made by moving electricity, not static electicity. The steel conducts magnetism, so it changes the earth's magnetic field near itself by conducting the field through itself. The larger effect is a magnet near a piece of steel: the compass has a magnet, and when you place it near a ferromagnetic material, it attracts. Try putting a refridgerator magnet against the fridge - it sticks because it attracts.
- Q:Vegan ANSI Steel Toes?
- Vegan okorder.com/... I don't know if they're ANSI shoes, so you might want to ask.
- Q:Why don't magnets stick to stainless steel?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Why don't magnets stick to stainless steel? We bought a new fridge and the magnets don't stick to the front where the stainless steel is.
- Q:Does steel give off harmful gas when heated?
- Steel often has impurities that can generate fumes, which cause a fever identical to smoke inhalation. You always need to be concerned about what you are breathing around hot metal.
- Q:slingshot ammo: glass or steel?
- Steel has more mass.
- Q:Best battle-ready katana steel?
- Go okorder.com/ They have a list of the different types of steel and the qualities of them. Bugei Trading sells very good swords. i prefer the Cheness katana simply because they sell a nice sword at a lower price. Currently I use the Cheness Kazi Ko-Katana. It has a shorter blade length with allows me to do the draw properly for the style I practice. Hope this helps! P.S. just for reference, when I hear the term, Battle Ready, it makes my skin crawl. That terminology simply is not used by experienced martial artists. It is like using the word Studio to describe a martial arts school. EDIT: Peter Gun makes a good point about steel. For what its worth, Ive had several Paul Chen katana.
"WKSTEEL is a large foreign-owned enterprises, with a total area of 358 acres, close to China's largest economic center Shanghai. The total investment of $ 330 million. Using advanced production technology, we can produce 3000-4000 t steel coils per month. Our products have already exported to Southern Asia, America,South America and Eastern Europe. "
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Southern Asia; America; South America; Eastern Europe
||ISO 9000 ISO 14000 OHSAS 18000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range