Dried Aluzinc Steel Coil
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- T/T or L/C
- Min Order Qty:
- 25mt m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 5000mt/per month m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
General Information Of Galvalume Steel Coil AZ150
With Cold Rolled Steel as base metal,with the aluzinc coated, finally the plate steel is called galvalume steel. Galvalume steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
Thickness 0.23-1.2mm (BMT)
Zinc Coating 80-275g/m2
Color According to RAL color fan
Internal Diameter 508mm or 610mm
Coil Weight 4-8MT
Quality Commercial and structural quality
Paint Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
Standard JIS G 3312, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Base Steel Grade
Chemical Composition Of Aluzinc Steel
Technical Data Of Prepainted Galvanized Steel
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Aluzinc Steel
roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony,
frame of window, door, door of garage, roller shutter door, booth, Persian blinds, cabana, etc.
door, isolater, frame of door, light steel structure of house, home electronic appliances, etc.
Packaging & Delivery Of Aluzinc Steel
Anti-damp paper inside full wrapped with plastic film, iron sheet outside on wooden pallet in 20 feet container with 25mt.
- Q:is it much difference between 1095 and 1080,,,1065,,,1060 or even 1045 steel?please help and thanks!
- In okorder /
- Q:Hi All,I was wanting to know,on the quality bikes such as Trek,Giant etc is the aluminum frames as strong as the steel frame bikes? I have heard conflicting reports on this,so thought I would ask here for more input.Thanks!
- Steel is stronger than aluminum. But, you have to consider the strength to weight ratio and stiffness. Modern aluminum frames use hydro-forming to optimize the tube shapes. They also use modern welding and bonding techniques. In short, a good aluminum frame can be better than a steel frame and have less weight. Consider a Cannondale CAAD alloy frame or a hybrid composite/alloy frame such as a Cannondale Six. Cannondale is know for pioneering alloy frames.
- Q:Building the bulwurk, general use on trawlers. What kind of steel is best suited.
- How big is your trawler going to be and what use, The ones you see off the Alaska Coast or a Gulf Coast Shrimper? My preference in today's economy would not make sense and that is Aluminum.....not steel at all, maybe even Fiberglass, but $$$$ talk so Steel is cheaper, but you need to know what you are doing. The designer of the hull should have specified the right /preferred grade. It today's world there are many more choices available. You use a mild steel, most often grade A or B, but some applications call for grade D. Check your blue prints and list of materials. Edit. Ok I understand. There are 2 ways to go. One is use a relatively cheep steel and use higher cost epoxy primers and paint, often requiring special surface preparation just before priming, or two, using a much higher cost steel with more chrome and nickel in it. Grades that begin with #3xxx These are weldable with rods that are available, and can be welded directly to mild steels. However these are 3X the cost. If your a Shrimper, I'm guessing gulf coast. I worked with several boat yards in the 70's installing spray urethane foam for insulating there holes. So I've been around lots of small yards from Florida to Texas. I'd call the nearest steel warehouse and ask what they would recommend. You might find what you want at a scrap yard. I've lucked out several times picking up 1/4 plate scrap$ and I'd bet the scrapyard guy would know just what you need. I know there are places to get what you need in Mobile and New Orleans. Good luck!
- Steel coils are used in the manufacturing of industrial compressors primarily for the construction of the compressor's casing and frame. The steel coils are shaped, cut, and welded to create the sturdy and durable structure that houses the compressor components. Additionally, the steel coils may also be used in the fabrication of other parts such as motor mounts or brackets, contributing to the overall reliability and stability of the compressor.
- Q:How does adding carbon to Iron make it stronger? How does steel look the molecular structure in comparison to Iron? looking for a very scientific answer =]
- Cast Iron' is typically brittle, while 'Maleable Iron' has a small percentage of carbon which allows it to be hammered and formed. Steel is an alloy that consists mostly of iron and has a carbon content between 0.2% and 2.1% by weight, depending on the grade. Carbon is the most common alloying material for iron. Steel is a crystalline structure of iron molecules interspersed with carbon molecules. This is properly known as cementite. The hardness and malleability of steel depends not only on the carbon content, but on how the carbon and iron molecules are arranged to one another. Internal stresses in the steel's crystalline structure will increase or decrease depending on the temperature it is subjected to and the rate at which molten steel is cooled. This 'tempering' can increase the strength of the steel at the expense of brittleness.
- Q:I have a belly button piercing and the metal is stainless steel.. I was wondering does it develop rust whenever you go shower and clean it? Can I still swim in the summer with it or do I have to take it out? What happens if I swim in the pool with it?
- Theoretically stainless steel is supposed to be what it's name says it is - stainless. However there are different grades of stainless so yours might dis-colour if it's low grade. Think of all the stainless steel cutlery you use to eat with - if you keep it clean it doesn't go rusty ; it can if you don't look after it.
- Q:I have a steel support beam can you remove one of the poles . the steel beam set on sender blocks on both side of the foundation. I have three steel beams support beam across the basement,I just want to remove one pole, can that be done.
- i would say no. it sounds like it is a baring wall. so if you take out one pole it is going to weaken the entire house.
- Q:an 18k steel and gold, screw style bracelet how much would it be worth?
- If you use a Gold Calculator you can find out how much it is worth.
- Q:i have a question on a test and the questions before it are about blast furnace, wrought iron and cast iron...question 16 is..What is Steel?i dont really get what im being asked.. there could be many answers, what answer are they looking for?
- steel is a mixture of two or more metal or a metal with non metal to obtain both properties of the indivudual components. carbon steel for example.
- Steel coils are used in the production of HVAC equipment primarily for their heat transfer capabilities. These coils, made of high-quality steel, are essential components in the heat exchangers of HVAC systems. They help facilitate the transfer of heat between the refrigerant and the surrounding air, allowing for efficient heating or cooling. The steel coils are typically designed with fins or tubes to increase the surface area and enhance heat transfer efficiency, ensuring optimal performance and energy efficiency in HVAC units.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million|
|Main Markets||Southern Asia; America; South America; Eastern Europe|
|Company Certifications||ISO 9000 ISO 14000 OHSAS 18000|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||1% - 10%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||100 People|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese|
|Factory Size:||Above 200,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||14|
|Contract Manufacturing||Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like