Hot-dip Aluzinc Steel Sheet
+/- 0.02mm ,
As to client's require
ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB,JIS
SGCC,DC51D,DX51D,DX52D,,SGCD,Q195,Q235,SGHC,DX54D, S350 GD,
S450 GD,S550 GD ect.
steel sheets/ plates
Hot rolled, cold rolled, galvalume / Alu-zinc
Chromed with passivation / environmental chromed
Oiled/slightly oiled/ dry/ anti-fingerprint / skinpassed
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
within 40 days after receiving deposit
Yield Strength (MPa)
Tensile Strength (MPa)
Elongation% No Less Than
1. Architecture Roofs and outside walls of civilian and industrial buildings, garage doors, fencings and window blinds
2. Appliances Industry Outer clad sheets for washing machine, refrigerator, television, air conditioner and ventilation system, explosion-proof strip, solar water heater and appliance parts
3. Auto Industry Muffler, heat shields of exhaust pipe and catalytic converter, auto parts & accessories under the frame, signboard in highway
4. Industrial Instruments Electric control cabinet, industrial refrigeration equipment, automatic vending machine
3.Payment:30% deposite, 70% in L/C before delivery.
4.We can guarantee 100% inspeciton before the shipment5.We can 100% supply MTC.
- Q:steel protective helmets for soldiers ?
- In WW1 they only wore steel helmets as protection from shrapnel and other debris kicked up by artillery fire. Not protection from bullets oddly enough.
- Q:best folding pocket knife or best steel for them?
- We hear it all the time and to be honest, it’s really, really hard to simply tell you what the ultimate pocket knife is. That’s because there are so many different knives on the market today and each one is suited to a different user and application. Of course there is a bunch of crap out there which we will endeavor to ensure you steer clear of but even after weeding those out you’re left with literally hundreds of choices from top quality manufacturers.
- Q:problem cutting steel?
- Your blade was overheated. Change it into diamond blade shall do.
- Q:Key differences between the term structural steel fabrication & steel fabrication?
- Structural steel is steel construction material, a profile, formed with a specific shape or cross section and certain standards of chemical composition and strength. Structural steel shape, size, composition, strength, storage, etc, is regulated in most industrialized countries. Fabrication, when used as an industrial term, applies to the building of machines, structures and other equipment, by cutting, shaping and assembling components made from raw materials. Small businesses that specialize in metal are called fab shops. Steel fabrication shops and machine shops have overlapping capabilities, but fabrication shops generally concentrate on the metal preparation, welding and assembly aspect while the machine shop is more concerned with the machining of parts.
- Q:BMX Help, High Tensile steel VS chromo steel for cruising?
- High tensile steel could mean almost anything. SAE 4130 Chrome-Moly steel is the de-facto standard for steel bikes frames. High tensile steel could actually mean the same thing since chrome-moly is classified as high strength steel. The strength of the frame depends as much on the quality of the welds and on the size/thickness of the tubing as much as anything else. I'd say what kind of steel you use makes only a minor difference. One reason you want to buy bikes from reputable name-brand companies is they tend to have strict quality controls, this is particularly important when it comes to welds. Welds are always the weakest part of any bike frame, don't let anyone tell you different. 99% of the time if something in the frame breaks, it'll be at the welds. hope this helps.
- Q:who would buy shredded scrap steel in GTA?
- We are one of the biggest steel mills in Asia. Under our group, we have steel mills in Thailand and Bangladesh. On the monthly basis, we purchase steel scrap HMS1/2 80:20 and the shredded ISRI210/211, ISRI211 by bulk and 20' container to Thailand and Bangladesh. Due to the limitation of our existing shredded steel scrap supplier, we need to get more supply of the shredded. Please contact us or offer us of ISRI 210/211 or ISRI211 CFR Chittagong, Bangladesh with 500mt - 2000mt per shipment by 20' container. If any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Design of Steel Building - ARCHITECTURE ?
- Fiberglass batts or spray on foam both work well
- Q:how do you get broken steel?
- There is no way to survive that bit, you always die. That's why you save just before you do that quest, leave, do EVERYTHING ELSE there is to do, and then when you're finally sick of the game do it. Anyway Broken Steel is a DLC pack for Fallout 3 that makes you survive that. It ups the level cap, continues the game, adds new missions and weapons and adds tougher monsters to fight. It's one of the best DLC for the game IMO. I'm not sure if it's released yet for the PS3 version, but it will be out soon if it isn't. Check the Playstation store from the PS3 main menu.
- Q:Steel - Building Purpose!!!!?
- Steel is used over most other metals due to its desireable properties for buildings. To name a few: strength, hardness, ductility, conductivity, flexability, weight, ability to shape/mold, non-combustability, weather resistance and cost Many other metals have the same properties, only on different scales. For instance, copper may be an excellent conductor, howwever it's expensive and not very weather resistant. Aluminum may be flexible, moldable, but not very strong. The list goes on and on..
- Q:What minerals are mixed to make steel?
- It depends on the type of steel that you want. For example- A cold drawn carbon steel spring wire consists of Carbon,Silicon,Manganese,sulphur potassium. If you want to make an alloy steel you can also add chrome,vanadium , nickel etc. It depends on the combinations and percentages of each used.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range