Best Quality for Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Coil-Minimum Spangle
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 50mt m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 5000 tons per month m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
General Information of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Coil
Hot-dip galvanized steel coils are available with a pure zinc coating through the hot-dip galvanizing process. It offers the economy, strength and formability of steel combined with the corrosion resistance of zinc. The hot-dip process is the process by which steel gets coated in layers of zinc to protect against rust. It is especially useful for countless outdoor and industrial applications.
Specification of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Coil:
1. Thickness: 0.15-1.2mm
2. Width: 800mm-1250mm
3. Internal Diameter: 508mm/610mm
4. Coil Weight: 3-12MT
5. Quality: commercial and structural quality
6. Surface Treatment: regular & minimum spangle, zero spangle, oiled & dry , chromated , non-skin pass ,skin pass
7. Standard: JIS G 3302, ASTM A 653M, EN 10327
8. Steel Grade: SGCC, CS, FS, SS, LFQ, DX51D+Z , S280GD
Technical Data of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Coil
not exceed 1% Flatness
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Coil
It can be widely used in transportation, light industry, civil usage and farming. It is also the perfect building material in construction for making roofing tile, steel profiles for wall partition, T-bar, studs, fireproof door, air conditioning duct and home appliance.
Package of Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Coil
Full wrapped with anti-damped paper inside, iron sheet wrapped outside, and bundled by iron strips
- Q:i have purchased a high dollar Martin guitar and i was wondering if there are many people out there that have used steel string acoustics for classical and flamenco guitar playing.otherwise i will need a nylon stringeror.. uld i put nylon strings on an old yamaha steel string guitar that i have?
- Guitars built for either nylon or steel strings are constructed differently. You will have problems putting nylon strings on a steel stringed guitar and visa verse. I say NEITHER is a good idea. If I were in your shoes, I would walk on line or to a guitar store and purchase a nylon stringed guitar. That's what I did years ago and now I am hooked. I got a second hand Takamine A/E that work just fine for a couple hundred and then just a yr or so ago I got a brand new one, an EC132C and I just LOVE it. As my skills improve I plan on upgrading to a custom built acoustic only with a cutaway. I like cutaways but not the electronics. I never plug into my amp hardly at all. Yamaha makes nylon guitars too VERY cheap and real good tonal quality, I was VERY impressed with one that I played. I upgraded my tuners on my new Takamine to Schaller 16:1 and put the old Takamine tuners on that Yamaha and it's a really nice little guitar to kick around on when I am at that person's place.
- Steel coils are used in the manufacturing of marine equipment as they serve as a primary material for constructing various components such as hulls, decks, and superstructures. The coils are shaped, cut, and formed into the desired shapes and sizes to create strong and durable structures that can withstand the harsh conditions of the marine environment. Additionally, steel coils are also used in the fabrication of marine machinery and equipment, including engines, propellers, and winches, due to their high strength and corrosion resistance properties.
- Steel coils are inspected for yield strength using tensile testing by taking a sample from the coil and subjecting it to a controlled force until it reaches its yield point. The force required to cause permanent deformation in the sample is measured, and this value represents the yield strength of the steel coil.
- The surface finish of steel coils significantly affects their performance. A smooth and even surface finish enhances the coil's ability to resist corrosion, improves paint adhesion, and enhances the overall appearance of the final product. Additionally, a properly finished surface reduces friction, facilitating better processing and handling during manufacturing. Therefore, the surface finish of steel coils plays a crucial role in determining their durability, functionality, and aesthetic appeal.
- There are several types of steel coil finishing equipment, including slitting lines, cut-to-length lines, blanking lines, and coil coating lines. Slitting lines are used to cut large coils into smaller widths, while cut-to-length lines cut coils into specific lengths. Blanking lines are used to cut complex shapes out of coils, and coil coating lines apply a protective or decorative coating to the surface of the steel coil.
- Q:I'v had 5 people at school say steel is stonger than Titanium and some(5) kids at school say titanium stronger then steel but i looked it up on the internet and i got soem web sites that say steel is stronger then titanium and some sites that say titanium is stonger then steel sooooo???? witch one is strongerPS i no tungsten is stronger then steel.... and titanium.................
- TITANIUM is stronger than STEEL. For steel:(I am taking high tensile steel)- Material Yield strength(MPa) -1650 Ultimate strength-(MPa) -1860 density(g/cm3)- 7.8 For Titanium:(Titanium is as strong as steel, but 45% lighter) Tensile Strength : 460-615 N/mm2 So, stregth to weight ratio is higher for titaneum. Titanium is as strong as steel but much less dense. It is therefore important as an alloying agent with many metals including aluminium, molybdenum and iron. These alloys are principally used in aircraft and missiles as they are materials which have low density yet can withstand extremes of temperature. Titanium also has potential use in desalination plants which convert sea water to fresh water. The metal has excellent resistance to sea water, and so is used to protect the hulls of ships, and other structures exposed to sea water. However, the largest use of titanium is in the form of titanium(IV) oxide, which is extensively used in both house paint and artists’ paint. This paint is also a good reflector of infrared radiation and so is used in solar observatories where heat causes poor visibility. please read below:;;; The tensile strength of a material is the maximum amount of tensile stress that it can be subjected to before failure. The definition of failure can vary according to material type and design methodology. This is an important concept in engineering, especially in the fields of material science, mechanical engineering and structural engineering. There are three typical definitions of tensile strength: Yield strength - The stress a material can withstand without permanent deformation. This is not a sharply defined point. Yield strength is the stress which will cause a permanent deformation of 0.2% of the original dimension. Ultimate strength - The maximum stress a material can withstand. Breaking strength - The stress coordinate on the stress-strain curve at the point of rupture.
- Q:Why people prefer prefabricated buildings these days? Recently my friend has told me that he is going to owe a steel house so I was just thinking are these steel structures really durable and cheaper than concrete structures?
- It really depends upon the environment and the construction techniques used. Steel that is painted or coated will without maintenance eventually rust. I would expect this tendency to be exacerbated in a humid or shore environment. Heat may tend to cook a steel house and the structure does not add much thermal mass. Construction techniques tend to be fairly quick a part of the construction is essentially prefabricated. Work done in a factory will almost always be cheaper than work done in the field, all things being equal. Concrete can be fairly hi tech with lots of equipment or as seen in many parts of the world fairly low tech with lots of laborers. It is easy to change the characteristics of concrete depending upon how it is mixed, reinforced, and treated during the curing process. Because it is applied in a relatively fluid state it can flow around obstructions like bedrock and be formed up into interesting shapes. A concrete structure can be cooler as it provides thermal mass, and a heat sink. It's resulting rigidity may make it more subject to earthquakes than steel. We do really need to be smarter in constructing our homes to make them fit the land and not only the general environment but our particular micro environment.
- Steel coils are used in the manufacturing of fasteners by being processed and shaped into various forms, such as screws, bolts, and nails. The coils are fed into machines that cut, shape, and thread the steel to create the desired fastener. This process allows for efficient mass production and ensures the strength and durability of the fasteners.
- Q:Went to top gun range in Houston, Tx. Guy there said no steel bullets..Anyone know why? Think i can shoot them anywhere else? Perhaps an outdoor gun range? The are monarch FMJ 9mm steel rounds..Thanks!
- Top Gun Range Houston
- Q:Can you suggest me names of sites which aids in construction of Pre Fabricated Steel Buildings.
- I okorder /... NCI produces many brand name buildings. Kirby Pasco If you get technical with your question I probably can help you. I have sold many millions of dollars worth of them. Depending on the manufacturer the directions are usually easy to follow. The only suggestion I have is avoid the brokers. Try and deal directly with the manufacturer. The construction plans are usually specific to your building not generic plans like some brokers have.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
|Europe; Africa; Mid East; Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like