|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
Wear Resistant Steel
as your requirements
all RAL colors or customers samples color
|Zinc coating: |
Standard export seaworthy packing
PE, PVDF, SMP, HDP
|Coil weight: |
|Coil ID: |
30% deposit, 70% by T/T against B/L copy; or by L/C
|Back coating thickness: |
|Top coating thickness: |
|Product Name: |
Prepainted galvanized steel
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Standard export packing, 4 eye bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal and waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal and waterproof paper around circumference and bore protection|
|Delivery Detail:||25 Days after 30% deposit or L/C at sight|
PPGI/Color Coated Steel Plates
PPGI Color Coated Steel Sheet in Coil
With the sophisticated equipment, you can get the best quality with most competitiveprice PPGI as below.
Detailed Product Description of prepainted steel coil
Our prepainted steel coil production line imported from America AB Corp and British CT Corp,it can be regarded as one of the most advanced unit in China. Our prepainted steel coil have outstanding formability,superb durability,good adhesion,wide availablity.Quick and reliable delivery for both small and large orders is our promise.
Our factory specialing in the export of the prepainted steel coil PPGI,Color coated steel coil,PPGI ,prepainted steel coil,color coated steel coil,stainless steel and other building materials.And our company trading here,exporting prepainted steel coil PPGI with good qulity and low price in China
Our factory prepainted steel coil production line in Tianjin in 2008,and many factories before 2010 have not yet been established,We have a proven technology,and we ensure quality
Category of Painting
Silicon modified polyesters
Top side: 20+5microns;
Bottom side: 5~7microns.
Produce according to RAL Color System or as per buyer’s color sample.
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating or single back coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish back coating
- Q:What types of ammo can penetrate 1/2 inch steel plate ?
- You need to read in depth about steel and the many forms and recipes that can be used as well as the difference of a sabot and a FMJ round. Many factors can change the ability of a given object to resist a projectile. Angle being top of the list. Next time you walk past a Bank look at the BR window, if they have one, and note it is angled down from top to bottom. This adds to the rated strength and deflects most rounds in a direction that may assist in the round not bouncing around and hitting others in vital locations. Modern armor used on tanks includes DU. My former employer has steel that at 1/2 is as resistant to attack as 1 of the competion. There are other tricks like adding ball bearings or metal shaving to steel and cement ot break tools used to drill. They will have an effect on the ability to break a projectile as well. You are just one more looking for a short answer to a very complex issue. Armor piercing rounds have been around for some time. Sabots and DU. A .50 sabot armor piercing round may well penetrate what a standard .50BMG will not. Silk can be effective in stopping a projectile too.....you might need a thick blanket wrap.
- Q:the difference between mild steel and steel?
- As the first answers suggest, the prolbem is that these terms are not specific, they are not scientifically or technically defined. This is like asking: what is the difference between a four door car and a sedan? There are hundreds of steel alloys ranging from Fe + a little C + very little else to alloy and tool steels with significant amounts of Cr, Ni, Si, and a number of other elements + C. And... for any given steel alloy, there are many different ways to heat treat it. A given piece of steel can be heat treated so hard and brittle that it could shatter like glass and then it could be heat treated to make it into a spring or heat treated to make it stretch like taffy. If you really want to understand steels, yes, there are lots of books on sword making (some written by people who actually understand steels) but... you need to study metallurgy. There are graduate level courses just on the metallurgy of steels. Of course to understand this course you need to understand a whole lot of fundamental metallurgy. All this stuff on steel makes perfect sense because, in terms of weight (tonage) produced, steel is, hands down, nothing else remotely comes close, the most important metal humans have.
- Q:What is the difference between cold rolled strip and cold rolled steel coil?
- A simple point is the difference between a strip and a volume. Strip is the flat strip of cold rolling, which is further processed on the basis of flat strip and rolled into thinner and can be rolled up,
- Q:Components of Steel?
- mainly steel made of Iron and carbon and treated in a proper process to become hard you can add some kind of other elements to get your desired proparty as Chromium,, nickle.. Cupper,, Berelyium,, Vanadium
- Q:Decorating stainless steel refrigerators?
- An Italian theme would be great for that or just sleek clean lines with the colors stainless steal, red, and accented with black. I like that personally. But it is up to you and what you like and don't like. You could also go an Asian theme. That would be pretty. Asian stuff seems to lean toward reds, greens, and neutrals.
- Q:Nylon Or Steel Guitar FAST ANSWER!!!?
- The correct term for what you are looking at is a classical guitar. Classical guitars always have nylon strings (steel strings will tear them apart). There is no such thing as a nylon guitar, and if there were, I don't think it would sound very good, although Mario Maccaferri did make some plastic ones that are quite collectible now. Steel guitar - as opposed to steel-string guitar which is what I think you mean - is the name of an entirely different instrument that doesn't look much like a guitar at all. There are also steel-bodied guitars which have a mechanical amplification system built in. However, normal classical and steel-string guitars are made of wood. A classical guitar usually has a slotted headstock with wide rollers, a wide uncambered fretboard, a 12-fret neck, an ornate soundhole rosette, no pickguard, a tied bridge with a straight saddle, and fan bracing. A steel-string guitar usually has a solid headstock or a slotted headstock with narrow rollers, a narrow cambered fretboard, a 14- or 12-fret neck, a simple rosette, a pickguard, a pin bridge with a slanted saddle, and X bracing.
- Q:Pre-engineered Steel Building ........!!?
- You just have to do small efforts for owing a steel building: Firstly you have to finalize a steel building company for construction work. After finalizing the steel building company, the next step is the paperwork - the agreements and contracts. Some steel building companies may also ask for a verbal approval for the factories to get the work started.
- Q:stainless steel properties??
- Stainless steel is a generic term for a whole range (there are more than 60 types) of Fe-Cr alloys. They all contain some amount of C and some alloys include a good number of other alloying elements. In almost all cases, the materials have corrosion resistance due the Cr atoms that are in solid solution with the Fe matrix. Under corrosive conditions, the Cr forms a thin tight coherent layer of Cr-oxide. This Cr oxide coating prevents further corrosion so long as it is not chemically or physically removed. If the SS has been subject to mechanical abrasion, the corrosion resistance can sometimes be restored by a light exposure to nitric acid which passivates the surface, restoring the Cr-oxide layer. The carbon content is an important factor in corrosion preformance but so is the heat treatment. Under the wrong conditions and in different environments, all SSs can rust. One of the most common corrosion problems is sensitization which occurs in the heat affect zone (HAZ) around welds. If the C content is high enough and the heat is high enough, the Cr atoms in solid solution form Cr-carbides and are no longer available to form a protective Cr-oxide. The corrosion resistance can be restored by appropriate heat treatment.
- Q:how many persent of manganese in all types of carbon steel?
- i think it is 1.65%...
- Q:How to wear out stainless steel?
- Just abuse it. You could hit with a hammer, expose it to flame, throw it at or grind it around on rocks or concrete, rub it with steel wool. (be artful in how you do this, the pattern could end up looking too deliberate if you're not careful.) For an example of naturally aged stainless steel, look at some cooking pots/pans. If you don't have any old ones, maybe your parents or someone you know does. They usually get a little banged up/scuffed/stained after a while. (I think the stainless just means it doesn't rust.)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range