|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: ||CNBM||Model Number: |
0.146MM-1.2MM*1250MM OR UNDER
Steel coil ,Steel sheets/plates,Corrugated steel sheets/plates
Hot rolled-cold rolled- galvanized Surface Treatment Galvanized
|Surface Treatment: |
Structural use ,roofing, commercial use, household appliance, industry
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||standard packing to export 4 eye bands and 3 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumfer|
|Delivery Detail:||7--30days after receiving deposit|
Color Coated Steel Coil:SGCC DX51D
Place of Origin:Shandong, China (Mainland)
Our Product Introduction
Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel Coil:SGCC DX
Spangle: Regular Big Mini Non-spangle
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of
CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets
Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
As of the end of 2012, CNBM’s total assets exceeded RMB 300 billion, with more than 150,000
employees, and 20 companies under direct management with 100% share control or majority control,
among which 6 were listed companies, including 2 overseas listed. CNBM ranked NO.319 in the Top
Fortune World 500 of 2013 with 34.46 billion dollars revenue.
For now, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and
extensive business relations with clients from over 120 countries in the fields of building materials and
equipments by making full use of its absolute superiority in both abundant source and solid technology
support. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view
to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
STEEL SHEET/COIL DEPARTMENT
Our department is specialized in manufacturing and exporting the following products.
HOT ROLLED STEEL
COLD ROLLED STEEL
HOT-DIP GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
PRE-PAINTED GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
We can ensure that stable quality standards are maintained, strictly meeting both market
requirements and customers’ expectations. Our products enjoy an excellent reputation and have been
exported to Europe, South-America, the Middle-East, Southeast-Asia, Africa and Russia etc.. We sincerely
hope to establish good and long-term business relationship with your esteemed company.
- 1 -
- 2 -
CNBM SOUTH AFRICA
- Q:Lead vs steel chokes?
- You should not have done this. It not a matter of shooting fine - it's a question of getting the correct distance and shot pattern SAFELY. Lead only chokes squeeze the lead shot a considerable bit. Lead is compressive and soft - it takes more squeeze to get the correct patterns from a shotgun. Steel only chokes do not squeeze as much as the lead version because the steel is very had and does not compress well. When you accidentally shoot lead through a steel chock the pattern will be weird. But, it usually is not an unsafe condition. However, steel through a lead choke will cause unsafe pressure at the choke and can explode. You end up with a bugs bunny/road runner cartoon looking shotgun! Most gun shops all over the USA are decorated with these blown up shotguns from people doing exactly what you did. Unless you want to add yours to the other dead gun collection in some shop - I recommend you take your shotgun and all your chokes into a gun smith and have him look it all over. See if anything is out of tolerance. Guns are not fool proof. If you do not follow the instructions and operate them safely they will blow up and tear a piece of your body off. Just ask any ER doctor or long time shooter.
- Q:Can cold rolled galvanized steel coils be acid washed after oxidation?
- Hot rolling is made of slabs (mainly continuous billets) as raw materials. After heating, strips are made from roughing mills and finishing mills. From the last finishing mill stand out of the hot strip laminar cooling through to the set temperature, the coiling machine rolled strip steel roll cooled, according to the different needs of users with different finishing line (flat, straightening, transverse or longitudinal, inspection, weighing, packing and marking etc.) processing and become steel, flat steel product volume and slitting.
- Q:Why is brass ammo considered superior to steel cased ammo?
- Ok folks, BOTH Brass and Steel work harden. That's what happens when you get into the plastic deformation part of the stress - strain curve. In the case of brass it can take significantly more deformation before it hardens than steel, steel can take significantly more stress before it goes into plastic deformation. Steel is unattractive in plastic strain environments because it has an unstable plastic deformation region before it stress hardens. Brass has much smoother performance. I don't know a heck of alot about making casings, but certainly for necked casings steel will wear out tooling much faster than brass. In a straight wall case it probably doesn't matter as much since it is just tubing. Typical Brass has a brinnell hardness of around 60, mild steel around 130. Steel is a LOT harder than Brass. Thinkingblade
- Q:can anyone tell me were i can find strontuim steel dowel pins?
- Strontium steel is created by soaking a mild steel in strontium chromate, which has a pH of about 4 or 5, roughly the equivalent of acid rain. Chromate affects the cathodic reaction, with reduction of Cr6+ to Cr3+, and the surface film was composed of magnetite and hydrated chromium hydroxide. The Strontium is a radioactive isotope. The acid bath permeates the mild steel causing it to become mildly radioactive. Simular to oil imprengation of brass and other metals. Strontium Steel has a very high value of inhibition. However due to it's radioactive properties it is not a commonly used or manufactured material. As for where to actually obtain Strontium steel dowels. I have no idea i would speculate that you would have to purchase the raw stock and have it machined into a dowel for you.
- Q:why does steel have a density range when other metals do not?
- Steel is not a pure element it is an alloy. Steel is primarily iron but it has many elements blended in that change it's density including carbon,silicon, nickel, chrome, etc. Aluminum and copper , magnesium and so forth can be the pure element or they can be alloys too. If they are alloys, then their densities vary also
- Q:Iron heavier than steel?
- Steel is iron, with other things added that strengthen it and/or make it less rust liable. So, in general, steel is stronger than iron. In so far as the density, that depends on the steel alloy. Some are higher than iron, some lower. Remember there are hundreds of different steel alloys. edit: but the density is still close to that of iron. density steel 7750 to 8050 kg/m³ density iron 7870 kg/m³
- Q:How to get katana in Red Steel?
- Q:Steel Arena ...........?
- Though okorder.com/.. You can also have a look!!
- Q:What is the weight of a molecule of steel?
- Steel is an alloy consisting mostly of iron with a little Carbon thrown in. Steel is not a molecule, therefore, it does not have a molecular weight. Steel contains atoms of iron and carbon in a crystal lattice, along with various other alloying elements such as manganese, chromium, vanadium, and tungsten.
- Q:surgical steel or sterling silver belly button rings?
- Sterling silver is not meant for extended wear in body piercings, and should NEVER be worn in fresh or unhealed piercings - the silver will tarnish, and the tarnish can be deposited into your skin which causes it to turn gray or black. Silver can also cause allergic reactions for those who have nickel allergies. So it's okay to wear for a special occasion in a healed piercing, but has lots of nasty side effects if left in too long. As for the surgical steel: not all SS body jewelry is created equal! Lots of cheap steel body jewelry is made out of 316L Stainless steel, which is the minimum requirement for steel worn in healing/fresh piercings. Some people can wear this type of steel, but it can (and does) irritate and cause allergic reactions for others. Personally, I will only wear 316LVM ASTM F-138 Implant Grade Steel, which is the same type of material that doctors use when they put pins and plates in your body during surgery. It is the highest quality steel you can get, and will usually cost a bit more, but as someone with sensitive skin I am not willing to risk getting an allergic reaction from sub-par jewelry. Also, implant-grade jewelry is most often INTERNALLY-THREADED, which means that the threads are concealed inside the jewelry and do not come in contact with your skin. EXTERNALLY-THREADED jewelry has the threads on the outside, and inserting it into your piercings is pretty much the equivalent of dragging a screw through your navel. Whatever grade of steel you decide to go with, make sure the threads are on the inside!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range