|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: ||CNBM||Model Number: |
0.146MM-1.2MM*1250MM OR UNDER
Steel coil ,Steel sheets/plates,Corrugated steel sheets/plates
Hot rolled-cold rolled- galvanized Surface Treatment Galvanized
|Surface Treatment: |
Structural use ,roofing, commercial use, household appliance, industry
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||standard packing to export 4 eye bands and 3 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumfer|
|Delivery Detail:||7--30days after receiving deposit|
Color Coated Steel Coil:SGCC DX51D
Place of Origin:Shandong, China (Mainland)
Our Product Introduction
Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel Coil:SGCC DX
Spangle: Regular Big Mini Non-spangle
CNBM International Corporation (CNBM International) is the most important trading platform of
CNBM Group Corporation, a state-owned company under the direct supervision of State-owned Assets
Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council.
As of the end of 2012, CNBM’s total assets exceeded RMB 300 billion, with more than 150,000
employees, and 20 companies under direct management with 100% share control or majority control,
among which 6 were listed companies, including 2 overseas listed. CNBM ranked NO.319 in the Top
Fortune World 500 of 2013 with 34.46 billion dollars revenue.
For now, we have established strategic partnerships with hundreds of domestic manufacturers and
extensive business relations with clients from over 120 countries in the fields of building materials and
equipments by making full use of its absolute superiority in both abundant source and solid technology
support. Currently, we have wholly-owned overseas subsidiaries and branches in 5 countries with a view
to realize localization, which also represents an essential progress in our globalization target.
STEEL SHEET/COIL DEPARTMENT
Our department is specialized in manufacturing and exporting the following products.
HOT ROLLED STEEL
COLD ROLLED STEEL
HOT-DIP GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
PRE-PAINTED GALVANIZED/ALUZINC STEEL
We can ensure that stable quality standards are maintained, strictly meeting both market
requirements and customers’ expectations. Our products enjoy an excellent reputation and have been
exported to Europe, South-America, the Middle-East, Southeast-Asia, Africa and Russia etc.. We sincerely
hope to establish good and long-term business relationship with your esteemed company.
- 1 -
- 2 -
CNBM SOUTH AFRICA
- Q:why would you clean metal with steel wood?
- Steel wool is a mild abrasive. I don't know what it is you are cleaning, but it is probably to remove any coating or oxidisation from the metal. Maybe you are using a metal for an electrode (perhaps a steel nail pushed into a lemon?).
- Q:how simple is it to recycle steel?
- I think the melting point of steel is quite high into the two thousand degree F range. If you don't have something that can generate that heat and handle the molten result, you will find recycling scrap iron/steel to be very difficult. The best way to recycle metals is to find a scrap yard that will pay you by the pound for your collected scraps. From there the metals will go to sites which have the giant machinery required to start those metals into a new life. In short, it is not simple to recycle steel or iron.
- Q:Nylon Or Steel Guitar FAST ANSWER!!!?
- Clearly it's nylon strings. Didn't you ask this before? You can hear the difference in tone, and the construction of the guitar is different than a steel stringed model.
- Q:i wana get my tongue peirced, the only metal im not allergic to right now is surgical steel?
- that should be what they use.mine does.instead of wondering why not ASK??
- Q:Changing guitar strings from steel to nylon?
- If it's a Fender, you will need wire cutters to cut the brass barrel shape off the end to feed the string into the clamp. Otherwise on most guitars you just anchor the string barrel at the bridge end, feed the string along the neck and through the hole in the capston and turn the string capston by using the handle The surplus string can just be coiled up. I never had a string winder for years, ---bit of a gimmick --- --but does save time. A point worth noting if considering splashing out on a string winder is that some of them are equipped with a wire cutter as well. 2 Tools in one eh!!
- Q:what are some disadvantages of stainless steel?
- it sometimes rusts
- Q:Steel I-beam for header?
- u can buy a laminated wood beam that would hold the weight and look better but will be taller than a metal beam i dont know much about building with metal just thought id give u another idea i know other ways but would not look good on a patio good luck
- Q:Fender Steel Guitars?
- well, it was made sometime before 1981, because that's when Fender quit making 10 string steel guitars. Without any more information than what you've given me, it could be the Pedal 2000, the PS210, or the Artist Dual 10. Fender made steel guitars from the 1950s through 1981, so it could be from any time in there. I hope you have the pedals with it. The 10-string and dual 10-string models were quite expensive in their day. Unfortunately, if you're thinking of reselling it, you're probably not going to get a lot of money for it unless you find a pedal steel player, and like I said, having all the pedals is very important in that case. Anyway, hope this helped. Good luck. If I were you I'd learn to play it. Pedal steel players are always in demand.
- Q:are steel guitar strings ok? :)?
- Classical okorder.com/... P.S Classical guitars are not limited to playing classical music but that is generally what they are used for.
- Q:how do I build a steel galvanizing plant. Hot dipped Galvanization?
- How big of a kettle do you want to go with? A small 6-10 foot kettle would work fine for spinner work (small parts ran in baskets) but if you want to handle large beams and so forth you will need to have at least a 25 foot or longer kettle. You will need tanks for caustic,acid,rinsing,and preflux solutions. If you go with sulfuric acid it will have to be heated. The caustic and flux tanks need to be heated in any case.You will also need a bag house to control smoke coming off the kettle. First you should look into permits such to see if you can actually build this plant. Galvanizing is nasty work and the laws and regs are strict. Former Kettleman
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range