PPGI Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil/Roofing Steel ：
|Place of Origin: |
|Brand Name: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
as per customer
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||seaworthy export package 3 eye bands and 3 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumference.|
|Delivery Detail:||15 Days after advance payment|
T bending (top-coating)
T bending (back-coating)
Painting thickness: top
Type of coating structure
Building industry, structural use, roofing, commercial use, household appliance, industry facilities
Attentions in transportation and storage :
1:PPGI should be stored in neat and tidy environment to avoid possible corrosion caused by all kinds of corrasive medium.
2:The ground for storage should be flat, without hard object, and with sufficient loading-bearing capacity.
3:Storage environment should be dry and ventilated. Avoiding storing outdoors or with dew or with wide temp difference.
4:Coil could not be dragged lest the burr caused by slicing will scratch the coil surface underneath. Coil should be handled with care, without hitting any hard objects.
- Q:Is steel Framing eco friendly?
- Most of it is made from recycled iron and steel. You can also climb a ladder carrying a dozen steel studs far easier than you can lumber studs. It is this latter part why it is so popular in some areas.
- Q:What are the characteristics of hot-rolled steel coils and cold rolled steel coils? What loading and unloading tools should be used? What items should be paid attention to?
- Steel is usually stable in performance. One thing is that the environment should be dry, not rain, because the damp environment is easy to rust. As long as it's in a dry room, it's basically no problem.
- Q:Explain how you could make plastic sink and steel float?
- you can use the steel to make a hollow box, or a ship. There are thousands of steel ships floating in the oceans. plastic, specific gravity ranges from 0.6 to 2, so the higher density ones will sink. Here are some that will sink: Nylon (Polyamide) 1.15 g/mL Plexiglass (Polymethylmethacrylate or PMMA) 1.19 g/mL Lexan (Polycarbonate) 1.2 g/mL PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) 1.16-1.38 g/mL PETE (Polyethylene terephthalate) 1.38-1.39 g/mL .
- Q:Can carbon steel be solution annealed?
- No. Carbon steel has two different crystal structures, FCC and BCC , depending on the temperature. when you heat steel up and then quench it, it locks the crystal structure into the BCC form. this makes it hard. whereas precipitation hardened austentic stainlesses remain BCC regardless of the temp, so the hardness change is not a function of thermally induced strain. you can anneal carbon steel but the thermal profile is closer to the precipitation profile of PH stainlesses than it is to the Solution annealing profile.
- Q:Cast iron Vs. Stainless steel?
- I would go with the stainless steel. I know that there was recently a study done that said that the non-stick material is slowly leaking the non-stick coating into your food. There is a problem with the copper and other metal pans as well. Slowly poisoning you throughout the years. As far as the cast iron, I am not totally sure that there are any problems with those. I haven't heard anything about them that is. I do know that cast iron gets hotter and cooks faster than the other metals. I hope I was able to help. Good luck.
- Q:aluminum vs. steel?
- Go with Aluminum. Mirageguitarworks could not put it any better.
- Q:what do you use (wet stone or steel) to sharpen a carbon knife blade?
- There are many ways to sharpen knives. I guess your question is whether to use the steel that comes with knives, or a stone. Steels are only to straighten the edge, which is stropping. They won't sharpen a truly dull knife. For that you need a real sharpening system, of which a whet stone is one. The edge of a knife will get wavy with use - that's what the steel is for, to true it back up.
- Q:Does folding modern steel do anything to enhance a sword?
- Folding Sword
- Q:keeping a stainless steel stove clean and shiney?
- How grimy is your range? I actually have a stainless range and all I do is discover a soapy sponge on it, with dish cleansing soap. I get rid of each and all of the knobs and burners approximately as quickly as a week (and every time I fry something and splatter oil everywhere, yet i attempt to disguise issues with foil as quickly as I fry to sidestep a multitude). It takes possibly 5 minutes to scrub my range because I shop it clean and not in any respect, ever use it if it has spills on it. i've got found out via the years to wipe issues up right now, or the spills get baked on and become very confusing to get rid of. My range is electrical powered, so I take off the electrical powered burners and gently wash those with a soapy sponge too (I carry them and rub the soapy sponge on them, then carry them below the faucet to rinse, without getting the plug in factor section moist). My range continues to be very clean this way, and that i take advantage of the rougher side of a non-scratch sponge for something that desires some scrubbing. in the experience that your range has undesirable stains caught on it, you ought to use very, very advantageous metallic wool on it. An SOS pad will paintings, do in basic terms no longer rub too problematic or you will take off the shine from the range. SOS pads are ok on each and all of the immaculate areas of the range. whilst completed washing it, take a humid dish towel and wipe each and all of the cleansing soap off, then dry the range and it will seem large.
- Q:types of stainless steel?
- Types of stainless steel There are over 150 grades of stainless steel, of which fifteen are most common. The AISI (American Iron and Steel Institute) defines the following grades among others: - 200 Series—austenitic iron-chromium-nickel-manganese alloys - 300 Series—austenitic iron-chromium-nickel alloys Type 301—highly ductile, for formed products. Also hardens rapidly during mechanical working. Type 303—free machining version of 304 via addition of sulfur Type 304—the most common; the classic 18/8 stainless steel Type 316—Alloy addition of molybdenum to prevent specific forms of corrosion - 400 Series—ferritic and martensitic alloys.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range