|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
Ral or according to sample
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||color steel coil STANDARD EXPORT SEAWORTHY PACKING|
|Delivery Detail:||25 DAYS AFTER DOWN PAYMENT|
color steel coil
Prime Quality, Quick Delivery, Competitive Price
Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil (PPGI/PPGL)
Base material: Hot dipped galvanized steel
Width: available from 800MM to 1250MM
Width Tolerance: within 0.02MM
Thickness: available from 0.18MM to 0.80MM
Thickness Tolerance: within 0.15MM
Performance: Smooth or Matte
Color: according to RAL standard
Lacquer Coating thickness: according to customer needs
Supply capacity: 8,000 Metric Ton per month
Our products has good performance on combining force and anti-erosion. We offer fine quality products and best price for our international customers.
COLOR COATING LINE
A Dual Uncoiler
D Entry Accumulater
E Degreasing & Chemical Section
F Prime Coater
G Prime Oven
H Prime Water Quench
I Finish Coating
J Finish Back Coater
K Finish Oven
L Finish Water Quench
M Exit Accumulater
- Q:steel or vinyl siding?
- I have steel siding, and it is a pain in the butt. It's much harder to keep clean than vinyl. As for color combos, I love mine, sunny yellow with off white trim, and brick red for the doors. I added new brushed chrome doorknobs and brushed chrome rails around the porch, and it looks awesome. I am planning to have the steel siding replaced with vinyl though.
- Q:Types of steel buildings?
- There are a number of designs which can be used to create different types of steel buildings as per the demands of the buyer or an investor. he various kinds of that can be constructed using steel are Homes, Hangars, Agriculture and Farm buildings for storage, Garages and Storage sheds, Open air sheds,, Barns, Arenas and stadiums, Automotive buildings with overhead doors and flexible framed openings, Religious buildings such as Churches and Temples, etc.
- Q:can anyone tell me were i can find strontuim steel dowel pins?
- Strontium steel is created by soaking a mild steel in strontium chromate, which has a pH of about 4 or 5, roughly the equivalent of acid rain. Chromate affects the cathodic reaction, with reduction of Cr6+ to Cr3+, and the surface film was composed of magnetite and hydrated chromium hydroxide. The Strontium is a radioactive isotope. The acid bath permeates the mild steel causing it to become mildly radioactive. Simular to oil imprengation of brass and other metals. Strontium Steel has a very high value of inhibition. However due to it's radioactive properties it is not a commonly used or manufactured material. As for where to actually obtain Strontium steel dowels. I have no idea i would speculate that you would have to purchase the raw stock and have it machined into a dowel for you.
- Q:Ideas for Fantasy Culture: Steel Making?
- Well, steel is just modified iron, so you're going to have to start with acquiring the iron first. For that, you're most likely going to be using some sort of underground mining somewhere - either they do that themselves, or they purchase the iron elsewhere. Assuming you're not dealing with meteoric iron (which is possible, but pretty uncommon), or iron sands (not likely in a woodland area), then unless you're dealing with a rocky outcropping with iron veins out in the open, I'm pretty sure there needs to be somebody doing some digging. That said, it doesn't need to be a full raping of the land scenario. A couple of minor mines, some small-scale smelting operations, and somebody knowing the secret of making steel, and it could give you small amounts of steel without making an ecological disaster.
- Q:silver soldering stainless steel?
- the flux you need is powdered borax
- Q:What is lighter, stronger, and cheaper to buy? Carbon Fiber or High Tensile Steel?
- There's different types of strength. Linear strength, the carbon fiber is stronger and more resilient. It's also much lighter, as much as 1/10th the weight of an aluminum body panel (which is lighter than steel). So, by using steel body panels, you would actually likely be ADDING weight to your car. Carbon fiber parts, of course, usually cost 2-3 times as much as their aluminum counterparts. Needless to say, consider the alternative. You can get an aluminum fender, have it be lighter than the steel part, not quite as light as the carbon fiber, but for the price of 1 carbon fiber fender, you could have a both front fenders and the hood in aluminum. Also, for the 1/4 mile, every 100lbs will drop 1/10th of 1 second off your time, which can be lost by screwing up your launch, or in other words, yo won't notice it. As for fuel economy, you won't notice a difference of more than .1-.2mpg. I know this first hand.
- Q:How can I tell the difference between different knife steels?
- So what does all that mean in the real world of knives. 420 has very low carbon by blade standards, as such it is just junk steel. There are three grades of 440, A, B and C. The amount of carbon in A is about half of what C has. (carbon is what makes steel get hard). Iron is very much like a sponge in that it can absorb and hold different alloys. These alloys give the iron different attributes, and they can magnify each other. Like a sponge iron can only hold so much, for Chromium it is around 13%. At that point the steel becomes stainless. The drawback is a loss of strength. As a bladesmith my knives are generally 59 to 60 rch, 420 and 440 at its hardest is 59 but at that it is brittle so most makers draw it down to around 57. In my test a knife made of 420 couldn't make 5 slicing cuts through rope (most couldn't make one). 440 averaged between 5 and 10. Compared to the lowest grade of carbon steel I use (5160) which average between 25 to 30 on the same rope. I have tested many stainless blades and the rule always the same, the more chromium past 13% the weaker the blade and the less edge holding ability.
- Q:Stainless steel can be used to do??
- Stainless steel can be used to (1) industrial use stainless steel (2) building decoration use stainless steel;(3) medical equipment (4) life with stainless steel tableware and the Jawaysteel is a great Chinese company, offer various kinds of stainless steel Maybe you can to their advice
- Q:Where can I find plans for steel building homes online?
- Right here. Steel Homes, Steel House, Steel Buildings, Steel Home Plans, ... Steel Homes, Steel House, Steel Buildings, Steel Home Plans, Steel Houses, ... Steel Homes and Buildings · Steel Office Buildings and Construction sites ... www.karmod.eu/steel-structures - 18k - Similar pages www.karmod.eu/steel-structures steel buildings metal buildings modular homes steel building ... ... log homes photographs, log homes construction, sales agents, log homes financing, ... Easy online pricing
- Q:Stainless steel water bottle? ?
- Should be OK- that's reputable vendor. Suggest initial flush insides with very mild acid (fill ~20% with mild vinegar, Pepsi, etc., then shake 1 minute) then rinse 2 times, then look inside to confirm it looks clean.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range