PPGI/Color Coated Steel for Roofing/Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 20 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
From China Manufacturer PPGI/PPGL Prepainted Galvanized Steel For Building Steel Material / Roofing
1) Price terms: CIF CFR FOB
2) Payment: T/T or L/C at sight
3) Shipping port: Qingdao China
4) Samples are available and free of charge
5) Coil ID : 508 / 610 MM
6) Packing: seaworthy packing
7) Delivery: about 10-15 days upon the day of deposit and L/C opening
Chromating Treatment Oiled
Structural,Roofing,Commercial use,Household Appliance,Industry
Wear resistant steel,High-strength-steel plate
1. Is the sample available?
Yes, samples can be sent for test if you need.
- There are numerous options for treating the surface finish of steel coils, each serving a distinct purpose and offering unique qualities. Several common types include: 1. Hot Rolling: This is a fundamental and widely-used treatment method for steel coil surface finish. It involves heating the steel above its recrystallization temperature and then rolling it to achieve the desired thickness. This process yields a rough surface texture. 2. Cold Rolling: In contrast to hot rolling, cold rolling involves rolling the steel coil at room temperature. This treatment produces a smoother surface finish with improved dimensional accuracy and tighter tolerances. 3. Galvanization: Galvanization is a process in which a protective zinc coating is applied to the surface of the steel coil. This treatment not only enhances the appearance, but also provides excellent corrosion resistance, making it suitable for outdoor applications. 4. Electro-Galvanization: Similar to galvanized steel, electro-galvanized steel coil is coated with a layer of zinc. However, this coating is applied through an electroplating process, resulting in a thinner and more controlled coating. 5. Pre-Painting: Pre-painting involves applying a layer of paint or protective coating to the steel coil before it is delivered to the customer. This treatment enhances the appearance and provides additional protection against corrosion. 6. Stainless Steel: The surface finish treatment for stainless steel coils involves passivating the steel to remove any impurities or contaminants on the surface. This process improves corrosion resistance and gives the steel a clean and smooth appearance. 7. Embossing: Embossing is a treatment where a pattern or design is pressed into the surface of the steel coil. This treatment enhances the aesthetic appeal and can provide added grip or texture, depending on the specific design. 8. Brushing: Brushing is a treatment that involves using a fine abrasive material to create a brushed pattern on the surface of the steel coil. This finish provides a unique texture and can help conceal scratches or imperfections. These are just a few examples of the different surface finish treatments available for steel coils. The choice of treatment depends on the specific requirements of the application, such as appearance, corrosion resistance, or functionality. It is crucial to select the most suitable treatment to ensure the desired outcome.
- Steel coils are processed and shaped for specific applications through a systematic manufacturing process. Initially, the coils are uncoiled and flattened, followed by cleaning and coating to protect against corrosion. Then, they undergo a series of shaping processes such as rolling, bending, or cutting, depending on the desired application. These processes help transform the steel coils into various forms, including sheets, plates, or strips, which can be further fabricated into specific products like automobiles, appliances, or construction materials.
- The dimensions of steel coils used in the transportation equipment industry can vary depending on the specific requirements and applications. However, there are some common dimensions that are widely used. The width of steel coils used in the transportation equipment industry typically ranges from 600mm to 2000mm (24 to 78 inches). This width is chosen to ensure compatibility with the machinery and equipment used for transportation, such as trucks, trailers, and railcars. The thickness of steel coils can vary greatly depending on the specific application and the desired strength of the material. However, common thickness ranges for transportation equipment industry steel coils are typically between 0.5mm and 6mm (0.02 to 0.24 inches). The inner diameter of steel coils used in the transportation equipment industry is typically standardized at either 508mm (20 inches) or 610mm (24 inches). This standardization allows for easy handling and compatibility with the machinery used in the industry. The outer diameter of steel coils can vary depending on the width and thickness of the coil. However, common outer diameter ranges for transportation equipment industry steel coils are typically between 1000mm and 2200mm (39 to 87 inches). It is important to note that these dimensions are not fixed and can be customized based on specific requirements and applications within the transportation equipment industry.
- The factors affecting the strength of steel coils include the composition of the steel, the manufacturing process used, the temperature and time of heat treatment, the presence of impurities or defects, and the degree of deformation during processing.
- Q:Does Steel Cut Oatmeal have the same health benefits as Old Fashioned Oatmeal? What is the difference in processing?
- I have read about steel cut oatmeal, and they say that has the benefit of the whole natural grain, so its more fiber that your getting for your digestion!
- Steel coils are inspected for defects after recoiling through a thorough visual examination and non-destructive testing techniques such as ultrasonic or magnetic particle inspections. These methods identify any surface imperfections, cracks, or abnormalities in the steel coils to ensure their quality and integrity.
- For steel coils, there are various choices available for coil handling equipment, depending on the industry's specific needs and requirements. 1. Coil Cars: Used for transporting steel coils within a facility, coil cars come with hydraulic or mechanical lifting mechanisms to safely load and unload coils onto other equipment or storage racks. 2. Coil Upenders: Essential for loading and unloading coils onto coil cars or other machinery, coil upenders rotate steel coils from a horizontal to a vertical position, or vice versa. The operation can be manual or hydraulic, depending on coil weight and size. 3. Coil Lifters: Designed for safe lifting and transportation of steel coils, coil lifters have adjustable arms or hooks that securely grip the coil's inner diameter. Depending on the coil's weight and size, coil lifters can be operated using hydraulic, mechanical, or electromagnetic mechanisms. 4. Coil Turnstiles: Coil turnstiles efficiently store and retrieve steel coils in a vertical position. They can be rotated manually or automatically using hydraulic or mechanical systems, allowing for easy access and retrieval. 5. Coil Reels: Unwinding steel coils and feeding them into processing machinery, such as stamping presses or roll forming machines, is done using coil reels. Equipped with adjustable tension controls, coil reels ensure a smooth and consistent feed. They can be operated manually or automatically, depending on the required level of automation. 6. Coil Cradles: Providing support for steel coils during storage or transportation, coil cradles evenly distribute the weight of the coil, preventing deformation or damage. They can be stationary or equipped with wheels for easy movement. In summary, the range of coil handling equipment options available for steel coils offers efficient and safe solutions for handling, storage, and processing of these heavy and valuable materials. The choice of equipment depends on factors such as coil size, weight, production volume, and specific industry requirements.
- Steel coils are essential in the automotive manufacturing sector as they are used to produce various components such as body parts, frames, and suspension systems. The high strength and durability of steel coils make them ideal for ensuring the safety and structural integrity of vehicles. Additionally, steel coils are easily moldable, allowing manufacturers to create complex shapes and designs, contributing to the overall aesthetics and functionality of automobiles.
- Steel coils are used in the manufacturing of construction equipment as they serve as a primary raw material for the fabrication of various structural components such as frames, bodies, and chassis. These coils are typically processed through cutting, bending, welding, and shaping techniques to create the necessary parts that provide strength, durability, and stability to construction machinery.
- Q:So carbon is gas that brakes down to hydrogen and helium before going in...And steel can go a little farther towards sun before evaporating.. 200 degrees closer at leastso steel is full of a heavier gas bomb in my hypothesis and needs to be broken up outside stars(broken down)Is steel capable of going into sun with an element thats wrong wayLike iron has no air to boil outAnd steel goes just as far with carbon in it..Other words can u answer me with..Carbon is already IN the sun and is capable of braking down Carbon INSIDE the star/sunOnly way I see steel boiling is inside and it releases carbon gas at once..carbon bomb
- Hi: okorder /
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like