Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil With Best Quality
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted Aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
General Information Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil With Best Quality
508mm or 610mm
According to RAL color fan
Commercial and structural quality
Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
JIS G 3322, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Full wrapped with anti-damped paper inside, iron sheet wrapped outside, and bundled by iron strips
Base Steel Grade
SGCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z DX52D+Z; S200GD, S220GD, S280GD,S350GD,CS,FS,SS
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil With Best Quality
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil With Best Quality
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil With Best Quality
It can be widely used in transportation, light industry, civil usage and farming. It is also the perfect building material in construction for making steel roofing, corrugate sheet, sandwich panel for wall or roofing, facade wall,shutters and home appliance.
Packaging & Delivery Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil With Best Quality
The packing of coils consists of anti-damp paper, PVC film, hardboard paper, steel box, strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye to the side) or wooden pallets(eye to the sky).
Delivery Detail: As customer requested.
- Q:is a 1962 steel penny worth anything?
- I don't think they made steel pennies in 1962, did they?
- Q:Steel guitar information for a beginner?
- Hi, okorder.com/
- Q:Is VG-1 Stainless Steel any good in a folding knife?
- Before I answer I must let you know that I have been a knife collector for 17 years, and have a great assortment of specialty and antique folding knives. As for your question, I wouldn't worry too much about it. The first answerer is very knowledgeable in this category. But in the real world, the steel chemistry of folding knives will never be as important as that of fixed blades or kitchen knives. The fact that manufacturures go through great lengths to advertise their superior steel is just for sales and bragging rights. When it comes down to it, a pocketknife might be useful, but it is never the best tool for the job. It is a compomised design from the beginning. If you need to cut a steak, a steak knife will do. A box cutter works best on cardboard. A razor works best for shaving, wire cutters best for cutting wire, an axe for chopping wood...I could go on. A pocket knife is never going to perform better than the real thing ( although I do prefer the can openers on Swiss army knives than real can openers). As for self defense, minus the concealability factor, a folding knife sucks compared to a fixed blade. But if you were to pull one out during an extreme circumstance, I doubt anyone is going to be effected by the Rockwell hardness.
- Q:is steel is natural content of earth.?
- Steel is not elemental, if that's what you mean. It's a metal alloy, a combination of mostly iron and some carbon. Iron and carbon both occur naturally on the Earth, but you have to melt them together to make steel.
- Q:Quality of a 440A steel blade?
- Its the standard for most knives and its the easiest to sharpen, I have a couple 440 steel knives and they have never failed me, my oldest one is 11 years old and I have stabbed multiple people(in self defense, cut open backpacks, seat belts, fishing string, limes, thin rope, jeans, jackets, pockets, seats, popped tires, moved hot charcoal and other stuff, it just has to be sharpened every now and then. Although I really like carbon knives like KA-BAR's those are amazing and are the only fixed blade knife I would ever buy.
- Q:What is the high Carbon steel used by gerber?
- The carbon content of the knife is done during the smelting process.For instance a knife that has a high carbon content will keep an edge much longer than one with a lower content. It is tricky because too much will cause the knife to be brittle and break easily. Annealing is also part of the process of knife making.
- Q:wii? red steel?
- Trauma center is awesome. Red steel isn't bad. Same as any other FPS except with a pointer... It's no half life, but its not terrible. Multiplayer is highly entertaining though. Especially if you can get four people playing mystery mode. Trust me, its worth the effort of getting them together. Like the other guy said, rent it. I wouldn't buy it.
- Q:Why should you heat thicker steel before welding?
- For most mild steel, it is not necessary to preheat the steel, even in thick sections. Preheating, as well as maintaining interpass temperatures is sometime used when welding high-strength or high-performance steels. This reduces the likelihood of weld cracks. Mild steel is ductile enough that weld cracks aren't usually a problem. Preheating reduces the speed at which the weld cools and solidifies. in high-strength steels, this produces a more ductile microstructure in the weld and heat affected zone, thus reducing the possibility of hot and cold cracks. This also may improve some of the mechanical properties of the H.A.Z., such as impact toughness. The slower cooling rate allows more time for hydrogen to diffuse out of the weld, reducing the potential for hydrogen embrittlement. Hydrogen is produced when water vapor reacts with the steel at high temperatures, producing iron oxide and hydrogen gas. Some steels can be damaged by even relatively small amounts of hydrogen. Electrodes used in flux core arc welding and in shielded metal arc welding often contain fluxes which tend to absorb moisture from the air. Also, rust and mill scale contain water molecules which are chemically bound to the iron atoms. Note that hydrogen embrittlement is generally not an issue with mild steel, due to it's low carbon and alloy content. Preheating also reduces shrinkage stresses, due to the slower cooling rate. This is beneficial in parts which are heavily restrained, or where distortion is a particular concern.
- Q:Steel Buildings.........!?
- Both have advantages and disadvantages. Wood is much cheaper than steel. Wood buildings are easier to construct. Wood more easily lends itself to finishing activities (drywall and such on the interior). Wood buildings can be repaired fairly easily when damaged. Steel is stronger, and can be used for much taller buildings. Steel is more durable, it lasts longer and is more resistant to degradation. Steel is more suitable for extreme situations such as earthquakes. The cost and purpose of the building typically drive the decision regarding what material to use. For homes, its usually not feasible to use steel frames, steel just costs too much. For tall buildings, for industrial buildings, steel is used because the benefits outweight the extra cost.
- Q:Calling all pedal steel guitar players?
- The okorder.com/... Beware of eBay deals unless you know what you're buying. To start, you should get a 10-string single neck with 3 pedals and 4 levers. Some of the student models don't have as many levers and aren't capable of all the changes you need. Stay away from the ShoBud Maverick...you'll outgrow it in a couple of months. Often it makes more sense to buy a used professional model...you'll eventually need one, and they hold their value better than a student model. You'll also need a volume pedal, bar, thumb and finger picks. For now, your guitar amp will be ok. Playing the guitar: There are several tunings and lots of different combinations of levers, but the basic guitar is a 10 string E9 tuning. It's almost an open E but with a few extra notes. The pedals and levers raise and lower the pitch of selected strings. Chord changes are made by moving the bar and pressing pedals and levers. The volume pedal helps you swell and sustain notes. Steel has it's own unique tablature which reflects all these changes. If you have any other questions, feel free to email me or just join the PSG forum and ask there.
Total area of XPSTEEL is approximately 600,000 square meters, and fixed assets of it is 2.5 billion Yuan;It specializes in manufacturing and selling hot-dipped galvanized steel sheet/coil , Prepainted steel sheet/coil hot-dipped,Galvalume steel sheet/coin , aluminum-zinc plated plate , cold-rolled products , Tin plate , hot-dipped aluminum steel sheet 50,000 tons, polysilicon 2,800 tons and single silicon wafer 8 million pieces;The Group has more than 1,800 employees, advanced professional manufacture equipment and matured technology as well as a team of high-quality professional management and technical talents.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001;ISO 14000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range