General Information Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
Thickness 0.23-1.2mm (BMT)
Zinc Coating 80-275g/m2
Color According to RAL color fan
Internal Diameter 508mm or 610mm
Coil Weight 4-8MT
Quality Commercial and structural quality
Paint Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
Standard JIS G 3312, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Base Steel Grade
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony,
frame of window, door, door of garage, roller shutter door, booth, Persian blinds, cabana, etc.
door, isolater, frame of door, light steel structure of house, home electronic appliances, etc.
Packaging & Delivery Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
Anti-damp paper inside full wrapped with plastic film, iron sheet outside on wooden pallet in 20 feet container with 25mt
- Q:******Prefabricated Steel Buildings********?
- Hi., I think steel is the best option for the building ..
- Q:Polishing stainless steel (revolver)?
- I use Mothers Mag polish also. The shine you get depends on the effort.... If you buffed a mirror finish it will dull in time... More work brings it back. On a SW you won't take off enough to make any difference as far as metal holding oil. I use a little Mothers whenever I clean my stainless revolver.... Takes the carbon ring off the cylinder face... I use old cotton socks and t shirts. You could use a Dremel to work the mag wheel polish if you want a bright finish.
- Q:Several reading methods of steel tape measure
- Direct reading method when measuring the steel tape zero scale alignment measurement starting point, proper tension (stretching force with steel tape tension or tension on the calibration ruler identification shall prevail, with the spring balance measure), direct reading measurement end point corresponding to the scale scale.
- Q:I want to make a stainless steel chess set and need help...?
- I'll buy one. You'll have to machine it from blocks... You could invest in a milling machine - they are like drill presses and lathes all together and more... If you hook it up to your computer, you can do a CNC milling, where you can get really creative and finely detailed. Stainless is heavy and hard, so it'll go through your bits, and you should use the super duty bits as well. I have always wanted an SS chess set, I made a board out of leather. It's really super awesome, just need your pieces now. Or make mine from Plutonium, or Tungsten Carbide.
- Q:Ideas for Fantasy Culture: Steel Making?
- Well, steel is just modified iron, so you're going to have to start with acquiring the iron first. For that, you're most likely going to be using some sort of underground mining somewhere - either they do that themselves, or they purchase the iron elsewhere. Assuming you're not dealing with meteoric iron (which is possible, but pretty uncommon), or iron sands (not likely in a woodland area), then unless you're dealing with a rocky outcropping with iron veins out in the open, I'm pretty sure there needs to be somebody doing some digging. That said, it doesn't need to be a full raping of the land scenario. A couple of minor mines, some small-scale smelting operations, and somebody knowing the secret of making steel, and it could give you small amounts of steel without making an ecological disaster.
- Q:turps and stainless steel?
- real s/steel is nickel and chrome, however manufacturers of kitchenware, e.g s/teel cutlery use the cheaper version of nickel chrome and iron, that is why some s/steel products rust, so if you want to test any products carry asmall magnet and test the article
- Q:What metals contain steel?
- tricky situation. look from google. it may help!
- Q:223 steel cased ammo?
- Steel cased ammo doesn't obturate (expand against the chamber walls) when fired as well as brass cased ammo does. This allows carbon to build on the chamber walls. Leading to failure to extract. But if you can get steel cased ammo for cheap, shoot it up! Just have a cleaning rod with when you shoot. If tapping the butt on the ground doesn't dislodge the spent case, push it out with the rod. Be sure to use a chamber brush when you clean your rifle after shooting steel cased ammo. I would never use steel cased ammo for defensive purposes in an AR however. The occasional failures to extract make it a bad idea. It's plinking ammo only.
- Q:AK47 firing through steel?
- Yes it can, it also depends where the ammunition were made. Some ammunition made outside russia will not penetrate steel plates. Places like Somalia, Iran,and Iraq.
- Q:how do I build a steel galvanizing plant. Hot dipped Galvanization?
- That's depending on what type of metal you want to cover the steel parts in the galvanization process. The galvanization in words refers only to that kind of process which is using electric deposition of a metal through a bath of a electrolyte from a plate containing pure metal needing to be deposed on steel tide at the anode electrode or + polarity and at the other side (other electrode, cathode or - polarity). There needs to be a certain recipe of mixed salts for creating very tight and uniform growth crystals, for not being corroded or leafed away with time. There are certain salts which provide this king of growing in the same time with the polished look of the piece galvanized. This salts can be dissolved in water, for creating the electrolyte or being melt (which is not so safe technique) and used and kept like that. The dipping is no so used any more and it can not be called galvanization. More recent techniques use hot plasma blowers, meaning a torch with plasma and a wire of the specific metal to be deposited being melt in the plasma and blown to the surface of the steel part. Anything you'll do you have to deal with the local Environmental Agencies and with the tap water supply/ sewerage administrator, because you;ll have to make a contract with them for you to show that you retain the hard metals from the water dropped to sewerage, if any. Dfriend:)
"WKSTEEL is a large foreign-owned enterprises, with a total area of 358 acres, close to China's largest economic center Shanghai. The total investment of $ 330 million. Using advanced production technology, we can produce 3000-4000 t steel coils per month. Our products have already exported to Southern Asia, America,South America and Eastern Europe. "
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Southern Asia; America; South America; Eastern Europe
||ISO 9000 ISO 14000 OHSAS 18000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range