General Information Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
Thickness 0.23-1.2mm (BMT)
Zinc Coating 80-275g/m2
Color According to RAL color fan
Internal Diameter 508mm or 610mm
Coil Weight 4-8MT
Quality Commercial and structural quality
Paint Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
Standard JIS G 3312, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Base Steel Grade
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony,
frame of window, door, door of garage, roller shutter door, booth, Persian blinds, cabana, etc.
door, isolater, frame of door, light steel structure of house, home electronic appliances, etc.
Packaging & Delivery Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
Anti-damp paper inside full wrapped with plastic film, iron sheet outside on wooden pallet in 20 feet container with 25mt
- Q:Which one is bigger? Steel Force in Dorney Park or Tidal Force in Hershey Park?
- steel force breaks the 200ft mark and is a steel out and back roller coaster. Tidal force is a water ride that is about 100 ft tall. If you can do Steel Force then you should be able to handle anything at Hersheypark. the on;y ride they have bigger is the Kissing Tower
- Q:how to tell the difference between steel and nylon strings?
- you do NOT want to put steel strings on a nylon string guitar, it will ruin it. It does get a little confusing. With steel strings, all 6 strings are metal. (usually steel, but not always, nickel, copper may be used too) And they use a steel core. with nylon strings, the high 3 strings, are obviously nylon/plastic. the 3 bass strings look metal, but they have a silk type core, with metal wrapped around it. The steel strings have a LOT more tension,, they can break the plastic tuners, beak the nut, pull the top up, and pull the bridge off, If you're not sure yet, have a real music store explain it, not a toy store, or costco or walmart.
- Q:Which wheels are better? Steel? or Aluminum? and Why?
- aluminum is lighter , alot of performance cars use them to trim unsprung weight from the wheels ... steel wheels are cheaper but u have to put hub caps on them ... eeeeeuuuuueeewww!!!!!
- Q:What's a steel guitar?
- There okorder.com/
- Q:Stainless steel pots?
- The difference in stainless steel cookware is the amount of different metals used when making them. 18-10 is the best combination. I have Tramontina SS pots and pans and love them. Nice heavy bottoms that evenly heat. Getting used to cooking with stainless is a bit difficult. You need to start with high heat and then turn it down when you add ingredients. This assists in food not sticking.
- Q:is 2062(code) for steel structure?
- Yes, it is classified for General structural purposes
- Q:What are the characteristic of CORTON STEEL?
- *It is Corten steel.Grade A B. *Weathering steel, best-known under the trademark COR-TEN steel, is a group of steel alloys which were developed to obviate the need for painting, and form a stable rust-like appearance if exposed to the weather for several years. United States Steel Corporation (USS) holds the registered trademark on the name COR-TEN. Although USS sold its discrete plate business to International Steel Group (now Arcelor-Mittal) in 2003, it still sells COR-TEN branded material in strip-mill plate and sheet forms. In some areas it may be known without the hyphen as Corten steel. The original COR-TEN received the standard designation A242 (COR-TEN A) from the ASTM International standards group. Newer ASTM grades are A588 (COR-TEN B) and A606 for thin sheet. All alloys are in common production and use. It is a weather-resistant steel which is used in containers and hot flue gas line. The American Corten A Steel has a composition of C, 0.12; Si, 0.5; Cu, 0.5; Cr, 0.8; P, 0.1 and Mn, 0.5%. Although the tensile strength is less than 494 MPa the yield is in the region of 371 MPa. The combination of copper and phosphorus also increases the resistance to atmospheric corrosion which is important when thinner plates are used. The original steel A suffers a decrease in yield strength and notch ductility in thickness over 25 mm, to overcome which Corten B was developed-C 0.14; P 0.04; Mn 1.1; Cr 0.5; Cu 0.4; V 0.1; Bol Al 0.02. *COR-TEN A applies to plates up to 12.5mm in thickness, COR-TEN B applies to plates up to 50mm in thickness. *It has been used in bridge and other large structural applications such as the New River Gorge Bridge, the newer span of the Newburgh-Beacon Bridge, and the creation of the Australian Centre for Contemporary Art (ACCA). It is very widely used in marine transportation, in the construction of shipping containers.
- Q:guitars - changing strings nylon/steel?
- If it's a Fender, you will need wire cutters to cut the brass barrel shape off the end to feed the string into the clamp. Otherwise on most guitars you just anchor the string barrel at the bridge end, feed the string along the neck and through the hole in the capston and turn the string capston by using the handle The surplus string can just be coiled up. I never had a string winder for years, ---bit of a gimmick --- --but does save time. A point worth noting if considering splashing out on a string winder is that some of them are equipped with a wire cutter as well. 2 Tools in one eh!!
- Q:How would you encase steel in concrete?
- Yeah, just pour the concrete over it, but make sure the steel is in the middle of the concrete (I'm sure you can figure out a way to do this). What you're thinking of is called steel rebar.
- Q:Is there a good cleaner for stainless steel appliances?
- Stainless Steel Appliance Cleaning Stainless steel kitchen appliances look best when they're clean and shiny. To clean tough stains and cooking grease, and give them a dazzling shine, try the same detergent you would use when washing the dishes. One formulated to cut grease works especially well.This also works well for general kitchen cleaning.Waterless hand soap also works great as a polish, simply rub on, and polish - no rinsing.=)
"WKSTEEL is a large foreign-owned enterprises, with a total area of 358 acres, close to China's largest economic center Shanghai. The total investment of $ 330 million. Using advanced production technology, we can produce 3000-4000 t steel coils per month. Our products have already exported to Southern Asia, America,South America and Eastern Europe. "
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Southern Asia; America; South America; Eastern Europe
||ISO 9000 ISO 14000 OHSAS 18000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range