General Information Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
Thickness 0.23-1.2mm (BMT)
Zinc Coating 80-275g/m2
Color According to RAL color fan
Internal Diameter 508mm or 610mm
Coil Weight 4-8MT
Quality Commercial and structural quality
Paint Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
Standard JIS G 3312, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Base Steel Grade
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony,
frame of window, door, door of garage, roller shutter door, booth, Persian blinds, cabana, etc.
door, isolater, frame of door, light steel structure of house, home electronic appliances, etc.
Packaging & Delivery Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
Anti-damp paper inside full wrapped with plastic film, iron sheet outside on wooden pallet in 20 feet container with 25mt.
- Q:Stainless steel or Carbon steel knives?
- I hate stainless steel! I hate shiny blades also! When I was a kid knifes were awesome! You could actually sharpen them! :) If we bought a new knife we would take an orange and slice it and leave the juice on the blade to purposefully darken it. If you had a shiny blade that looked like stainless you were not cool. :) I think most anyone who had an old knife from back in the 70's or before would agree that these new stainless knives are crap. I have not seen anything perform close to the old blades in stainless. Today I bought a case CV Sod Buster hoping it will perform like the old knives. What reading I have done the Chrome Vanadium is supposed to be like the old steel. I sure hope it is. Now to find some fruit to get rid of this annoying shiny blade! :)
- Q:why do ships of steel float?
- They okorder.com/... Or use the search bar*. (The question has been answered a thousand and one times). If you do then you will read many answers that push the popular myth that they displace more water than they weigh (as if some unseen 'finger of god' is supplying a mystery force in addition to the vessel's weight). Such 'explanations' cannot be supported by either calculation or experiment and are wishy-washy drively nonsense. So beware of Archimedes' Trolls on this one!
- Q:how is steel made????????
- Steel is made from iron with some amount of carbon added in- in essence, it is an alloy. A steel factory is a factory that makes steel. It is often sold in bars or in ingots, but many factories also produce steel in prefabricated shapes. The first stage of steel involves molten iron, which then has carbon added to it, eventually becoming molten steel, which hardens into steel.
- Q:Non-stick saucepans vs. stainless steel?
- Non stick doesnt stick but after time the non stick doesnt stay non stick and then time to replace Stainless steel. some things may not stick but its best to put down a little pam, or cooking oil, and or aluminum foil
- Q:Steel or Iron? (stupid 20 characters thing)?
- steel is harder than iron Iron is a chemical element. It is a strong, hard, heavy gray metal. It is found in meteorites. Iron is also found combined in many mineral compounds in the earth's crust. Iron rusts easily and can be magnetized and is strongly attracted to magnets. It is used to make many things such as gates and railings. Iron is also used to make steel, an even harder and tougher metal compound. Steel is formed by treating molten (melted) iron with intense heat and mixing it (alloying) with carbon. Steel is used to make machines, cars, tools, knives, and many other things.
- Q:I want to make a stainless steel chess set and need help...?
- I'll buy one. You'll have to machine it from blocks... You could invest in a milling machine - they are like drill presses and lathes all together and more... If you hook it up to your computer, you can do a CNC milling, where you can get really creative and finely detailed. Stainless is heavy and hard, so it'll go through your bits, and you should use the super duty bits as well. I have always wanted an SS chess set, I made a board out of leather. It's really super awesome, just need your pieces now. Or make mine from Plutonium, or Tungsten Carbide.
- Q:Why can aluminum and steel casings not be used for reloading?
- Steel is magnetic, and can spark...Sparks are not good things around gun powder....CCI loads some pistol rounds with aluminum cases, but they are not re loadable, as the aluminum is so soft the primer pockets will wear out quickly..Aluminum, metallurgical, has a valence of +3, which means that moisture would cause electrolysis to set up between the steel primer cup and the aluminum case, which would pit the primer pocket...Steel is harder than brass, and would not uniformly expand on the firing sequence, and would be likely to rupture instead of expanding and sealing...Also, the hardness of steel would make resizing cases difficult, as steel needs to be heated before reshaping.......Hope this helps....
- Q:A steel rod AISI 1040....?
- Endurance Limit Of Steel
- Q:Good carbon steel knife?
- Well, okorder.com/... They did make other folders in M2 steel, but the thing is those are out of production and the cost is very high. Spyderco made M4 steel folder knives, and so did Benchmade. Although,both are outside of 50$ budget. I guess Opinels are best option.
- Q:are steel guitar strings ok? :)?
- Nylon is allegedly better for beginners because they don't cut into the fingers as much. Steel sounds much better, though.
"WKSTEEL is a large foreign-owned enterprises, with a total area of 358 acres, close to China's largest economic center Shanghai. The total investment of $ 330 million. Using advanced production technology, we can produce 3000-4000 t steel coils per month. Our products have already exported to Southern Asia, America,South America and Eastern Europe. "
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Southern Asia; America; South America; Eastern Europe
||ISO 9000 ISO 14000 OHSAS 18000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range