General Information Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
Thickness 0.23-1.2mm (BMT)
Zinc Coating 80-275g/m2
Color According to RAL color fan
Internal Diameter 508mm or 610mm
Coil Weight 4-8MT
Quality Commercial and structural quality
Paint Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
Standard JIS G 3312, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Base Steel Grade
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony,
frame of window, door, door of garage, roller shutter door, booth, Persian blinds, cabana, etc.
door, isolater, frame of door, light steel structure of house, home electronic appliances, etc.
Packaging & Delivery Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
Anti-damp paper inside full wrapped with plastic film, iron sheet outside on wooden pallet in 20 feet container with 25mt.
- Q:What is extruded steel?
- Extruded steel is only the steel being run through a die when it is heated, it usually reduces the size of the grain of the steel itself, enhancing toughness. Realistically though, in a handgun, it doesn't matter if the frame is cast or forged, both types will hold up to any amount of abuse, unless you use it as a sledgehammer, and are splitting stones with it, then the forged frame would win. 4140 is more than adequate for a slide/frame. Hell, even mild steel would be adequate as long as you don't mind some dings and scratches, and again, don't use it as a sledgehammer...
- Q:Sandpaper versus Steel wool?
- 150 grit is standard for final sanding for poly. You could use 220 if you finish with something thinner like lacquer of if that's all you have. Even finer would work but not do much sanding.
- Q:Are a guys balls really made out of steel?
- Easy to test. Put a magnet near them. If they attract, then they're made of steel. I'd be willing to bet I'd know what will happen, though! I know you can get metal hip replacements but .........
- Q:How much can the metal steel lift?
- Well, metal steel can lift an infinite amount of weight if necessary, BUT it can only withstand tensile PRESSURE up to a certain amount. That amount depends on what kind of steel you have; you can have low and high carbon steel, for example, here are some maximum tensile forces a lot of common steels can withstand: Coated Steel (Galvanized): 200-215 GPa Terne Coated Stainless Steel: 189 - 197 GPa Terne Coated Steel: 185-200 GPa AirMet100 High alloy steel: 193-203 GPa AF1410: 203 -213 GPa 17% Cobalt Steel: 199-209 GPa 36% Cobalt Steel: 199-209 GPa 6% Tungsten Steel: 218-229 GPa A-286: 201-211 GPa N-115: 201-211 GPa 250 Maraging Steel: 183 - 192 GPa 280 (300) Maraging Steel: 183-192 GPa And that's just Coated and High-alloy steels, I have yet to go through Cast Irons, Commercial-purity Iron, Low alloy steel, low carbon steel, medium alloy steel, medium carbon steel, stainless steels, tool steels, and very low carbon steels, and I'm not even sure if this is a complete list of the different types of steels in the world. TL;DR We need more information. EDIT: By pressure, I mean the negative tensile type of pressure. EDIT 2: At it's thinnest point, most supportive skeletal features will be able to support 132 pounds quite easily. However, if you want to make an effective light-weight strong skeleton, I would suggest using aluminium rather than steel.
- Q:cold steel kukri question?
- I don't know about the Kabar Kukri, but I can vouch for the Cold Steel product. Cold Steel tests all of their products in extreme conditions, check out their website and look up their free video cold proof. They do things like cut a side of beef, bones in, in half with one strike, or cut a 3 inch thick rope 1,000 times with the same knife and then still shave the hair off their arms, and also they take their knives and stab them through car doors and hang weights on them. So a Cold Steel Kukri is guaranteed to do its job well (which incidentally is used to sever heads). They usually have pretty good prices too. The only thing you need to worry about is the legality of ordering that weapon wherever you live. Cold Steel is totally legit (annoyingly so) and will not mail/sale weapons to areas that have banned the purchase and ownership of them. So good luck with your purchase!
- Q:What is a better knife Cold Steel VS SOG?
- Sog Vulcan Tanto
- Q:Can i use an acoustic steel string as a steel-guitar?
- Musical style speaks volumes while it includes this concern. people who % severe quantity would be unhappy with unamplified nylon string guitars. From my attitude, the common distinction between metallic and nylon is this: metallic strings ring and nylon strings resonate. the quantity produced by employing metallic is frequently plenty greater suitable than nylon yet, to my way of thinking, the sound resonance produced by employing the wood of your guitar is largely masked by employing metallic strings. in case you have a decently made guitar (frequently, around 1000 money and up), the sound interaction between the wood and the strings in a nylon guitar is magical around the completed frequency selection. With a metallic string guitar, the sound produced by employing the vibrating string overpowers the wood resonance in any respect yet low frequencies. in my view, i will take a nylon string guitar any day for the sensitivity gained from the interaction between wood and vibrating string.
- Q:what types of stress require steel to be placed in footings?
- Bending moment , shear stress and punching stresses
- Q:Can you replace the nylon strings of a classical guitar with steel ones?
- No, you will damage the guitar,it was not create to stand the force on the neck that steel strings will put on it.
- Q:What is the accuracy of steel tape inspection
- In addition, the project is through the detection of steel tape, steel tape each batch have the error him different, so do projects each into a batch of steel tape has to go through the inspection department, let this batch of steel tape has reached the same error range. All the measuring tools in this project are unified into these steel tape measures, so that the measurement error is guaranteed
"WKSTEEL is a large foreign-owned enterprises, with a total area of 358 acres, close to China's largest economic center Shanghai. The total investment of $ 330 million. Using advanced production technology, we can produce 3000-4000 t steel coils per month. Our products have already exported to Southern Asia, America,South America and Eastern Europe. "
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Southern Asia; America; South America; Eastern Europe
||ISO 9000 ISO 14000 OHSAS 18000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range