Structure of Prepainted Aluminium Coil PPGL Description:
Prepainted aluminum coil with PVC Film AA3105/3003 is designed for aluminum composite panel ACP . Prepainted aluminum coil with PVC Film AA3105/3003 is hard and everlasting under the blazing sun. You can choose the alloys as your habitation and we will do our best to meet your request
Main Features of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
1) Perfect weather ability, high strength, no special maintenance
2) Convenient construction, short working time
3) Excellent machining heat insulation, sound insulation property and perfect fireproof performance
4) High plasticity, good impact resistance, quakeproof performance and reducing buildings load
5)Goods smoothness, lightweight and rigid, beautiful and cheap
6) Various colors available
7) Simple machining equipments, processing in spot.
Images of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
Aluminium Coil PPGL Specification:
0.022mm to 3.0 mm
Standard width:1240mm; 1200mm
All width: 30mm - 1600mm
Interior dia: 405mm,505mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
Embossed, mill finish, coated; aluminum gutter coil
AS to all RAL color
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ of Aluminium Coil PPGL:
1.Superior quality of raw material.
2.Reasonable and stable chemical composition.
4.Goode mechanical property.
5.We have the certificate of ISO9001.
- Q:Is aluminum in deodorant safe?
- Deodorants do not contain aluminum, only antiperspirants do. The aluminum is used to stop sweating from occurring. There are natural antiperspirants (example Tom's of Main) that claim to stop sweat without the use of aluminum. Aluminum based products have been associated with quite a few health problems: Seizures Breast Cancer Alzheimer's Disease Bone Formation Disorders Kidney Problems Hope this helps.
- Q:is there any tool that will pick up aluminum nails?
- Not that I have heard of. The best way is manual hand pick up. If it is on concrete you might try making a pad out of a good stickey tape (turning the stickey part to the outside) that might speed up the process.
- Q:If copper wire is expensive, why not use aluminum?
- Aluminum has been outlawed due to corrosion issues. Actually, that is a good price. As for wire gage, 14-2 will be adequate, but when I did my house, I insisted upon 12-2 through out. It doesn't cost that much more and you will avoid the possibility of overheating or over load issues.
- Q:Physics question- Buoyancy of aluminum vs lead?
- Buoyant force = weight of water displaced The thing that affects the weight displaced is the volume of the metal blocks. Both Aluminum and Lead have the same mass (1kg) but Lead is more dense than Aluminum (11.34g/cm^3 vs 2.70g/cm^3). As such, the 1kg of Aluminum has a greater volume than Lead and hence experienced the greater buoyant force.
- Q:What is the density of the 2A12 aluminum plate?
- 2.75 density. Shenzhen dexincheng metal plate is sold. Specifications are all complete.
- Q:Why did the copper rust disappear when emersed in aluminum chloride?
- Well done on noting unexpected observations and following up. Your copper is coated with a dull coating of copper oxide. It became shiny because aluminium salts are acidic in water and the acidity dissolves the coating to form a copper salt and leaving the shiny copper. CuO + 2H3O+ ---- Cu2+ + 3H2O The reaction to form the acidity, a hydrated hydrogen ion H+(H2O) or H3O+ is fairly complex. If aluminium chloride is dissolved in a large amount of water the solution is acidic, but this has nothing to do with formation of hydrochloric acid. The solution contains hydrated aluminium ions and chloride ions: AlCl3(s) + aq → [Al(H2O)6]3+(aq) + 3Cl -(aq) The hexaqua complex ion behaves exactly like ions of similar type formed from transition metals; the small, highly charged metal ion polarises (withdraws electron density from) the water molecules that are attached to the aluminium ion through dative covalent bonds. This makes the hydrogen atoms d+ and susceptible to attack from solvent water, which is acting as a base. The complex ion is deprotonated, causing the solution to be acidic from the formation of hydroxonium ions H3O+: [Al(H2O)6]3+(aq) + H2O(l) → [Al(H2O)5OH]2+(aq) + H3O+(aq)
- Q:What tools can I use to cut aluminum?
- The through holes are no problem. A standard drill with the appropriate drill bit and thread taps will do the job nicely. The 2mm deep cavity presents a problem. You need at minimum, a face cutting (facing) bit for aluminum and a drill press. This operation can go wrong very quickly, so I suggest you cut the 2mm cavity before you cut the piece into a square. The bit can be purchased at a machine tool supply company. If there's a Harbor Freight store in your area, they might have what you need. Set the drill press on a lower speed and use a gentle pressure feeding the bit into your work. The piece needs to be tightly clamped to the drill press platform before starting. Any movement of the piece or grabbing by the facing bit can ruin your work and/or cause personal injury. As for cutting the piece, if you can find a set of power squaring shears, that would be the best. Otherwise, opt for a metal saw blade for soft metals and a table saw. Of course you will need to deburr and smooth all your cuts. A mill file should do the job nicely. Have a file card handy for cleaning the file. Aluminum, copper, and other soft metals load up files quickly. The most important thing to remember when working with metals is that a gentle and steady hand works best. Let the tool do the work. If you collect all your resources within the next couple days, you could turn out one per hour. I don't know how many of these you need. Good luck.
- Q:Aluminum Macbook Question..?
- If okorder.com. Since they are still very new, there is a good chance that the only aluminum MBPs that you will be able to find are ones that have been flawed, or that have been damaged slightly. It is worth it to simply put a dent in your wallet and buy from Apple directly. Don't forget about the 10% student discount that they give. If you order online, access this by using the pull-down menu at the very bottom right hand side of the screen on the Apple Store website. I bought the 4GB, 2.8GHZ 15 Macbook Pro and it's an absolutely magnificent machine. go for it, my friend.
- Q:what would happen if you extracted the carbon element from aluminum ?
- Aluminium is an element! Elements are pure substances, therefore aluminium doesn't contain any carbon. What do you mean?
- Q:What is the density of aluminum plate?
- Pure aluminum plate density: 2.71 alloy aluminum plate density: 2.8 antirust aluminum plate density: 2.73
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range