1 Specifications of Aluminum Sheet 1070
AA1050 , AA1060 ,AA1070 ,AA1100 etc.
H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32, HO, F
0.1mm – 500mm
GB/T3880-2006, ASTM, ISO, EU standard
Special Specification is available on customer’s requirement
2 Usage/Applications of Aluminum Sheet 1070
Aluminum Plates is between 0.1 mm and 500mm in thickness and has a wide variety of uses in the construction industry including aluminium siding and roofing. Sheet is also used widely in construction, decoration, transport applications and other various industrial filed, such as automobile body panels, airframes, curtain walls and the hulls of boats etc.
CNBM produces aluminum plates which meets the highest standards in its own mill while save the cost. Our strong quality control term bring you the most-qualified products. And with state-of-the-art equipment, and the state owned company background, we have to say, you will understand why there are so many company choose CNBM to be their supplier. CNBM aluminum complying with YS/T 429-2000(Chinese Industry Standard),GB/T 3880,EN485,ASTM B209.
3 Packaging & Delivery of Aluminum Sheet 1070
Packaging:Seaworthy package, bubble plastic bag inside, anti-moisture paper wrapped outside, covered with cartons, on wooden pallets, in containers. Pallet weight: Max. 2.30 tons.
Shipment:the goods will be delivered in 40 days after getting the buyer's payment.
4 Production Flow of Aluminum Sheet 1070
Rolling--Annealing--Slitting--Sawing, Cut-To-Length, Shearing
- Q:What are the colors of iron sheet and aluminum sheet?
- red, white
- Q:Will food heat up more quickly in an aluminum box or a wooden box? Why?
- Aluminum is a very good conductor of heat and wood is a very poor conductor of heat. If the heat source is inside the box with the food, it will heat quicker in a wooden box. If the heat source is outside the box it will heat quicker in an aluminum box. Having a glass top would be equivalent to having the heat inside the box so a wood box with a glass top will make a better solar heater.
- Q:Are there any rules and requirements for the spacing between the back of the glass curtain wall and the aluminum plate and the glass?
- No specific requirements this is mainly based on the actual condition is decided from the basic glass 2-5 cm bar to say what is the effect of the distance away from the glass I guess few people considered but I feel far and near to the overall effect is very small but I feel close the glass produced heat explosion probability will be reduced...
- Q:How to sand a aluminum bicycle?
- you dont sand aluminum you strip it!
- Q:Why is it good to recycle aluminium?
- It's quite expensive to make aluminum, whereas it's quite cheap to melt it down and reuse it.
- Q:Where does China make aluminum plate?
- In many parts of the country have aluminum factory, the old state-owned enterprises have 101, SWA aluminum plant, located in the southwest, northeast china. The emerging aluminum processing base in Henan, due to resource advantages, the largest aluminum factory, the price is relatively low.
- Q:Aluminium or hi-ten bike?
- hi ten is always cheap heavy junk on the other hand aluminum can be pretty crappy too if it costs under $300 don;t expect miracles either way but i would still say aluminum wle
- Q:Performance differences between aluminized and aluminized plates
- Brief introduction of hot dip aluminizing of steelHot dip aluminizing of steel is a new type of coating process for forming alloy aluminum layer on the surface of steel when molten steel products are inserted into molten aluminum liquid at a certain temperature.Hot dipped aluminized steel has high strength of steel matrix and corrosion resistance, wear resistance and high temperature resistance of aluminum layer. Its corrosion resistance is 5-10 times that of galvanized steel; it is resistant to sulfide and heat corrosion. Its performance is better than 18-8 stainless steel. Therefore, it can bring obvious economic benefits to users.
- Q:Still aluminum in stainless steel cookware?
- Aluminum and titanium are lighter, but they are easier to scratch (due to non-stick coatings) and do not hold heat as well. Stainless steel is more durable and distributes heat better. You can also clean it with sand or ice without having to worry about scratching it. If you are going to fry with it, you will need oil since the food will stick without it. When I go ultra light, I use a jet boil with a titanium pot to boil water for cooking. When I want to go gourmet, I use the GSI stainless steel set.
- Q:which kind of aluminum sheet could be bended after being etched?
- general etching materials include stainless steel and copper.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range