1 Specifications of Aluminum Sheet 1070
AA1050 , AA1060 ,AA1070 ,AA1100 etc.
H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32, HO, F
0.1mm – 500mm
GB/T3880-2006, ASTM, ISO, EU standard
Special Specification is available on customer’s requirement
2 Usage/Applications of Aluminum Sheet 1070
Aluminum Plates is between 0.1 mm and 500mm in thickness and has a wide variety of uses in the construction industry including aluminium siding and roofing. Sheet is also used widely in construction, decoration, transport applications and other various industrial filed, such as automobile body panels, airframes, curtain walls and the hulls of boats etc.
CNBM produces aluminum plates which meets the highest standards in its own mill while save the cost. Our strong quality control term bring you the most-qualified products. And with state-of-the-art equipment, and the state owned company background, we have to say, you will understand why there are so many company choose CNBM to be their supplier. CNBM aluminum complying with YS/T 429-2000(Chinese Industry Standard),GB/T 3880,EN485,ASTM B209.
3 Packaging & Delivery of Aluminum Sheet 1070
Packaging:Seaworthy package, bubble plastic bag inside, anti-moisture paper wrapped outside, covered with cartons, on wooden pallets, in containers. Pallet weight: Max. 2.30 tons.
Shipment:the goods will be delivered in 40 days after getting the buyer's payment.
4 Production Flow of Aluminum Sheet 1070
Rolling--Annealing--Slitting--Sawing, Cut-To-Length, Shearing
- Q:Is aluminum a hard metal for a ring?
- Aluminum is a quite soft metal, but so is gold. It is true that aluminum is light in weight but magnesium is even lighter and is common enough that a ring could be made of it. Metals can be made harder by adding small amounts of other metals or even by the way it is heat treated. .
- Q:What is the weight of aluminium plate now?
- The following is the density of each series of aluminum sheets for reference.Pure aluminum 2.7 TC7 4.4Antirust aluminium LF2, LF43 2.68, TC8 4.48LF3 2.67 TC9 4.52LF5, LF10, LF11 2.65, TC10 4.53LF6 2.64 pure nickel, anode nickel, electric vacuum nickel 8.85LF21 2.73, nickel, copper, nickel, magnesium, nickel silicon alloy 8.85Hard aluminium, LY1, LY2, LY4, LY6 2.76, Ni Cr alloy 8.72LY3 2.73 (Zn0.1, Zn1, zinc, Zn2, Zn3) 7.15LY7, LY8, LY10, LY11, LY14 2.8, cast zinc 6.86LY9, LY12 2.78, 4-1 casting zinc aluminum alloy 6.9LY16, LY17 2.84, 4-0.5 casting zinc aluminum alloy 6.75Wrought aluminium LD2, LD30 2.7 lead and lead antimony alloy 11.37LD4 2.65 lead anode plate 11.33LD5 2.75
- Q:What advantages does the ceramic panel curtain wall have compared with the aluminum sheet and stone curtain wall?
- Now, there are many kinds of ceramic curtain walls. They are made of natural clay materials. They are green, environmentally friendly, low energy consumption, and they are not easy to fade and deform. They have good corrosion resistance and durability, and high strength. At present, the domestic market of ceramic tile is faster than that of foreign countries. I heard ruigao is the first manufacturer of ceramic plate, there are other TOB ah, new Kerry ah. The strength is good.
- Q:Excuse me: how much is the price of the thick 3mm 1000 *2000mm aluminum sheet per square meter?.
- (the current price of aluminum ingot is about: 15000 yuan / ton, plus board processing fee 2000/ tons, =18000 yuan / ton), the proportion of 2.71*3mm* aluminum plate price 18 yuan / kg, =146.34 yuan / square. 2MM*2.71* price 18 yuan =97.26 yuan / square.
- Q:Is there an electronic melting pot furnace that is hot enough to melt aluminum for sale?
- Aluminum melts below 1300F These gold and silver melters like the one in the link go to 2000F or more and should work for aluminum. I guess more small melters of metals want to melt gold and silver than aluminum.
- Q:which kind of abraser should be used for deburring of aluminum sheet?
- you can use soft resin grinding stone.
- Q:3mm heavy aluminum plate, multiple cubic meters per cubic meter?
- So the theoretical weight should be about two and a half tons of one cubic meter.
- Q:question about aluminium foil paper?
- It isn't the foil that is burning you--it's the water. Aluminum foil is a good heat conductor. This means that when you expose the foil to the air, it will cool off very rapidly (rapidly reaching room temperature). Water is NOT a good heat conductor, in fact, it likes to hold onto it's heat. So while the dry foil may come to room temperature (or just warm to the touch) in a few seconds, the water will stay hot for much longer (depending on how much water there is obviously). It's really the same as trying to grab a baked potato wrapped in foil off of the grill. If you grab the potato you will burn your hand (because the potato is holding A LOT of heat), but if you carefully peel away the foil, you can touch and take the foil off with your bare hand. I should say that the mass of the foil also plays a role here. The foil is not very massive and thus does not hold a lot of raw energy to begin with (also because it's a good heat conductor it dissipates quickly). Bu if you put an aluminum can (or a brick of aluminum) in the oven, I guarantee that it would stay hotter for much longer than just a piece of aluminum foil.
- Q:What's the standard thickness of aluminum sheet?
- the thickness of tobacco aluminum foil and red wine bottle cap is designed according to customers demands and manufacturer has no stated specification.
- Q:question about drilling aluminum?
- Aluminum is softer than steel, so you could just use the ordinary bits that you use for wood, with a hand drill. For cleaner holes, you might want to put wood behind the aluminum as a backing. Also, if you squirt a drop of oil onto the drill area, that will help. If you're trying to drill a really large hole, it might be better to drill small ones, and enlarge with a round file.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range