1. Specifications and Application of Mill Finished Aluminium Strips
For Curtain wall
For aluminum composite panel
Bottle lids stock
PS base sheet
Hot rolled and continuous cast stock
Heavy Thickness plate
other Commons sheets
For capacitor shell
For aluminum plastic composite pipe
Embossed aluminum sheet
2. Packaging & Delivery of Mill Finished Aluminium Strips
Packaging: Seaworth package, water-proof paper wrapped inside, carton wrapped outside in wooden pallets.
Shipment: The goods will be delivered in not more than 40 days after getting the buyer's payment.
3. Production Flow of Diamond Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Melting-Rolling- Cutting- Annealing--Packing
- Q:i added aluminum sulfate to the soil from the bag with out mixing it with water and my hydrangeas look very sad. It burned them i guess... What is best thing to do to take some of it out or all if i can? will adding large amounts of water to the soil help it clear or will it make it worse? please before they die!!!10points!!!
- how much did you add i mix it with the soil for my hydrangeas and never have a problem.. blend it into the soil around the hydrangeas the burning you see may be related to something other than the aluminum sulfate
- Q:are there any carbonated mineral water that are produced in aluminium cans.
- fee, and make contact with. they are the two carbonated interior the comparable way. that is basically a sensible (no longer in my opinion) advertising ploy. A play on words suggesting that one is larger than the different!
- Q:i need to know these things please....can aluminium withstand the forces of being in a cargo hold on a air freight, can it withstand extreme temps and to what extent an is it microwavable?? please help me
- No metals are microwavable, they will ruin any microwave oven by producing sparks. Even ceramic plates with a little metallic paint eg of silver will spark. Aluminium on its own has little strength but when mixed with small amounts of eg copper or manganese it aquires great strength while remaining light. In addition it has the advantage of being very resistant to oxidation and corrosion. It is certainly used extensively in aircraft construction. Due to being non toxic it used to make cans for beers, soft drinks (sodas) etc However it doesn't stand up well to high temperatures, its melting point is just at 660 degrees celsius, by comparison for iron it is 1540 and tungsten 3420.
- Q:I've had a Champion bass boat forever, but today I bought an aluminum G3 boat that was so cheap I couldn't pass it up. The G3 is aluminum. What are the pros and cons?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What are the advantages/disadvantages of aluminum vs fiberglass bass boat? I've had a Champion bass boat forever, but today I bought an aluminum G3 boat that was so cheap I couldn't pass it up. The G3 is aluminum. What are the pros and cons?
- Q:I am thinking about getting a MacBook Aluminum or a MacBook white. The Aluminum is 2.0 GhZ and the MacBook White is 2.16 GhZ. which should i get? also i am really wondering if you can upgrade the processors in both MacBooks..... Please give me link if you can. THANKS!!
- If okorder /... I'm not sure about the processor's. I dont use Mac that often!
- Q:What kind of welding rod should be used for aluminum plate, welding and welding?.
- Aluminum plate welding, if it does not take into account the deformation or the objective conditions of the gas, it is recommended to use AC aluminum arc welding machine welding, welding is also commonly used.If considering the deformation and welding method is more simple words, can be used in low temperature aluminum WE53 solid aluminum wire flame welding, the welding is more suitable for super thin aluminum sheet, the thinner the better welding.If it is in the plate, and no argon arc welding machine or manual, you can use the aluminum welding wire welding, aluminum welding wire welding using WEWELDING 555 aluminum electrode welding imports, there is a reference video you can go to see "the use of WE555 aluminum welding wire welding in the Aluminum Alloy"Do not understand, you can continue to ask
- Q:is steel better for making bicycle frames.....how does it differ from the aluminum framed bikes?
- Steel is better for road bikes and touring bikes, while aluminum is better for race bikes because its lighter. Steel will rust, so if you have a bike where it rains a lot or you ride in the winter, you need to apply a coat of Frame Saver every year to keep the inside of the frame rust-free.
- Q:Could ring-pull can be transformed as aluminum sheet?
- Ring-pull cans will be reused after recycle, there are parts of ring-pull cans be transformed as aluminum sheet.
- Q:Trying to find the best aluminum powder I can buy for rocket engines and pyrotechnic (fireworks) uses?
- For okorder (I think there prices are the same as the other high end brands, except Star Molecule is not diluted, and it works better from my experience).
- Q:why can aluminum sheet after oxide film removal react quicker with hydrochloric acid?
- the reason is very simple, the original aluminum sheet has a layer of dense oxide film AI2O3, which has prevented the inner aluminum sheet from reacting with hydrochloric acid. but after oxide film removal,
aluminum sheet will directly contact hydrochloric acid, generating H2.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range