1. Specifications and Application of Mill Finished Aluminium Strips
For Curtain wall
For aluminum composite panel
Bottle lids stock
PS base sheet
Hot rolled and continuous cast stock
Heavy Thickness plate
other Commons sheets
For capacitor shell
For aluminum plastic composite pipe
Embossed aluminum sheet
2. Packaging & Delivery of Mill Finished Aluminium Strips
Packaging: Seaworth package, water-proof paper wrapped inside, carton wrapped outside in wooden pallets.
Shipment: The goods will be delivered in not more than 40 days after getting the buyer's payment.
3. Production Flow of Diamond Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Melting-Rolling- Cutting- Annealing--Packing
- Q:Molar mass of Aluminum Oxide?
- Aluminum Oxide is just the name of an ionic compound. Kind of like Sodium Chloride. While there is no chloride atom, we know it's just that's the traditional way to name NaCl (table salt.) Aluminum Oxide just means it is aluminum and oxygen combined to form a charge neutral ionic compound. Since we know aluminum has a charge of 3+ (this can be obtained from the periodic table or a chart of cations) and Oxygen has a charge of 2- ( we can obtain this from the periodic table or a chart of anions), all we have to do is make a charge neutral species. In this case Al_2O_3 (those are subscripts) is the correct species because it is neutral. So now we just calculate the weight. Al = 26.98 O= 15.99 so we have 2 Al and 3 O 2 * (26.98) + 3 * (15.99) = 101.9 grams/mol
- Q:Is there a angle grinder cut off wheel made for cutting aluminum?
- Most cut-off wheels are grinding wheels. They get clogged up quickly with aluminum dust. A saw is a better idea.
- Q:final temp of aluminum?
- To solve this problem, you need the heat capacity of water and Al, I know off hand the heat capacity of water but you'll need to look it up for Al. From the problem, you know that the heat given up as the aluminum cools is gained by the water heating up. As there is no phase change, the heat gained (or lost) is mass * heat capacity * temperature change energy gained by water = energy lost by Al. Let Tf be the final temperature of the Al and water. 32.6 g * 4.18 J/gK * (Tf - 24.4C) = 15.1 g * heat capacity of Al * (53.2 C - Tf) Solve for Tf. Because there is almost twice as much water as Al and water has a higher heat capacity than Al, the temperature will be closer to 24.4C than it is to 53.2C
- Q:Computer cooling aluminum plate, what specific materials used? 30
- Copper heat conductivity is good, but the price is more expensive, difficult to process, the weight is too large (a lot of pure copper radiator is beyond the limit of CPU), the heat capacity is small, and easily oxidized. The pure aluminum is too soft, can not directly use, are the use of aluminum alloy to supply enough hardness, aluminum alloy is the advantage of low prices, light weight, but the heat conductivity is much worse than copper. Some of the radiator embedded in a copper plate in each in his element, Aluminum Alloy radiator base.
- Q:How do i darken aluminum?
- Darken Aluminum
- Q:Recyling Aluminum?
- Aluminum is around 80 cents - 1$ per lb depending on grade. For current pricing you can try www.scrapmetalpricesandauctions.c...
- Q:Chemical equation for aluminum metal?
- Aluminium metal combines with the oxygen from the air on heating to form aluminium oxide. The reaction can be represented using a balanced equation as 4 Al (s) + 3O2(g) = 2Al2O3(s)
- Q:what would happen if you extracted the carbon element from aluminum ?
- Aluminium is an element! Elements are pure substances, therefore aluminium doesn't contain any carbon. What do you mean?
- Q:5083 what is the density of the aluminum plate?
- 5083 aluminum alloy is Al-Mg-Si, use a wide range, especially in the construction industry cannot do without this alloy, alloy is the most promising. The main alloying elements as magnesium, has good forming performance, corrosion resistance, weldability, moderate intensity, is a kind of pure aluminum alloy aluminum density: 2.71 tons. / m3 (g / cm3) alloy aluminum density: 2.8 tons / m3 (g / cm3) antirust aluminum density: 2.73 tons / m3 (g / cm3)
- Q:What are the aluminum plates for?
- Is the aluminum plate with a thickness of more than 0.2mm to 500mm, 200mm width, length less than 16m aluminum material called aluminum plate or aluminum sheet, aluminum is below 0.2mm, 200mm within the width of the row material or bar (of course, with the progress of the large equipment, the width can be 600mm row material also more). Aluminum sheet refers to the rectangular plate made of aluminium ingot rolled and divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, middle thick aluminum plate and pattern aluminum plate. Aluminum plate is widely used in construction, packaging, air conditioning, refrigerators, solar energy, cosmetics and other industries, but also can be used in power plants, chemical plants, petrochemical plants, anti-corrosion, insulation and so on.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range