Aluminum Sheets with Mill Finished Surface AA3XXX
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 5 Tons m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 Tons Per Month m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1.Structure of Aluminum Sheets with Mill Finished Surface AA3XXX
Aluminum Sheets with Mill Finished Surface AA3XXX are strengthened and cut from raw materials with different alloys, such as AA3003, AA3105, etc.
Aluminum Sheets with Mill Finished Surface AA3XXX are light, easy for processing in different shapes, good in intensity and can be quickly installed.
Aluminum Sheets with Mill Finished Surface AA3XXX are widely used in curtain walls, roofing, decoration, boats, airframes, instrument panels, etc.
2.Main Features of Aluminum Sheets with Mill Finished Surface AA3XXX
•Easy to be processed and shaped
•Anti-pollution & environment protection
3.Aluminum Sheets with Mill Finished Surface AA3XXX Images
4.Specification of Aluminum Sheets with Mill Finished Surface AA3XXX
H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32, HO, F
0.1mm – 500mm
GB/T3880-2006, ASTM, ISO, EU standard
5.FAQ of Aluminum Sheets with Mill Finished Surface AA3XXX
A．What about inspections to guarantee quality?
For each order for Aluminum Sheets with Mill Finished Surface AA3XXX, we will arrange strict inspection for raw materials, inspection during production and inspection for finished goods.
With requirement of customers, we also can arrange the third party inspection.
B．What about delivery?
We will put order for Aluminum Sheets with Mill Finished Surface AA3XXX in production schedule after order gets confirmed against copy of TT or L/C. Normally it takes about one month for production. Exact shipment schedule is different based on different sizes and quantity.
C．What is the MOQ?
5 tons for each size.
D. Where have you exported aluminium sheets?
We have exported aluminum sheets to many countries. Main markets include South East Asia, Middle East, North America, South America, etc.
- Q:Aluminum is put into copper chloride and how can you tell what happens to them visually?
- Aluminum will reduce copper ions (and be oxidized) when chloride ions are present. Otherwise aluminum metal will pretty much just sit there. The reason is the passivating layer of Al2O3 on the surface of any piece of aluminum. This metal oxide layer prevents the metal from actually reacting. But in the presence of chloride ion in water, Al2O3 will react, resulting in AlCl4^- and OH- ions. Al2O3(s) + 8Cl- + 3H2O(l) -- 2AlCl4^- + 6OH- This allows the aluminum metal to come into contact with copper ions resulting in the redox reaction: 2Al(s) + 3Cu2+ -- 2Al^3+ + 3Cu(s) There is a side reaction where aluminum metal reacts with water, and hydrogen gas is produced. 2Al(s) + 2H2O --2 AlOH^2+ + H2(g) When you actually observe the reaction, you will see copper metal being formed, aluminum metal dissolve and bubbles of hydrogen gas being given off. ============ Follow up ============= Because of the passivating effect of Al2O3 and the fact that Al2O3 dissolves in the presence of Cl- forming a new complex ion, AlCl4^-, Brian's answer leaves out a lot of the important chemistry.
- Q:I put the aluminum in copper chloride for an experiment and i was wondering if they had different properites.
- Yes, Rust is an Oxide of iron which can be broken down chemically into simpler substances. Aluminium is a pure Element which cannot be broken down chemically or physically into other substances.
- Q:some car manufactures use aluminium car body on a steel sub-frame. explain, using electrode potential what would happen if a weak acid was to become trapped in the space between these two metals!! any current plzz help, its for my assignment, and i dont understand
- Chemistry is all about how atoms exchange electrons. Some kinds like electrons better than others, and this is the basis of electrochemistry and Redox reactions. It all starts with the acid: HAcid - H(+) + Acid(-) The important thing is the H(+) ion, which is positive because it is a Hydrogen atom which has lost an electron. This leaves it with a positive charge, since it is nothing but a positive proton at this point. Fe + 2H(+) - Fe(+2) + H2 The above is a typical reaction between an acid and most metals. The H(+) ions strip an electron from the metal to form a metal ion and Hydrogen gas. What has happened is the Hydrogen ions have oxidized the Iron. The Iron in turn has reducted the Hydrogen. In terms of electrochemistry, there are two half reactions going on simutaneously. First, the Iron atoms generate two negative electrons: Fe - Fe(+2) + 2e(-) = OXIDATION OF IRON Then the Hydrogen ions combine with the electrons to form Hydrogen gas: 2H(+) + 2e(-) - H2 = REDUCTION OF HYDROGEN Note that in both reactions, the charges are equal on either side of the reaction. The next part of this process happens when the Iron ions come into contact with the Aluminum metal: 3Fe(+2) + 2Al - 2Al(+3) + 3Fe Note the Iron ions are recting exactly the same way the Hydrogen ions did. In other words, they are oxidizing the Aluminum. The Aluminum is now reducing the Iron. The net result of this is that the acid rusts the Iron and then the Iron rusts the Aluminum. The end result is the production of tiny amounts of Hydrogen gas, The Iron being displaced from where it had initially been, and the solid Aluminum discintegrating into some form of Aluminum salt. Calculations involve something called an electrochemical series and the voltage is given using the Nerst equation. Both the electrochemical table and the equation can be found in any chemistry textbook.
- Q:How much is a square inch of a millimeter aluminum plate?
- Make a supplement to the answer on the first floorSo-called:1 lines, when referring to pure aluminum, that is, aluminum content is not less than 99%., weight 2.71 kg / square meterThe 3 Series refers to manganese as the main alloying element, that is, aluminum manganese alloy.
- Q:I have a friend to purchase a number of aluminum, used to make computer cooling plate. He asked me to help with the supplier, can I look at the Internet, there are many kinds of aluminum, would like to ask: what kind of computer cooling plate used to do a bit better? What are the suitable suppliers in Guangdong?
- Aluminum extruded radiator:It is widely used in modern material with good heat dissipation cooling industry, most of them use 6063 T5 high quality aluminum, its purity can reach above 98%, the heat conduction ability, low density, low price so get the favor of the major manufacturers.
- Q:Wonderland is the hard aluminum with what tools do? Thank you
- Wrought iron platform made 3 aluminum alloy with a hard aluminumAluminum + granite can also be synthesized
- Q:Can someone please explained what aluminum reacts slowly with dilute acided?Thank you!
- rethink your question, is non sensical at this point.
- Q:When zinc dust and sulfur dust are combined in certain proportional ratios and ignited, a violent exothermic reaction occurs. Because the reaction only depends on two components; zinc and sulfur, but not oxygen, the reaction has all of the components that it needs within the mixture. The same is also true for a mixture of magnesium and sulfur.However, the same reaction does not occur with iron and sulfur. Instead, the mixture reacts slowly over a period of a few minutes rather than flashing to smoke in less than a second. Now for my questions:1: If aluminum and sulfur were combined in the same proportional ratios as the zinc and the magnesium mixtures were, would the reaction be as fast as the zinc and the magnesium mixtures? Why or why not?2: What properties of the different metals used in these mixtures makes them behave so differently?
- 1. This depends on the aluminium particle size and it's quality as Al is normally coated with an oxide layer that protects the Al metal underneath. Assuming that the Al powder was good stuff, it should react as violently as the Zn and Mg mixtures. Why .. because it is a very reactive metal ... see further info below. However I needed tried it. 2. The difference is really about the reactivity. Iron, although a reactive metal, is far less reactive than Mg,Al, and Zn. I have tried the zinc and sulphur a number of times and it is really quite violent. With a fair quantityof reactants in the lab it produced an excellent mushroom smoke cloud. I've also seen the Al reactivity demonstrated by a mad Chemistry prof from Nottingham University. He mixed Al powder into a paste with liquid oxygen and ignited it! Wow ... what a reaction.I shall never forget it although it was about 35 years ago!
- Q:What kind of welding rod should be used for aluminum plate, welding and welding?.
- Aluminum plate welding, if it does not take into account the deformation or the objective conditions of the gas, it is recommended to use AC aluminum arc welding machine welding, welding is also commonly used.If considering the deformation and welding method is more simple words, can be used in low temperature aluminum WE53 solid aluminum wire flame welding, the welding is more suitable for super thin aluminum sheet, the thinner the better welding.If it is in the plate, and no argon arc welding machine or manual, you can use the aluminum welding wire welding, aluminum welding wire welding using WEWELDING 555 aluminum electrode welding imports, there is a reference video you can go to see "the use of WE555 aluminum welding wire welding in the Aluminum Alloy"Do not understand, you can continue to ask
- Q:What is the density of aluminum plate?
- Pure aluminum plate density: 2.71 alloy aluminum plate density: 2.8 antirust aluminum plate density: 2.73
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$200 Million|
|Main Markets||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America|
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||21-50 People|
|Factory Size:||Above 100,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 10|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like