Stucco Pattern Embossed Aluminum Checkered Anti-Slip Coated Sheet and Coil
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or L/C
- Min Order Qty:
- 3 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1. Specifications of Stucco Pattern Embossed AluminumSheet and Coil
Diamond, Stucco, Three/Five Bars
GB/T3880-2012,EN485, ASTM B209
Anti-Skid Floor, Decoration Floor etc
Special specification or color is available as per customers’ requirement
2. Usage/Application of Stucco Pattern Embossed AluminumSheet and Coil
The embossed aluminum coil/sheet are widely used for decorative purpose in construction, packing and appliance. It is also very commonly used for anti-splippery purposes in vehicles and public places.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Stucco Pattern Embossed AluminumSheet and Coil
Seaworthy package, plastic bag covered inside, carton wrapped outside, paper core, on the wooden pallet. Pallet weight: 2000-25000KG.
4. Production Flow of Stucco Pattern Embossed AluminumSheet and Coil
Melting-Rolling- Cutting- Annealing--Packing
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
① How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of aluminum coil and alloy blanks. Aluminum production base is comprised of 18 aluminum annealers, 10 coil and foil mills, 4 continuous production lines, 2 hot rolling production line and 3 prepainted lines. Export 5000 tons per month to Asia, America and Middle East. Always do the best for our clients.
②Can you guarantee the quality of the products？
We are responsible for the quality of materials to get a long-term cooperation with clients in a reasonable period of time and we are glad to arrange and coordinate any third party inspection for you.
③What is the delivery time after purchase?
35 day after receiving client’s deposit or correct LC.
- Q:What the glue of L solidified aluminum and fast acrylic plate, solid glue?
- Aluminum and acrylic adhesive, if you want to achieve high strength without any effect, can be bonded with KD-5603 trace glue, but this should be with the help of UV curing light curing, if there is no UV curing light, the sun is strong weather, stick in the sun after 30 minutes can be the bonding effect of glass panel; the specific effects can refer to the general glass coffee table with four Aluminum Alloy column, don't see any traces of adhesive;
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into diluted hydrochloric acid?
- Aluminum element is extremely activated and will react with oxygen, generating aluminum oxide, once being exposed in air, so there is a layer of aluminum oxide on the surface of daily aluminum products including aluminum sheet. When aluminum sheet is put into diluted hydrochloric acid, aluminum oxide on the surface will firstly react with hydrochloric acid, generating aluminium chloride and water, the process won’t generate bubble, but after finishing the reaction of aluminum oxide on the surface, when the exposed aluminum element reacts with hydrochloric acid, generating aluminium chloride and oxygen, the bubble appears.
- Q:What is the weight of aluminium plate now?
- The proportion of pure aluminum is 2.702g/c square meters. General are aluminum alloy, the proportion of the different components, different, but the difference is not great.
- Q:Why must the aluminum oxide be electrolyzed in a molten cryolite solution?
- To electrolyse aluminium oxide, it has to be molten. However, the melting point of Al2O3 is extremely high ( 1000°C), and that would make the electrolysis very inefficient. However, Al2O3 dissolves in cryolite at much lower temperatures (lower than 900°C), which makes it a much more viable process.
- Q:Aluminum or steel bike frame cost more???...which one cost the most usually???
- From a material standpoint, an aluminum tube bicycle is more expensive to produce. The raw materials are more expensive and the material is more difficult to weld. It started with steel, aluminum took off in the 90's, and now carbon fiber is becoming more popular. The progression has equated to lighter frames with greater comfort, but at increased costs. The increased comfort has come from tube shape factors (oval, etc.) and the strategic placement of carbon fiber in the seat stays. The material properties of steel and aluminum are highly dependent on composition, i.e. alloying elements added. If a steel frame costs more it's because the specialty manufacturer is either using an exotic alloy (Cr, Mo, V) or just gouging on the fact that there are fewer steel frame producers. Generally steel frames have better dampening properties but at a weight penalty compared to aluminum. Since steel has a higher yield strength and higher fatigue life at a given stress level so it can get away with ever thinner tube cross sections. Personally I want a bike made of Beryllium, I wonder if there is a Be-Li alloy out there (I'd have to check the valence, but not motivated right now). That would have a good strength to weight ratio, it would just have to be coated.
- Q:Aluminum siding is essentially maintenence-free, extremelydurable, and is a great insulator, even better than brick. Brickleaks air through the mortar between the bricks, especially in olderhouses that need tuckpointing. My question is, do you feel sidingstill has a declasse connotation, or is it getting more acceptableas the years go on?
- No worse than vinyl. The advantage vinyl has over aluminum is its resistance to denting. Siding is a good finish, but if you've already got a brick exterior, you're wasting the hard hours the masons put in to make it. If the brick has deteriorated or is horribly scarred, like having survived a hurricane or tornado, then sure, siding will spiff it up cosmetically as well as adding insulation value. That said, I'd rather take a house with aluminum siding over wood any day...and vinyl over that. If you get the siding in the color you want, as it's the entire thickness of the vinyl, powerwashing the outside won't take the color off as it could with painted wood or (though less likely) the finish on the aluminum...unless you *like* painting :)
- Q:What kind of paint would you like to paint on the aluminum plate?
- Paint on the aluminum plate should be painted nitrocellulose or polyester paint.Is the aluminum plate with a thickness of more than 0.2mm to 500mm, 200mm width, length less than 16m aluminum material called aluminum plate or aluminum sheet, aluminum is below 0.2mm, 200mm within the width of the row material or bar (of course, with the progress of the large equipment, the width can be 600mm row material also more). Aluminum sheet refers to the rectangular plate made of aluminium ingot rolled and divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, middle thick aluminum plate and pattern aluminum plate.Nitrocellulose lacquer is a common paint for woodwork and decoration. The main film forming material is mainly to nitrocellulose lacquer, with alkyd resin, rosin modified resin, acrylic resin, amino resin and other resin composed of hard and soft.Polyester paint, also called unsaturated polyester paint, is a kind of multi component paint, it is a kind of thick paint made of polyester resin as the main film forming material. Polyester paint film fullness, thick hard surface. Polyester paint also has varnish varieties, called polyester varnish. Polyester paint needs to be solidified during construction, and the proportion of these curing agents takes up 1/3 of the total paint. These curing agents, also known as curing agents, are mainly composed of TDI (toluene diisocyanate, /toluenediisocyanate). These free TDI will turn yellow, not only to make furniture paint yellow, but also will make the adjacent wall yellow, this is a major shortcoming of polyester paint.
- Aluminium sulfate: Molecular formula Al2(SO4)3·16H2O Calcium chloride: Molecular formula CaCl2
- Q:If one were to hit someone with a baseball bat, would it cause more pain to use a wooden bat or an aluminum one? Just wondering.
- While I fortunately have not been hit with either, I would think the wooden bat, with its increased weight, could be swung more forcefully and would hurt more.
- Q:I don't know if the electrons are being passed from my hand to the aluminum or from the aluminum to my hand.Thanks
- Aluminum is a metal and a good conductor of electricity. If you touch it, it will get grounded, so it will be neutral. You cannot charge a metal up by touching it with your hand unless you are not grounded yourself. If you are standing on a piece of plastic, say, then it will take whatever charge is on you. If you are positive, it will become positive. If you are negative, it will become negative. But you must be insulated from ground to do that. If you are touching the ground then any charge on the aluminum will just flow out of the metal through you to ground and the aluminum will stay neutral
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$200 Million|
|Main Markets||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America|
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||21-50 People|
|Factory Size:||Above 100,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 10|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like