1. Specifications of Compass Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
AA1050,AA1060, AA1070, AA1100, AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3105, AA5005, AA5052, AA5754, AA5083, AA8011
H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32,HO, F
GB/T17748-1999, ASTM, ISO, EU standard
Special Specification is available on customer’s requirement
2. Usage/Application of Diamond Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
The embossed aluminum coil/sheet are widely used for decorative purpose in construction, packing and appliance. It is also very commonly used for anti-splippery purposes in vehicles and public places.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Diamond Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Seaworthy package, plastic bag covered inside, carton wrapped outside, paper core, on the wooden pallet. Pallet weight: 2000-25000KG.
Shipment: The goods will be delivered in not more than 40 days after getting the buyer's payment.
4. Production Flow of Diamond Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Melting-Rolling- Cutting- Annealing--Packing
- Q:How much is the flatness of the 1200*1200*15 aluminum sheet?
- Buy aluminum plate before processing, we must plastic, rolling. Processing should leave margin, release the stress, no precision requirements of the hole to do first, after the two plastic. In the semi gold processing, plastic grinding before finishing. We do that every big 700*700*12, and do the flatness down 0.03-005.
- Q:what’s the difference of activated aluminum and aluminum sheet?
- contain more water and activated
- Q:I was told that Aluminum could not be sterilized, is this true?
- Aluminum can be sterilized. A variety of methods exist for sterilizing any material, including (but certainly not limited to) food, medical devices such as needles/syringes, and surgical metals. Here are two ways you can sterilize aluminum: Autoclave it. Autoclaving is a process where you heat an item up to approximately 300 degrees F, under high pressure. The combination of the pressure and the heat kills anything that's alive, rendering it sterile. Almost every lab in the country has at least one autoclave machine and most labware manufacturers today build their products keeping in mind that the product will be autoclaved (perhaps many dozens of times) in the future. Gamma radiation. Gamma radiation sources, such as Cobalt-60, are used to sterilize almost every item you can think of that is individually packaged in a hospital or laboratory, including test tubes, general labware, and any other liquid-handling instruments. Some foods are also sterilized this way to increase shelf life (don't worry, the food never holds any of the radiation). Aluminum can not only be sterilized, but it can be sterilized using techniques and protocols very common today. Hope this helps.
- Q:What is aluminum curtain wall.
- It's more interesting to use aluminum than to say it's made of glass
- Q:why could aluminum pot be repaired by knocking the aluminum sheet into the pot but not being bonded by glue?
- the oxidation rate of aluminum's surface is very quick, so we cann't use the method of tin welding, and the cost of argon arc welding is very high,so aluminum pot's repair usually uses riveting.
aluminum has low hardness and good ductility, so it can be repaired
by tightly knocking, without the bonding of glue.
general glue will decomposed in open fire, if we bond pot by glue, the pot after repair won't be able to endure high temperature.
- Q:aluminum hydroxide is a acid or base?
- anything hydroxide is basic (it refers to the OH-) pepsi has citric acid in it, therefore it is an acid vinegar is acetic acid, and is therefore acidic ammonia is certainly a base and aluminum hydroxide is basic (see above)
- Q:Who knows the ceiling size of aluminum hang-parcel?
- General size of aluminum hang-parcel: 100mm、150mm、200mm、250mm, you can order the length according to your actual demands. General color of aluminum hang-parcel: white, black, blue, pearl white, bianco canopus, etc. you can order the color according to your actual demands. General thickness of aluminum hang-parcel: 0.4mm、0.5、0.6、0.7、0.8mm, you can order the thickness according to your actual demands.
- Q:Are electrons in aluminum free?
- Any element that allows the transfer of electrical flow to move across it usually has the characteristic of having free movement electrons in the outer shell. This is why metals are particularly good at electrical conduction. The best metal for transferring electrical charge is silver followed by copper and then aluminum. Much electrical wire is made from pure aluminum because it is cheaper than copper or silver and the resistance to flow is only slightly lower than copper. The electrons in the outer shells are still bound to the aluminum nucleus but they are free to accept a charge from neighboring aluminum atoms and transfer that charge to the next aluminum in the electrical flow. This is basically the definition of electrical resistance. Copper performs this transfer more efficiently than aluminum so it's electrical resistivity is less than aluminums. But in both base metals, the outer electrons never leave the atom, they simply transfer their charge to the next atom in line
- Q:difference between steel , iron , aluminium ..?
- Duraluminium is cost efficient and best for all purpose.
- Q:what is the purpose of using aluminum sulfate in paper making?
- Aluminium sulphate was the most extensively used chemical raw material in the papermaking industry. Its primary use was in the rosin sizing of paper where the rosin soap was reacted with aluminium sulphate to impart hydrophobis characteristics to the paper. The alum had a side benefit in fixing all types of anionic substances into the paper web. All types of paper, even those that were not sized, such as newsprint,were made using alum. This resulted in the paper being made under acidic conditions. The technology has changed markedly over the last 10 to 20 years with synthetic sizing agents being developed which do not require reaction with alum. In my country there is not 1kg of fine writing and printing paper made with rosin/ alum sizing, and no alum is used at all. Various synthetic highly charged cationic resins have been developed, such as polyacrylamide resins, polyethyleneimine resins, etc, whic are used as fixing and retention agents, so that alum has been virtually eliminated. To sum up the importance of aluminium sulphate as a papermaking chemical is now very limited.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range